• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

TUSR

Banned
She contains all the plot this show needs
tumblr_nd1egl5a2W1r3rdh2o1_500.gif

wBCliGe.gif

Yeah the whole show has good plot here and there. Wait until episode 8. More and more characters with plot.

TUSR

Banned
Same here lol

Finally ordered the Kill La Kill limited edition last night, should have that soon. Also ordered the 2nd Nisekoi set.

KLK4 is on my second order, I still haven't even opened 3 yet... Been clearing out my backlog.

Hopefully Nisekoi 2 ships early, its the only thing holding up my first order.

Edit: Good morning

KLK4 is on my second order, I still haven't even opened 3 yet... Been clearing out my backlog.

I couldn't resist that Onodera cover. So cute

The photo turned out much better than I thought, since the only lights on in the room were the tree lights in the back.

You took that? Awesome man! Even better :)

Hi everyone! Hope you had a great weekend! Short week this week at work, just today, tomorrow and a half day Wednesday.

Fuck yeah, I won a tv at the company party. Best Christmas ever!!!

Congrats Spy!

Wow, I just realized that I haven't watched a new anime since KLK and Space Dandy ended, and even those were after a long period of not watching new stuff. That sucks. I used to watch tons of stuff.

I haven't seen much new lately either. Haven't even started either of the new Gundams and way behind on everything else.

Merry Christmas!

Love it! Merry Christmas Chet!

So cute

Morning everyone

tumblr_lvnkmi53TT1qcp905o1_r1_500.gif

Good morning :).

Same here lol

Finally ordered the Kill La Kill limited edition last night, should have that soon. Also ordered the 2nd Nisekoi set.

Totally forgot about the Nisekoi BD's! There goes more monies...

My KLK3 is still in the shipping box. Part of me wants to wait until I have the full series before really opening any of them up.

Top Bottom