• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoism

The 1st Asia Tour Into the New World 2010 @_@ woow is this what they do every show.. or was this a one time thing. :?

luso

Anyone watching Sooyoung's drama? I'm curious about its quality, is it good? I have yet to see an episode.

The 1st Asia Tour Into the New World 2010 @_@ woow is this what they do every show.. or was this a one time thing. :?

All concerts in the first tour were like that.

but she isn't that bad...:/

tumblr_mbaoobiQi41r6p695.gif

do what?
i've never seen the full concert

Selane

Ailee coming soon...

Nine Muses cheering on Jewelry. Can't wait for their own comeback.

i4OVFKmHQZvb0.jpg

Heh, I didn't even know they were from the same company until I watched the Look at Me practice video and recognized the room from Nine Muses' videos.

Also, holy shit at that wet Eipingkeu video. I love rain sometimes...

Biscuits

Back in July, the members of an internet cafe that slandered Tablo with the title Tajinyo, or ‘We demand the truth from Tablo‘ requested for an appeal and the appeals have been rejected.

On October 10th, the Seoul District Court held their verdict and sentenced 8 Tajinyo members. “Mr. Lee” and two others will serve 10 months in jail while “Mr. Song” and five others will serve 2 years of probation. If they violate the terms of probation, they will serve 8-10 months in jail.

“Ms. Park” was the only one to receive a reduced sentence. She was originally sentenced to 10 months of jail time in the first trial. However, her atopic dermatitis (skin condition) and other factors made her jail stay complicated, so her sentenced was changed to a 2 year probation and 200 hours of community service. If she violates the terms of the probation, she faces the possibility of being sentenced to 2 years maximum in prison.

Chief judge Park Gwang Geun stated, “The motive for the crime was impure and because the crime was committed several times, the offense is considered immoral. The damage includes disregard of human dignity and value, and the level of damage is serious. The defendants’ crimes were impure and the repeated actions were vulgar. I believe that we must set an example because we live in an era where ‘false accusations / hate comments’ are prevalent, we need to prevent something like this from happening again.”

Back in 2010, Tajinyo made malicious claims about the validity of Tablo’s Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees from Stanford University.

With this, it seems Tablo’s long saga with Tajinyo has finally come to an end.
Damn, 10 months of jail for defamation. Definitely wasn't a good decision on their part to start this in the first place.

qV547.jpg

dokish

Banned
10cm released their second album, '2.0'

http://youtu.be/4_4X7dYw_E0

The guys are good.

Whole album:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9UAORVXoSERwGS9zIE_H3pYBepQIEtsN&feature=view_all

Hello Venus’s Alice confesses she lied to her mom and ran away from home to become a singer

She explained, “My mother was against my dream of becoming a singer so I lied to her saying that I had gotten into college and used the tuition money to run away from Kangwondo to Seoul. I cut contact with her for about three months and had nothing but ramen to eat.”

lol, awesome.

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/10/hell...mom-and-ran-away-from-home-to-become-a-singer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom