• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dokish

Banned
YT link?

tmSNi.jpg

vanty

PSY just waved the chequered flag at the Korean GP ahah. British commentators called him Mr Gangnam Style.

Ah and he met Vettel and Webber.

q6ATo.jpg

Edgeward

i... cant feel my legs.

was cool meeting you edge. hope you enjoyed the pit haha

Thanks for the ticket! So glad to see my Hyuna upclose.

I'm gonna be alright with not standing up for a while and just laying in bed. God, the convention part was organized poorly. Next year, hopefully, is way better.

Also the background dancer for G.Na with the short hair is hella hot. God damn.

dokish

Banned
man, even with all the fame, psy seems so humble. love that.

+1.

tumblr_m9z2mwMmGn1qhrfvxo2_1280.jpg

Oh man, this WGM is gonna be good. They met for 5 minutes and already look great.

Julien Kang, what is his history? What does he do? Why he learned korean? (Since he's canadian). Is he a martial arts fighter or an actor?

Ym1r

Oh man, this WGM is gonna be good. They met for 5 minutes and already look great.

Julien Kang, what is his history? What does he do? Why he learned korean? (Since he's canadian). Is he a martial arts fighter or an actor?

An Actor and model. His father is Korean, mother is French. Nothing wrong with knowing another language? Maybe he wanted to know about his fathers culture? He can speak French and English too. His brother is an MMA fighter.

I think he says why he likes Korea, just watch it, you'll get to know him.

btw I was srs about that white skin thing in Asia.

Fafnir

My PSY story of the night. In Reno right now and I was telling my homies that Gangnam Style was going to be played at the club and sure enough it gets played and the white girls all were doing the horse dance lol

Worst part of it was a drunk white chick saw me and was all "OPPA GANGNAM STYLE" and instead of playing it off I did the horse dance of shame with her ;(

Now that I sobered up a bit I totally feel Tiger JKs twitter rant. Just because i am hanguk doesnt mean i should horse dance on command! At least buy me a drink first white girls.

Pendulum

WGM

Out of context Kwanghee quote - "I was hoping that Sunhwa would spread her legs just a little, that day"

I think Oh Yeon-seo might be into a little bit of the kinky stuff.

Alta1r

ryan-ts

tumblr_ma3brbzq2k1rvv4qro1_250.gif

Watched Running Man 113 & 114 today, neither of them had a final nametag mission. I think the staff might be making some changes so that when the nametag challenges do finish the show, they're a BIG deal again. There were definitely times in recent episodes where the tag missions were not up to their usual standard (112 excluded, but I give most of the credit to the guests for making it that good). Obviously the writers for RM are top notch but I wouldn't be surprised if they're running out of ideas to keep the nametag battles fresh for the regular 7.

ALSO*

I know some people, including myself, wanted to see another member added and it looks like we may have gotten our wish. Her name is Moon Geun Young and while 115 will only be her second episode in a row, she mentioned on the show that she wants to be a fixed/permanent member.

tumblr_mbjuhn8UP91qdcel5o3_500.gif

dokish

Banned
Wow... Julien Kang is good. I bet if this wasn't a show... hitting Yoon Se Ah wouldn't be a problem. :p

She is so cute and beautiful. Is funny how she talks about being "so much older", but the age difference is like, 4 years? lol That's nothing. (Maybe in Korea?)

W_Dreamer

The latest WGM episode reached god-tier variety.

The're a good variety in the husbands:

Julien = the suave, athletic man's man.
Kwanghee = the easy going, funny, ageyo master.
Lee Joon = the simply naive, hopeless one.

JKTrix

tumblr_ma3brbzq2k1rvv4qro1_250.gif

Watched Running Man 113 & 114 today, neither of them had a final nametag mission. I think the staff might be making some changes so that when the nametag challenges do finish the show, they're a BIG deal again. There were definitely times in recent episodes where the tag missions were not up to their usual standard (112 excluded, but I give most of the credit to the guests for making it that good). Obviously the writers for RM are top notch but I wouldn't be surprised if they're running out of ideas to keep the nametag battles fresh for the regular 7.
They've been pretty good with temporarily retiring segments that they used a lot. We haven't seen Running Balls and Punishments in a long time. "Find the guest in this huge crowd of people" was something that they used repeatedly but have spread out now. The name-tag ripping is kind of a staple though, so I do hope they continue to find new ways to implement it like they did in 114. Suk Jin seemed to enjoy that sequence a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom