• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What other sub-units/combo would you like to see? I want G-Dragon + Taeyang and TOP + Se7en.
ewfGW.jpg
If7ng.gif

Ashhong

HOLY SHIT GAF.

Today I met 4 korean guys! They are leaving tomorrow and they wanna partyyyyyy hard today.

I'm pimping every single one of my female (and beautiful) friends. I don't know how I'm gonna make room for this much people in only one car. I wish I had a van.

I'm bringing my camera, so wait for pictures (if possible... because I only have a DSLR)

Why are you pimping your female friends for these guys? Why are you not saving them for yourself? I DONT UNDERSTAND

CPCunha

Dokish...i know you're from BH...you still live here? whats up with pimping you beautiful friends to non-gaffers?

not cool bro...not cool.

"=0)

Despite showing off Yura's impressive cleavage, they are still covering a lot of skin compared to what we would see in our local versions.

I didn't post a clip and picture from our local versions, implying that that is what I wanted, so I do not see the relevance. I posted a picture from Girl's Days shoot, because that is the level I expect of every kpop group, and Crayon Pops fell way short of that. GD has set the standard as far as I am concerned, anything short of that will disappoint.

yep, exactly. risking a thread lock because of a gif that can easily be shared on tumblr is fucking stupid.

Can't help it. Livin' on the edge bro.

HOLY SHIT GAF.

Today I met 4 korean guys! They are leaving tomorrow and they wanna partyyyyyy hard today.

I'm pimping every single one of my female (and beautiful) friends. I don't know how I'm gonna make room for this much people in only one car. I wish I had a van.

I'm bringing my camera, so wait for pictures (if possible... because I only have a DSLR)

You do not need to post pictures. The fact that you found four Koreans does not excite me in any way and I require no proof. I have seen Koreans before, even in real life. If this is your reaction to meeting four Korean guys, I worry for your health when you actually land in Korea, if you even make it past the flight trip.

luso

HOLY SHIT GAF.

You do not need to post pictures. The fact that you found four Koreans does not excite me in any way and I require no proof. I have seen Koreans before, even in real life. If this is your reaction to meeting four Korean guys, I worry for your health when you actually land in Korea, if you even make it past the flight trip.

Don't cross the line Dokish, I know someone by word that's really fcked up about korean obsession, and that was a girl screwing or trying to do it (also literally) with anyone that could be related to SK...

Chuckie

Don't cross the line Dokish, I know someone by word that's really fcked up about korean obsession, and that was a girl screwing or trying to do it (also literally) with anyone that could be related to SK...

I think he's joking.... he must be.

I think he's joking and it's just a stealth brag post that he's gonna get wasted tonight.

If he isn't, well then...

Do you live in Texas?!

I knew of a girl who did the same exact thing. She tried to befriend the male Korean exchange students here and you know, get them to drop their pants for her. It lasted for a couple of months and she apparently fncked a new Korean guy every month until she got caught by the gf of one of her targets. Funny thing was, one of my buddies was one of her new targets. They'd been chatting it up on facebook for about a week and they were supposed to go out for some drinks but of course she got caught and needless to say he got out quickly.

I'll start worrying when he starts searching for tips on how to date Korean girls.

Wait, there's a certain way to date Korean girls?!?! How come nobody has told me this before?! All I've been doing is say that they're pretty and invest my money on them, and it works for all types of girls.

Maybe that's why my relationships with them never last... :/

I'm totally joking if you can't read my sarcasm lol

2San

If he's joking he's a better troll than anyone in the Gaming side. Which is quite unlikely.
Assuming that Dokish jokes a lot, is how I sleep at night.
Do you live in Texas?!

I knew of a girl who did the same exact thing. She tried to befriend the male Korean exchange students here and you know, get them to drop their pants for her. It lasted for a couple of months and she apparently fncked a new Korean guy every month until she got caught by the gf of one of her targets. Funny thing was, one of my buddies was one of her new targets. They'd been chatting it up on facebook for about a week and they were supposed to go out for some drinks but of course she got caught and needless to say he got out quickly.
Was she ugly? If not, why turn it down?

Was she ugly? If not, why turn it down?

She was your average looking Vietnamese girl, had a little fobby accent, and was kind of an outcast. Just by looks I'd rate her a 6/10. Hyoyeon looks better than her so yeah..

My friend is a player and he simply didn't wanna get played by the other so he left lol.

If he's joking he's a better troll than anyone in the Gaming side. Which is quite unlikely.

Haha good point. I guess we'll see what happens in a few hours??

2San

She was your average looking Vietnamese girl, had a little fobby accent, and was kind of an outcast. Just by looks I'd rate her a 6/10. Hyoyeon looks better than her so yeah..

My friend is a player and he simply didn't wanna get played by the other so he left lol.
Run for the hills! Your friend did good.

RubyFaith

20121013_hyuna_melting-600x600.jpg

As reported previously, HyunA will be making a return as a solo artist with a new solo mini album titled ‘Melting’. However, Cube Entertainment has just informed us that there has been a slight change of plans.
The agency stated, “HyunA’s mini album, which was originally scheduled for release on October 17th, has been postponed to the 22nd.”
The reason for the delay is that an additional part has been decided upon to be added to the music video in order to further upgrade the performance and choreography for the title track “Ice Cream“.
“Ice Cream” is said to be a hip hop track with a strong sound by Brave Brothers that will capture the ears of fans with HyunA’s unique rap. HyunA is said to have taken an active participation in the track as well as the concept to show you a more matured and upgraded image.
Stay tuned for the release of ‘Melting’ on October 22nd!

Yeah, no more latin.
:[

RubyFaith

I don't care for a hip hop Hyuna tbh. I feel underwhelmed. I was looking forward to some Samba.
/watches DWTS clips

wtf this is for a magazine.......

lol yeah, I probably should have mentioned that. I just liked the picture because it's rare that they look so good. Well except for Minzy. Her hair cut is still bad.
:[

Edgeward

Awesome. Brave Bros and hip hop song.

KCON is tomorrow, they will be streaming both the convention and the concert itself at http://us.mnet.com/whatismcube/

Hopefully I get there relatively on time, but it is like 2 hours from where I am plus traffic so who knows. Plus that means I would need to wake up early.

Not sure if any others (lurkers) are going, but you could probably spot me easy as I'll be the only one wearing this shirt. Come say hi.

http://i.imgur.com/NOldI.jpg

As far as wishlist for 4-Minute's set I hope these songs are done
Muzik
Hot Issue
I Me My Mine
Huh

and a solo perf of Bubble Pop. Maybe even a tease of her new single.

Obviously Volume Up will be performed but if they do Mirror Mirror for the millionth time, I will run up and stab the speakers.

co4cZ.gif
uLfB0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom