• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgeward

8pxvD.jpg
Af879.jpg
uCx7C.jpg

mYGKk.jpg
9Lei4.jpg
2tide.jpg

Biscuits

Toronto guys:

Apparently Psy just said that there's going to be a concert in Toronto around January!
Yup I can confirm. He told the audience at the event. No idea where (maybe Massey Hall or something?)

Anyways I didn't call it a concert because Psy performed all but 3 songs - Gangnam Style, Right Now, and some other song I didn't recognize. Which I expected, but still disappointing. If he had an encore I didn't stay long enough to catch it. They had some DJ from Virgin Radio doing his thing for like an hour before Psy even came out. Lots of promo stuff for the Note 2 of course. I guess it was alright for a free event, but I feel bad for anyone who actually paid to get their ticket.

They gave out some Samsung branded candy at the end too, lol.

New jewelry is better than new Miss A. So.............................................

Really Q? REALLY?

smh. so dissapointed.

CAN'T HIDE FROM THE TRUTH.

What an exaggeration, I was obviously sarcastic when I said irresistible. There's no need to be that harsh (Shindong isn't even that fat anymore), watch the other Off-Topic threads, did you see that there is a lot of people that likes a lot of different things? Do you really believe that there isn't a lot of people in the world that likes the same type of body that I like? You would be surprised.
not sure if pleasantly though, lol. Ok, maybe not really a lot of people compared to the total population of the world, but still a lot

Just joking bro.

RubyFaith

Ashhong

Yura is so much hotter than any other idol it's crazy. Maybe even above peak Hyori levels.

Talk about hyperbole goddamn. She's cute, but nowhere near Taeyeon, let alone Hyori. What is wrong with you. Even Hyomin > her

(I left out Tiffany so you would all see that I'm not biased, even though we all know Tiffany > her too

luso

No one wants to talk about Younique? I know the song is terrible and we had to sit through almost three minutes of Kai playing screamo but I think Hyo's part was worth the wait, even though she was robbed of time, lol.

A really bad song, trying too hard to be fierce and so but a fail...

roaSone

A really bad song, trying too hard to be fierce and so but a fail...

Yeah the song is less than average.. and the mv isn't that great too, I mean why do they add Hyo at the end only?
She sings in the chorus too.. well quite disappointed by this Younique Project.
Only Sica's song is worth of it, if you didn't listen to it yet : Jessica - My Lifestyle

Alta1r

tumblr_m6c87tmgrs1qjbt1no1_500.gif

This is a great group shot of f(x)
I can admit Amber looks pretty good here. I hope Sulli grows out her hair again since her drama is over now.

tumblr_mcpcij7abO1rn0huao2_1280.png

Lol. I thought this was another one of those Eider type promo pics with a couple dudes and girls. I had to do a double take when I actually read your post. Mulan Sulli is not cool.

Yura is so much hotter than any other idol it's crazy. Maybe even above peak Hyori levels.

yuraa1.jpg

I don't know about peak Hyori levels. Maybe current Hyori levels. If she goes back to decent hair.

Must . . . claw . . . way back into Kpop thread.

tumblr_lnfgb2kh271qh0epb.gif

neoism

Looks like a Japanese 2 song album and a separate Korean
mini
album.

With all the rumors flying around I would say 2 weeks. Only SM and Soshi knows right now.

its funny I like the japanese language a little more. but I prefer GG in korean.. they are just better...

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
i bought that shit so fast. you got me this time, ryan. i couldn't stop myself from posting to thank you :(

are you a good luck charm? will my miss A album have an autograph from Suzy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom