• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

GrandHusk

So, how is everyone today?
Sunday, so I spend all day in my bed resting.
OVD8J2k.gif

sometimes I go out, sometimes.

no im the cute one everyone likes to hug

also i had dream i was fighting evil wizard and he was all "U WANT 2 BE CUTE THEN TAKE DIS" and he cast spell on me and gave me cat ears and a tail and he acted like that was evil punishment

but cat ears are not evil they are cute

well it's not, game freak is so fucking incompetent, they fucing give you the best feature ever in xy(being able to customize your trainer) and then they go LOL NO THAT NOT GONNA BE IN REMAKES OF WORST REGION LOLOLOLOLOL

it's so fucking pisses me the fuck off, like are french people the only fucking people who change clothes?!?!?!

Giving away free stuff.

It's the holiday season. It's a time for sharing and giving. As such I thought I would give a small gift to the community. I'm giving away a Crunchyroll 3 month pass to start the next year off right or a game of equal or lesser value ($20 USD, something easily giveable digitally). To make it interesting I've been participating in the sacred act known as #secretanime. Take a guess at what #secretanime is and you'll have a chance to get my small gift.

- Just guessing gets you one entry into my give away.
- If you guess correctly, you get three entries into my give away.

Also for those who guess correctly I will do another draw that will let you pick the next anime I watch. You can be nice or you can be naughty, I can't be phased any more than I already have been. It has to be <12 episodes or <3 hr movie.

To enter, PM me here on GAF or send me a tweet with your guess. I will be running this giveaway until I post my final impressions of #secretanime here on AnimeGAF. Anyone is free to enter, just please don't enter more then once. Happy holidays!

im serious :(

but i dont need a super-duper fancy expensive camera, just a decent-enough digital camera so i can take pics of my figures and stuff at a better image quality than i get with my 3ds and it's 0.2 megapixel camera

I do. That is Christmas witch Hanako. She was my first Christmas avy. Her original color is purple or black I think.

Also, Sayumi is looking like best girl. When I get to the show I'll see who really is best girl.

Wow, I just realized that I haven't watched a new anime since KLK and Space Dandy ended, and even those were after a long period of not watching new stuff. That sucks. I used to watch tons of stuff.

Top Bottom