• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

ryan-ts

That gif Pendy

tumblr_m16vukjZah1rr9iy7o1_500.gif

<3

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Can you possibly get more nugu than this?

http://youtu.be/TnBKiQbaCoY

Fansign event at a Hi-mart with what sounds like 4 dudes doing fan chants. Somehow comes off even more nugu than Crayon Pop street performances. BESTIE FIGHTING!

Hmm I wonder if soshi will be having a christmas special this year too. Last years was amazing.

Yes please.

I remember staying up for that shit last year and not regretting every moment of it. Maybe they can use that again to springboard their upcoming comeback, TTS or not.

Wasn't the Soshi Christmas special in 2011?

Wait wait, Romantic Fantasy was the one from last year right? All I remember was staying up in the morning watching the thing with everyone in IRC then at the end somebody, maybe Ash, saying that he's bailing coz he needs some Taco Bell or something lolol.

Either way, hopefully we'll get one or at least that Marchen Fantasy will be as good.

ramyeon

Wait wait, Romantic Fantasy was the one from last year right? All I remember was staying up in the morning watching the thing with everyone in IRC then at the end somebody, maybe Ash, saying that he's bailing coz he needs some Taco Bell or something lolol.

Either way, hopefully we'll get one or at least that Marchen Fantasy will be as good.
Romantic Fantasy was a Comeback special aired on New Year's Day this year. Christmas Fairy Tale was the big Christmas special they did back in 2011.

luso

Can you possibly get more nugu than this?

http://youtu.be/TnBKiQbaCoY

Fansign event at a Hi-mart with what sounds like 4 dudes doing fan chants. Somehow comes off even more nugu than Crayon Pop street performances. BESTIE FIGHTING!

I always read their name as Beasty for some reason lol

Romantic Fantasy was a Comeback special aired on New Year's Day this year. Christmas Fairy Tale was the big Christmas special they did back in 2011.

Most awesome special show ever.

Spot the intruder

No No Eul

Episode 1 of Fiestar's new TV show is available to watch on Loen's YouTube channel, with subs and everything!

1 2 3

This progressive approach to distributing media will get us all killed. Ban this sick filth etc.

Eldren

Here's a real HD version of Find Your Soul. I don't understand a word, but that song has a real flow!

Nice find, it sounds really good. The fact that they came up with choreography for the song gives me hope we'll see an MV soon. Although I have no idea about record labels or anything so I don't know how it would work with a Chinese song.

Episode 1 of Fiestar's new TV show is available to watch on Loen's YouTube channel, with subs and everything!

1 2 3

This progressive approach to distributing media will get us all killed. Ban this sick filth etc.

Pre-subbed Korean shows, what a world. I hope this becomes more prevalent because it immediately opens things up to international fans without having to wait for a fan to sub anything instead. Loen seem to be doing really good work with YouTube these days.

dokish

Banned
Crayon Pop's fascination with hairy men continues....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9HexnOp0MI&t=11m49s

..yes, dokish needs to grow a lot of body hair quickly...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9HexnOp0MI&t=15m32s

I am slightly upset that out of the 5 fucking woman he choose Way to dance. But it's ok... he doesn't seem, hm... Romantically into her.

Good news is, if I ever meet ChoA, she'll be fascinated by my chest. Good for me! All I have to do now is attend their performance and open my shirt.

Cuddler

Nextar Entertainment uploaded on their YouTube channel a video with a cuople dancing on the notes of the new 2BiC song:
&#52964;&#54540; &#45828;&#49828; &#46041;&#50689;&#49345; &#54620;&#52292;&#50689; &#45806;&#51008;&#44852; (2BIC-SHE Feat 79)
Still not the full song, but it's something, the choreography is well done even if the weather seems really cold out there.
The same video is uploaded on the choreographer and dancer YouTube channel but the max quality is 360p:
&#54168;&#51060;&#49828;&#48513; &#54868;&#51228;&#51032; &#53804;&#48709; she &#52964;&#54540;&#45828;&#49828; &#50689;&#49345;(Choreo by CoolJ)
After a slight delay, I present to y'all the 3rd chapter of Hot Coffee!!

Dokish gets a second chance on meeting Ramyeon but will it turn out to be the best day ever or his worst one yet?

http://pastebin.com/S1nbD1Zt

Apologies for the delay in getting this chapter out. I've literally been busy the last week thanks to school. Had an exam, 2 presentations and another one coming up, and a video project I need to turn next week. I've been home the past couple of days but even then all my free time got devoted to these projects. It gets worse next couple of weeks as next is hell week then finals week after. :(

Anyway, this one's a long chapter. Partly coz of demand from the audience and the story really needed to kickstart itself into high gear. If you haven't noticed the last 3 chapters actually happened in a span of 24+ hours, that's why it really needed to start moving.

As always, me and ryan-ts have been writing this and thanks to Cuddler for the concept.

Enjoy!
Well done as always!! Don't worry about the delays! :)

luso

After a slight delay, I present to y'all the 3rd chapter of Hot Coffee!!

Nice reading and some lols!

Soshi too tired, I bet they learned choreo 2 days beforehand, or so... It's pretty simple for SNSD standard-
They weren't confident at all during the performance. Probably they will never do it again, so they can wipe out that of the memory and concentrate in the next promotions.

Perfect Taeyeon
& ass

Top Bottom