• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgeward

p7FQl.gif
x6WML.gif

HGVbj.gif
i78Qf.gif

\o/, so hyped now! the end of the year is full of soshi!

2 weeks later, Flower power (single jap) and again 2 weeks later Girls' Generation 2nd album (jap).

Thank you girls.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcmjpsIOHB1rwcw62o1_1280.png

These
damn
rumors...

They have to release something, don't they? how can the most popular girl group not release a single Korean song in a year?

What was the song that got you guys and gals into K-Pop? For me it was Big Bang - Tonight

SNSD - Oh! Randomly found it on youtube. If it weren't for the 720p resolution, I might have passed on it like I did Gee. The first kpop song I heard and enjoyed was Wonder Girls - So Hot, but it didn't hook me on kpop at all.

...and obviously Shindong's body is irresistible.

Let's be real here. Aside from yourself, the only people that would find Shindongs body irresistible are cannibals.

I just noticed...no one has been talking about Jewelry. And when I say "no one" I'm not talking about this thread. NO ONE is talking about them.

Out of all the established groups (not counting boy bands obviously), Jewelry is the one I care the least about. While I haven't delved far into their library of songs, the few I've heard were all boring. I approve of this widespread apathy. Too many groups in the scene these days anyway. Let the rotten ones fall of and wither.

My books just arrived! I definitely recommend if you are interested in learning Korean.

How can you recommend something you just got?

RubyFaith

Out of all the established groups (not counting boy bands obviously), Jewelry is the one I care the least about. While I haven't delved far into their library of songs, the few I've heard were all boring. I approve of this widespread apathy. Too many groups in the scene these days anyway. Let the rotten ones fall of and wither.

tumblr_mcok9m5aZr1rvv4qro1_250.gif

luso

Wow it's been a while since I've visited this thread/it's past incarnations. I'm still fixated on Hyoyeon's gorgeous legs and Sooyoung's like everything. Sooyoung looked better with short hair. Can't keep up with this thread now but I like to visit here from time to time.

Another soshi victim... don't be shy to comment once in a while.

Grammar is taught alongside vocabulary from the beginning.

Of course this is the common practice, what I meant the vocabulary should develop faster, at least after the basic grammar is learnt.

They have to release something, don't they? how can the most popular girl group not release a single Korean song in a year?

This means money arriving at SME from SNSD is still enough and they can afford to delay comeback.

SNSD - The Boys

This is a first, nice.

spink

that line up is pretty weak compared to the last one.

only the addition of After School, T-ara and Girl's Day would tempt me to make the 3500km flight again

Peru

Some fan interaction that goes at least a step beyond trite sayings.

A6dbfBICQAAZbg4.jpg:large

A6dbxGfCEAAFVGB.jpg:large

The "why us" part - yeah, that must be a fairly interesting, confusing thing to ponder with conflicting feelings as you stumble along with enthusiastic fans in a minor middle-tier k-pop group.

Cuddler

Leeteuk joined the army today, I was hoping that Shindong wouldn't have cried...but I was wrong...Talking about Leeteuk, I know a lot of people hate him but he really did a great job as a leader, as he said a lot of times, is not really a good singer or a good dancer but he's really a good leader. What happen in the next two years will be really interesting and important, I'm curious about that, I hope nothing bad happen, no big fight, etc...Shindong role is now even more important since is the more present Super Junior member on tv.
Let's be real here. Aside from yourself, the only people that would find Shindongs body irresistible are cannibals.
What an exaggeration, I was obviously sarcastic when I said irresistible. There's no need to be that harsh (Shindong isn't even that fat anymore), watch the other Off-Topic threads, did you see that there is a lot of people that likes a lot of different things? Do you really believe that there isn't a lot of people in the world that likes the same type of body that I like? You would be surprised.
not sure if pleasantly though, lol. Ok, maybe not really a lot of people compared to the total population of the world, but still a lot

Niks

Talking about Leeteuk, I know a lot of people hate him but he really did a great job as a leader, as he said a lot of times, is not really a good singer or a good dancer but he's really a good leader. What happen in the next two years will be really interesting and important, I'm curious about that, I hope nothing bad happen, no big fight, etc...Shindong role is now even more important since is the more present Super Junior member on tv.

- Actively supports elfs hate towards other groups (including soshi).
- butted in and cut Tiffany in her ending speech at the Google concert. (he was not an MC)
- Told Suzy she should lose weight. (you so funny)

In a semi related note, isnt EXO Super Juniors replacement?

giri

New jewelry is better than new Miss A. So.............................................

Really Q? REALLY?

smh. so dissapointed.

Conceptor

I think Big Bang's Lies and then later Haru Haru were the first songs I was introduced to by a friend way back when.. but it wasn't until Gee and Oh/RDR caught my attention that I really started following more closely than in the past I think..

Still regret not going to the Wonder Girls showcase that was held here two years ago, what a shame :(

Calcaneus

What was the song that got you guys and gals into K-Pop? For me it was Big Bang - Tonight
Can't really remember the first song but that first big thread on GAF is what got me into Kpop in general. That was back when everyone was still crazy about SNSD so I saw a bunch of videos at the same time. I hated Gee at first so it probably was Hoot.

Quadratic

Not to say I wouldn't have been thrilled to go to the PSY event tonight in Toronto. However with all the rain Sandy is dumping on the city I'm glad I'm at home right now.

Alta1r

Nah, Soshi makes PSY do their dance.
I wouldn't mind seeing TaeNy Gangnam Style

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOJ9AWdDLzc

edit: lol same link, great minds and all that.

Here's Soshi doing Gangnam Style.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEPe1F0mOBQ

Loll.

Whatever song this is from:

taeyeon.gif

;)

iEFV5YchgxGUG.gif

And for Alt plus others obviously.

A6dMyfoCcAAzmyf.jpg:large

Nice!

tumblr_mcqb8bxOmz1qb1285o1_500.jpg

Cuddler

Hey cuddler, don't take alt too seriously
no one else does
alt? Isn't he questonmark? Sorry, you are probably right but sometimes the Chubby Defence Force that is in me comes out. :)
- Actively supports elfs hate towards other groups (including soshi).
- butted in and cut Tiffany in her ending speech at the Google concert. (he was not an MC)
- Told Suzy she should lose weight. (you so funny)
I was talking more about the internal side of Super Junior, he did a great job keeping all togheter without any big problems, and 7 years are a lot. Sorry to hear about that things, you always have to think that the more people hate him, the more the fans will try to "protect" him (probably is what he thinks and why he do that sort of things), he's probably really insecure and sometimes he tries to get attention away from others. The last one about Suzy is probably the worse, it seems that he's similar to many Koreans that are obsessed with body and phisical beauty, especially towards women it seems. The majority of times that I saw him he looks like a normal guy, he likes to talk a lot and sometimes is funny, but I don't follow him really that close and I don't know a lot about his past.
In a semi related note, isnt EXO Super Juniors replacement?
Mmm...I don't think so...Super Junior and EXO are really different groups, Super Junior is a multitalented group, MC/Comedy/Rap/Acting/Dancing, for all I know (but I can be wrong, so maybe someone can correct me) EXO are more musically focused. Super Junior are adult looking instead EXO are more teenage looking. Plus the fact that EXO are divided in two sub-groups don't give them the opportunity to make the same type of dancing that Super Junior have done, especially in the past. I've watched only an interview with them (EXO-K I think?), but they seems really perfect, every answer was perfect, etc.(maybe because they are still rookie, I don't know)...if you have watched Super Junior instead...I don't see any of the EXO members saying that what he likes about concert is that he eats a lot (Shindong back in the days) or that he passed some part of his day playing mmorpg (or Starcraft) naked in his room (Kyuhyun)...I don't see any other group doing what Super Junior have done on TV, that's why I like Super Junior they aren't perfect and they don't think too much about the general opinion of what a K-Pop boyband should be (and Shindong makes a big difference in this, and not only because of his body). I think that Super Junior and EXO can coexist without any problem.
NOTE: Everything I said about EXO can be totally wrong, if that is the case I'm sorry, feel free to correct me.
Yea, sort of. But even if they're still rookies, I prefer them to suju..
(Ok, ready to be lynched by elfs..)
Naaah, you can prefer whatever you want without any problem. :)
I can only talk for me and I'm not an elf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom