• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenck

iQ20wR9BXUo24.gif

ibbQjd1Weq92Vt.gif

<333

karmin? wut.. why.. are they gonna cover kpop songs? if not, fuck this shit.

602579_271935156259945_221826397_n.jpg

also, Tiffany is one of the MC's.

And a contest to win tickets:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f....223111717808956.47822.221127891340672&type=1

I wonder whats the reasoning behind adding Karmin? either SBS think adding a western act will increase media coverage for the concert or an American management company is trying to shoehorn them onto an untapped audience.

Good lineup though, i'm surprised 2NE1 are there (YG acts dont usually do these type of concerts).

vanty

I think I've seen a MV of that Karmin girl before, the song was horrific. Easily worse than even the last Super Junior song.

roaSone

I can understand rumors spreading but just look at that picture for only 5 seconds.
It's not even SNSD, just their heads shopped on bodies.

Yeah the pic is false, no doubt about it. But about the concept, date and title of the album, I think it's not a fake.

Who the hell is Karmin?

Another YouTube sensation who became really popular coz the chick managed to emulate Busta Rhymes stupid fast rap from Chris Breezy's "Look at me Now". Video went viral and they eventually got signed, just exactly like a certain Korean artist these days. They also did decent covers back then, but they were nothing to write home about. The only reason why I listened to them before selling out was coz the dude is a trombone player and he used the 'bone in their older covers.

Some more Soshi rumors, album dropping November 28th:

yeJu2.jpg

Hold the fnck up. Bondage?? LOL.

I think I almost my shit when I read this.
Though I'm sure nobody would mind if that was true
lol.

Anyway, that line up looks pretty good. I'm not really fond of 2NE1 but everyone else, I'm cool with.

Also, dat Fanny. <3

giri

I can watch soshi dance around in black and red leather, even in a box, quite easily.

Song seems fairly average though.

giri

The video suffers from the "constant camera angle change" syndrome.

You never actually get to see any scene for more than 2 seconds, so you never really get to digest and understand exactly what you're seeing.

Pretty terrible.

The video suffers from the "constant camera angle change" syndrome.

You never actually get to see any scene for more than 2 seconds, so you never really get to digest and understand exactly what you're seeing.

Pretty terrible.

Must have contacted CCM and brought in Hyomin to help edit it.

luso

all over meh FACE..

also goddamn I can't get over how amazing gorgeous fany is in dat RED dress....

need HQ like now... :/

http://youtu.be/hqKGd8RiUvs?hd=1

Dance Version is way better, the song is quite weird, but it'll grow on me, I'm pretty sure of it.

Flower Power Dance Vers

MV edit too fast, agreed, dance version more watchable.
I like the chorus, the "rap" part not so much, maybe it grows on me later. Overall still positive.
Lol at Sooyoung eyes blink at the end, it's unusual to see that.

Better to wait for the live performances.

Chesskid1

Banned
yoona on strong heart next week. too bad that chubby guy and seungri don't host it anymore..
her past episodes were so memorable. leeteuk farewell, too.

no comment on new snsd song :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom