• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quadratic

I'm not liking the new SNSD JP single on first listen. Maybe it will get better on subsequent listens. At least the outfits look great.

tumblr_mcs7z4G9wQ1rufoq6o1_500.gif

Fafnir

Uggh, video is Bad Girlish, their Korean single better be 100x better than this.

I love Sunny's parts, specifically this part. I might have to make that part my ringtone. I could listen to a whole album with Sunny singing like that. After watching a couple times, I feel like this is Sunny's song.
5WvgS.gif
N5a5c.gif

And yes, I want to be your lover.

r8G74.gif
dazG6.gif

Gi2cX.gif
jLidK.gif

VNgGR.gif
9yTCi.gif

zbwbQ.gif
CyYfA.gif

5Hvyw.gif
zCuXz.gif

tjFda.gif
FWJZo.gif

YXNsZ.gif
QnMwN.gif

SY6HH.gif
SDvwx.gif

Sm3eG.gif
HrgU2.gif

wsmpu.gif
sxqlA.gif

zKcdy.gif
FDuhL.gif

neoism

Uggh, video is Bad Girlish, their Korean single better be 100x better than this.

I love Sunny's parts, specifically this part. I might have to make that part my ringtone. I could listen to a whole album with Sunny singing like that. After watching a couple times, I feel like this is Sunny's song.

And yes, I want to be your lover.

bow.gif

Darkkn

What da fak the director of the new SNSD MV was thinking when he/she was shooting those shots in a white room. You can hardly see the girls in those shots....

Kabuto

thank you based Fafnir. I thought the video was good and the song is okay. They all look great and the black and red latex is like Mr. Taxi version 2.0 haha. I hope the album has more Paparazzi caliber songs otherwise it probably won't live up to the first album.

If you're in the US Hulu has Music Core with subs.

http://www.hulu.com/show-music-core

Usually has the newest episode up by Monday/Tuesday.

sweeeet. Thanks bloodforge :]

dokish

Banned
What da fak the director of the new SNSD MV was thinking when he/she was shooting those shots in a white room. You can hardly see the girls in those shots....

The same for the dark outfits with low light -__-

Just bad. Everything is awful. Stopped watching at 1:29 lol.

Niks

+ chorus is good
+ sunny gets more screen and solo time
+ has the potential to grow on you
+ taeng
+ dance MV is good
+ dance-ish?

- too much autotune (almost cant tell who is singing)
- sooyoung impossibly thin
- Official MV sucks

(._.)

Banned
New SNSD song is good. doesn't sound like the shitty generic crap they've put out all year. glad they did something sorta fresh. MV was meh though.

Edgeward

eUqNo.gif

VtXau.gif

The thing about subs on Music shows is that it shows how dull the MC banter can be. Holy shit, that guy with IU is such a stiff.

Flower Power MV

worse than I thought

: /

Well, this is pretty much Paparazzi all over again. Way too much auto tuning, and way too many English words forced in. Song is alright, and the dance version is watchable, but it's been a long time since SNSD released a great song imo. Shit better happen with the album or the rumored Korean song/mini.

Can you guys please remind me why most of you were collectively creaming your pants for her? I've seen phone booths more attractive than this.

Deadly

It's like they didn't realize most of the tracks from the first Japanese album were actually good and turned towards the vibe of their lesser-good Korean songs...

Just watched Flower Power. By far the best thing about the video is Sunny. God tier Sunny in this vid. I feel like the looks they had on her recently looked terrible, but she looked super good in this. Her hair is finally growing out enough to be attractive again too.

Could have left out the wig though.

Ashhong

Can you guys please remind me why most of you were collectively creaming your pants for her? I've seen phone booths more attractive than this.

I don't get it either. She looks weird as hell. She looks ok in some parts of her new song. Plus the sexual-ness of it adds to it.

giri

Don't mind the song of flower power, it's very jpop, though they're starting to get VERY generic with it.

But the amount of auto tune is turrible. That you can't tell the difference between sunny --> Sica is really bad.

neoism

Well, this is pretty much Paparazzi all over again. Way too much auto tuning, and way too many English words forced in. Song is alright, and the dance version is watchable, but it's been a long time since SNSD released a great song imo. Shit better happen with the album or the rumored Korean song/mini.

I wish they would just focus on a korean album they are infinitely better then they're japanese stuff....

vanty

It's like they didn't realize most of the tracks from the first Japanese album were actually good and turned towards the vibe of their lesser-good Korean songs...
Probably Universal Music Japan were totally in control of the first album, and now the people at SM responsible for all their garbage-filled Korean releases have decided to handle Japanese songs as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom