• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

no but to me, the concept of copyright as been completely bastardized, i view copyright as something so that the creator of a work can earn money on it, and maybe his children as well (like i think copyright should last the life of the creator + 30 years with no renewals), that way the creator of a work will get money from it, but not so that greedy corporations endlessly push new copyright extensions so their works remain under copyright forever

I agree. Disney doesn't, and they have more money than we do.

More like I think Gainax has completely lost the rights entirely I think, since Gainax is not involved in the upcoming BluRay release.
Khara could, conceivably, be the owner of home video rights to NGE in Japan, but rights to the entire franchise might still be owned by both.

Although I'll admit I don't know how this works in Japan, or in general.

WHY IS THIS DEAD!!!

ACaHZu4.gif

TUSR

Banned

Square-Enix has the shittiest registration and online account systems.

Holy fuck im furious.

Made a Square-Enix account, cannot use my Steam CDKEY to register the game online on my account. Its a combination of numbers and letters 4x5 long. These are the only options to register a 20 character CDKEY:
Pc0mdoN.png

Game won't log in through the Steam launcher, I keep getting "ID or password is incorrect."

Its now asking for a one-time password, which you is one of those smart phone timed RNG passwords, but I need to register a game to make a one-time password generator.

Additionally, when I go to create a new account, it tells my the name I already have registered is an available user name. Even though im already signed onto that account on Square's website.

What the fuck?

Top Bottom