• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyFaith

They're totally going to do Mirror Mirror.

I was tripping balls when Kara did Mister at Mcountdown Thailand. Then someone said Beast was going to do Fiction and I prayed they wouldn't but they did.
._.

tumblr_mbihnmlrQ61rfz386o1_500.gif

tumblr_mbig68uXDO1rfz386o1_500.gif

tumblr_mbi7wbG9Zr1rfz386o1_250.gif
tumblr_mbi7wbG9Zr1rfz386o2_250.gif

tumblr_mbi6fsaZvH1rfz386o1_250.gif
tumblr_mbi6fsaZvH1rfz386o2_250.gif
tumblr_mbi6fsaZvH1rfz386o3_250.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
so who's all going tomorrow? Edgeward, myself, ??

fullfr3nzy? i'm not sure :/ who else?!

edit: i hope vip means access to booths before everyone else, since they're letting us in 1 hour early.. -_- i want to get face that soshified wristband...

epic fail

so who's all going tomorrow? Edgeward, myself, ??

fullfr3nzy? i'm not sure :/ who else?!

edit: i hope vip means access to booths before everyone else, since they're letting us in 1 hour early.. -_- i want to get face that soshified wristband...

epic fail

I cant make it ;_; BIGBANG and SBS back to back is killing my wallet :/

I didnt realize Soshified was gonna have a booth though. Is it too late to buy tickets? lol

dokish

Banned
Why are you pimping your female friends for these guys? Why are you not saving them for yourself? I DONT UNDERSTAND

Four each. Smart man.

He's going to trade. Four of his for four of theirs.

dokish has a stalker now?

Dokish...i know you're from BH...you still live here? whats up with pimping you beautiful friends to non-gaffers?

not cool bro...not cool.

"=0)

I love stalkers.

YOUR LOSS GAF, the night was awesome. I won't share pictures then. We even witnessed a hot slow and long lesbian kiss. Yeah, wild stuff.

Cunha, what neighborhood do you live in? I can introduce you to any kind of girl you want, but they aren't any different from the girls you see in night clubs and college, for example.

And I actually met some Korean that freaking lives in the same city as I. You don't get shocked because there are tons of asians in US. In Belo Horizonte there are none. You hear me? Yes, NONE. ZERO. NADA.

He loved me so much (as much as I loved him) and I felt that a great bond will be built. The guy is awesome and super nice.

I'm kinda glad I'm so funny (or retard) that I beat even the most ferocious trolls from the gaming session.

Love you all.

Edgeward

ue3gk.gif

SNVV4.gif

Ep 4 of Travel Maker is pretty good. Memory is hazy but the preview they kept teasing showed that the truth game they played with Sistar was more heartfelt, but it really wasn't and it was short. Oh wells.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Just realized I was speaking as though Hyuna wasn't featured in this year's most popular MV in the world, lol.

Yeah, I don't think she's gained much back. She was looking SO GOOD with the black hair. I remember posting several on my tumblr.

Edit: yyyyyep

Vg1zV.jpg

BmYaZ.jpg

XANRB.jpg

filler

Banned
I love stalkers.

YOUR LOSS GAF, the night was awesome. I won't share pictures then. We even witnessed a hot slow and long lesbian kiss. Yeah, wild stuff.

Cunha, what neighborhood do you live in? I can introduce you to any kind of girl you want, but they aren't any different from the girls you see in night clubs and college, for example.

And I actually met some Korean that freaking lives in the same city as I. You don't get shocked because there are tons of asians in US. In Belo Horizonte there are none. You hear me? Yes, NONE. ZERO. NADA.

He loved me so much (as much as I loved him) and I felt that a great bond will be built. The guy is awesome and super nice.

I'm kinda glad I'm so funny (or retard) that I beat even the most ferocious trolls from the gaming session.

Love you all.

The haters don't speak for me, breh. I want some goddamn pictures!

Should be changed to Jung on the couch doing her ice queen thing.

vanty

EDIT: I haven't seen Running Man between ep96 (Sistar +MBLAQ) - ep110 (Taeyeon). I have time to only watch one ep for a while so out of those eps which is the best?
I'm only just watching 101 right now so I don't know about after that, but you should see 100 I guess since it's pretty funny and a milestone sort of thing.

Dice

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!

kyyLz.jpg

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Tenck

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!

kyyLz.jpg

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

You stay away from her, she's mine!!

Dice

You stay away from her, she's mine!!
You can't be the biggest T-ara stan here by miles and also claim Fei. She's in neutral JYP territory.

She's pretty, but I wouldn't put her face amongst the top tier. I like DAT body though.
I don't think I can rank faces like that. Once you hit "wow, gorgeous" then you just have different types. There are a couple particular kind of looks that are generally regarded as prettiest by society (minkyung/woohee, jaekyung/hyomin) but I can get bored with this common concept of prettiness. She is indeed a member of the perfect body club.

Where's the Fei picture from? None of Miss A have tweeted anything today from what I've noticed.
I just took it an hour ago while we were shopping.

Sealda

Banned
Feck EXO-Ks Mama is such a horrible horrible song. I hate it.

Same with that crap song Warrior. Whats with these new ultra masculine/beasting boybands, just overly focused on Hulk "NEEEEEERDS!!!!!!" Wwf alpha male attics....uhhhhh

WUUUUUUUUUUUURIOOOOOOOOOOORS OHHHGHHHGG

I dont care how these guys looks bcus all boy idols look like body builders etc but these new boybands are starting to sound like they look and it sucks.

Alta1r

OMG-review-8.gif

The gif comes full circle back, lol.

I love stalkers.

Love you all.

Lol. No hate dokish. Did you trade? We want pics.

tumblr_mav3bpCKOD1qkolxgo2_250.gif

Dammit, if only Hyo connected on those.

tumblr_mbpfstDKPZ1rdzxg2o1_500.gif

Seriously. So close...

Alta1r

Stephanie from CSJH the Grace released her MV.

http://youtu.be/Cw6WOS71NFs

Hot. I guess you gotta go hard when you know Hyuna and (hopefully) Dambi are coming back about the same time.

Girl is stacked. Comparable to Eunyoung.

Looking good. She reminds me a bit of Jungah.

tumblr_leiwzuEEa81qe0r1oo1_500.gif

orangecaramelgaf.tumblr.com

uploading pics throughout the day.

will most likely stream 4minutes set and maybe their autograph session. won't have any internet/lag issues either this time. LTE baby!

Stream that speed dating, OC. LTE baby!

tumblr_mbpentVeJ61rdzxg2o1_r1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom