• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgeward

wendel(face)clark

my phone has been on since 7am so... 10 hours of use isnt bad. was chatting it up with alt. haven't read this thread in a while tho. 30 mins til i get into the pit. btw was behind 2 rows of people for the 4minute thing. hyuna so fine.

What? Pit people can get in early?!

wendel(face)clark

iBSBVZ9PsQoJp.gif

dokish

Banned
I'm waiting for the 도키스 사랑해 sign, Tom! Don't disappoint me!

When is the show starting? Get those 2 off of the stage. I WANNA SEE SOME HYUNA, DAMMIT!

dokish

Banned
What time is this concert ending, midnight? so many intermissions and other sponsor crap :/

Exactly. Why the fuck this only happens in shows outside Asia? I bet that nobody there gives a f* about 3 random dudes dancing.

GRRRR, I WANNA SEE THE ARTISTS.

EXO-K > M

Instead of inviting the korean band to KCON, you invite the chinese one?

Assuming that Dokish jokes a lot, is how I sleep at night.

LOL

QKaD9.jpg

I love stalkers.

YOUR LOSS GAF, the night was awesome. I won't share pictures then. We even witnessed a hot slow and long lesbian kiss. Yeah, wild stuff.

Oh wow!!! Sounds like every teenage home alone party ever.

Yoona selca with someone, rumors saying she's maybe a SM trainee.
tumblr_mbuc0mZYQ91rs43yzo1_500.jpg

Can't tell if she looks 12 or 90.

Oh wow!!! Sounds like every teenage home alone party ever.

LOL.

He needs to come to the USA and experience the real party scene. If a lesbian kiss is the best thing that happened all night, he's probably gonna cream himself during pre-game.

6th street down here in Austin Texas. A weekend there then every party you go to will be utter shit.

HOT ISSUE!!!

dokish

Banned
hyuna seems super shy w/ foreign crowd :\

I wonder if that's why they showed Jiyoon all the time.

Also, their clothes seemed very "heavy", kinda hard to be comfortable. Isn't California crazy hot?

Sohyun interacted a lot with the audience. You can see her at some part going to the far left of the stage and doing something, probably waving to a camera.

Can't wait for the "sad hyuna fancams".

EDIT: Yeah, and why Gayoon wasn't there.

Kinda bull for the people who spent money (airfare, hotel, transport, etc) to see their favorite artists do 4-5 songs at best.

All that other crap in the beginning wasnt necessary when you have a lineup like tonight that can perform from 6pm-12am easily.

Now we just need to hear from OC and Edge :lol

dokish

Banned
Kinda bull for the people who spent money (airfare, hotel, transport, etc) to see their favorite artists do 4-5 songs at best.

All that other crap in the beginning wasnt necessary when you have a lineup like tonight that can perform from 6pm-12am easily.

Now we just need to hear from OC and Edge :lol

But I think you could "interact" with the idols before the show? Like, signing shirts and etc? I'm not well informed about kcon. :p

Yes, actually it sucked pretty hard.

--

Yoon SeAh is on We Got Married? OH MY, I MUST WATCH IT.

RubyFaith

Gayoon was sick. That's why she didn't perform.
:[

Jiyoon did good covering her parts.

Hyuna is tired as fuck. Or she really is just not trying anymore.

Jihyun and Jiyoon's Engrish!!!!!!!!!

Sohyun was flaw free, as per.

Only complain I have it how stupid the camera men were and the bullshit going on between the performances.

I also loved how Gna kept calling Exo-m Exo-k. Fangirls are gonna rage, rofl.

dokish

Banned
Gayoon was sick. That's why she didn't perform.
:[

Jiyoon did good covering her parts.

Hyuna is tired as fuck. Or she really is just not trying anymore.

Jihyun and Jiyoon's Engrish!!!!!!!!!

Sohyun was flaw free, as per.

Only complain I have it how stupid the camera men were and the bullshit going on between the performances.

I also loved how Gna kept calling Exo-m Exo-k. Fangirls are gonna rage, rofl.

That was hilarious, about GNA. She said like 4 times Exo-k. At the end of the performance the male MC said like 3-4 times in a row: "yeah, that was EXO-M, everybody! EXO-M. EXO-M! Thank you, EXO-M!" lol

Something was happening with Hyuna that's for sure, but I don't think it is 'not giving a fuck'. She did looked tired. Maybe she wanted to poop. Maybe she was hungry or worried about Gayoon. Maybe because of her new single she is tired? Like, rehearsal(-ing?) for the MV? Who knows...

I loved the engrish part. They weren't bad. Very clear to hear, actually.

Sohyun <3
Besides Hyuna's looks, I think she is the second 4minute's potential. I wish people would give her more attention. That reminds me that I have to start watching Travel Maker.

dokish

Banned
i'fd rather kill myself than send you photos

That's no way to treat someone who has been waiting for you with open arms.

Anyway, how close were you from the stage? Was Hyuna really tired or what? (Because the camera was always on Jiyoon so we really can't tell, and the video quality not so great).

SNSD will still perform this year in Cali, right? Or somewhere else in the US.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
edge and i were a few feet from the barrier.

hyuna always looks lazy with 4minute

sbs concert is 4 weeks away. same venue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom