• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoism

lol sal, already posted and discussed. don't think anyone minds it being reposted though.

there needs to be a rule
Taeyeon on every page :p
igqs2bjtIJxwD.gif

2San

I dont care how these guys looks bcus all boy idols look like body builders etc but these new boybands are starting to sound like they look and it sucks.
There's literally no idol that looks like a body builder. Sure there are guys with muscles and with good definition, but nothing too crazy. Even then amount of idols that have a proper six pack is pretty scarce.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
lol, ambro's sister is at a panel right now. looks exactly like her minus the whole dude-look.

edit: they have this glass thing you can write on. i wrote "face sucks". you're famous now bro.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
i took a pic but it looks weird.

you can also write a message on a postcard to each member of Secret. I wrote fiddle's website and stuck it on hyosung's section.

Alta1r

you can also write a message on a postcard to each member of Secret. I wrote fiddle's website and stuck it on hyosung's section.

Lol. Dude, send them postcards to members of other groups. Like “Eunji, I love you!" to Sunhwa and “Hyomin you're the best!" to Zinger.

Edgeward

Just got here. It is too hot. Walked in at the same time the eatyourkimchi people came in. Wtf people actually went nuts for them. Also saw some girl wear a hyoyeon sweater. I wanted to barf.

luso

Saw it on tumblr, genius!

Yoona selca with someone, rumors saying she's maybe a SM trainee.
tumblr_mbuc0mZYQ91rs43yzo1_500.jpg

Just got here. It is too hot. Walked in at the same time the eatyourkimchi people came in. Wtf people actually went nuts for them. Also saw some girl wear a hyoyeon sweater. I wanted to barf.

Maybe you can getYou can get this shirt from soshified boot

Dang, still hot even at 74 degrees? then again factor all the body heat....yeah :/

Its probably just the angle, but the girl on the left:
OMG-review-8.gif

Edgeward

F that shirt. Gonna wait in this long ass line for my 4minute stuff. Gonna find the gaming booth later and see what they got besides Starcraft. Also hella raffles. Gotta enter them all.

Edgeward

Im pretty sure 4minute is doing sound check. Voices sound live. Doing volume up. Damn these barriers. Can't verify if true.

Now mirror mirror. Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Saw it on tumblr, genius!

Maybe you can getYou can get this shirt from soshified boot
yeah, it's a raffle to win shit at almost every booth. i have 14 entries into the soshified raffle hahaha

edit: now heart to heart, woooo!! 4 songs

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
omfg hot issue!! 5 fuckin songs. i can feel the bass from here. shiiiiet

edge, pm me your phone #

Edgeward

I saw 45 minutes of the I am SMTown. Would not pay to see. Spent most of that time seeing SuJu, TVXQ and Shinee, with dashes of Fx and GG. And like 6 secs of BoA.

Edgeward

Gayoon was missing but the rest were there. So amazing. My hands were trembling just before they came. Wish i knew where the vouchers for signings were, would have payed whatever stupid amount for it.

HYUUUUUUUNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
wendel(face)clark

my phone has been on since 7am so... 10 hours of use isnt bad. was chatting it up with alt. haven't read this thread in a while tho. 30 mins til i get into the pit. btw was behind 2 rows of people for the 4minute thing. hyuna so fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom