• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not impressed.

98AMF.gif

what is this and where can i see the whole video?

Secret - Poisin

Crayon Pop's Maxim shoot is a bit ...... lame. Is print media that conservative over there?

Fixed.

What do you expect from a group called Crayon Pop? lol

It was just a music feature in the magazine.

This is what I expect from every girl group that has a feature in Maxim, titty checking and all.

2011042601002452400180491.jpg

This cover of 'Alone' by Guckkasten is better than rock covers of pop songs usually are http://youtu.be/QnFYGNI_3t8

Dark brooding guys are not impressed.

I on the other hand, am. I prefer the original, but this is still pretty good. The vocalist is great.

EDIT: Fuck Minus.

I'm changing where I storage my files. -_-

Come on Lime, let's go somewhere else.

ibegZ8tXMiHeW0.jpg

Don't do it Lime, it's a trap.

Peru

There are close to nekkid women in Maxim here as well, it's just that Crayon Pop and Girls Day aren't the ones to go for that.

They made an acoustic version.

Rock version as well http://youtu.be/a3sqTVkgsjM

So AOA performed in that rock band set-up on Music Bank today - not live obviously, as bands there never are -- but why hasn't the label given them a showcase or released a video where they actually play their instruments as a band? If they can, why hasn't it been shown? Stupefying.

edit: Ok I guess they sorta have http://youtu.be/hSXltG-iepY?t=1m36s -- but why not show it off publically ? Why do so many labels refuse to make use of the unique aspects of a group and insist on making them generic. It always ends with failure.

RubyFaith

why tonight??

she's awesome

I saw Dasom on 2 episodes of Happy Together and her english pronunciation is really really good, pretty much Americanized and no hint of engrish.

tumblr_mbpm5ckpjO1r6o2jmo2_1280.jpg

I was fangirling over this tbh. Damn this is such a bad angle of her but I don't even care. She's a cute giraffe.

My friend would be proud to know his gif is used very often in here.

-said the horse lover

cold blooded

Qj9iP.gif

Alta1r

This cover of 'Alone' by Guckkasten is better than rock covers of pop songs usually are http://youtu.be/QnFYGNI_3t8

That was surprisingly good.

iLkJEEOBbInqh.gif

So AOA performed in that rock band set-up on Music Bank today - not live obviously, as bands there never are -- but why hasn't the label given them a showcase or released a video where they actually play their instruments as a band? If they can, why hasn't it been shown? Stupefying.

Lol. Because it's kpop. It's hard to sing, play an instrument and shake your ass all at the same time, so something's gotta go.

My friend would be proud to know his gif is used very often in here.

Such a great reaction gif.

tumblr_mbpl4jl4z81qaeerfo1_500.jpg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
it really isn't all good.. people should know by now.
edit:
and yours wasnt really dnrog. just in bad taste (for gaf)

Deadly

Ahhh. I am hoping with the illustrious return of evilore things are somewhat more lenient.
nothing ever changed really. The other hot girls thread back then were all closed because they basically always had much more sexual pictures. If we would keep posting buttcams and all, it would pretty much be the same thing

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
nothing ever changed really. The other hot girls thread back then were all closed because they basically always had much more sexual pictures. If we would keep posting buttcams and all, it would pretty much be the same thing
yep, exactly. risking a thread lock because of a gif that can easily be shared on tumblr is fucking stupid.

T.O.P

Banned
They look pretty good. Normally when I look at Japanese groups the majority tends to be average/bad looking imo.

edit: Nvm apparently they aren't Japanese. >_>

Yeah, Taiwan... miles away from J-pop underagegirlz group for both beauty and song (at least i love this one)

uh finally they're real comeback :3

Please perform while i'm Seoul, PLEASE

SORRY double post :/

dokish

Banned
HOLY SHIT GAF.

Today I met 4 korean guys! They are leaving tomorrow and they wanna partyyyyyy hard today.

I'm pimping every single one of my female (and beautiful) friends. I don't know how I'm gonna make room for this much people in only one car. I wish I had a van.

I'm bringing my camera, so wait for pictures (if possible... because I only have a DSLR)

2San

Yeah, Taiwan... miles away from J-pop underagegirlz group for both beauty and song (at least i love this one)
Agreed, good stuff though. Hope they switch over to HD vids in the future(assuming that is their official youtube channel).

T.O.P

Banned
HOLY SHIT GAF.

Today I met 4 korean guys! They are leaving tomorrow and they wanna partyyyyyy hard today.

I'm pimping every single one of my female (and beautiful) friends. I don't know how I'm gonna make room for this much people in only one car. I wish I had a van.

I'm bringing my camera, so wait for pictures (if possible... because I only have a DSLR)

have fun :/

tumblr_m4pqy3LjDX1rom0i2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom