• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Pendulum

Move over girls, llehuty is here.
tumblr_monxvgE0dW1s0oubyo1_400.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
minha doesnt really appeal to me, just not my type, but I wonder how much it would help if she was expressive at all on stage

llehuty

I don't see the appeal, at all. What are her talents? She doesn't sing shit and her dancing is completely meh. She is the maknae but her personality is so bland, could we just pretend Hyemi is the maknae or something?

Also, she looks weird when smiling. she is not CAN (that title already claimed), but can she even try doing something? I have to say that since 7muses she seems more active, but still, NO.

That girl has no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

/rant

This post is a joke... at least... kind of...

Ym1r

The only redeeming quality she had was being prettier than Lee Sam. Now that Lee Sam is gone well...

Just kidding I like Minha fok u h8rs

imnana

Neo Member
I don't see the appeal, at all. What are her talents? She doesn't sing shit and her dancing is completely meh. She is the maknae but her personality is so bland, could we just pretend Hyemi is the maknae or something?

Also, she looks weird when smiling. she is not CAN (that title already claimed), but can she even try doing something? I have to say that since 7muses she seems more active, but still, NO.

That girl has no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

/rant

This post is a joke... at least... kind of...

A lot of idols aren't particularly talented, I don't think Hyemi is interesting or attractive in the slightest & disliked Eunji & Kyungri so I guess it's all taste in the end. I like plain looking idols (usually). Only thing about Minha is her neck is kinda distracting, like Yoona.

vanty

How the hell does her nose look like that without having been photoshopped? Doesn't seem to be some weird lighting trick, it just looks like she's be shopped into a anime foreigner stereotype character.

2nd week in a row of shows cancelations. -.-

Seriously Korea, man up, there won't be a miracle to save all those life lost for a irresponsible man's fault.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Almost 200 people are dead and all you care about are some tv shows being pushed back. Get a grip brah.

Ym1r

Well josecitoxnyo isn't entirely wrong. Putting the livelihood of thousands on pause over a tragedy you can't do anything about isn't the best idea.

It's sad but people have to continue living too. Nobody wants to start doing anything because they are afraid of backlash from the public for doing other things while this is going on.

I guess he could have said it better though.

Fafnir

Well josecitoxnyo isn't entirely wrong. Putting the livelihood of thousands on pause over a tragedy you can't do anything about isn't the best idea.

It's sad but people have to continue living too. Nobody wants to start doing anything because they are afraid of backlash from the public for doing other things while this is going on.

I guess he could have said it better though.

Let Korea grieve and let them decide when to move on, not insensitive foreigners that only care about missing music shows or are mad that Running Man is not on for a week.

Ym1r

Let Korea grieve and let them decide when to move on, not insensitive foreigners that only care about missing music shows or are mad that Running Man is not on for a week.

I know it isn't representative of what the entire nation thinks but Netizenbuzz has been releasing articles about the issue, and during the first few days of the tragedy people were saying it was good of them to cancel everything. Now they are saying that people should move on.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/04/broadcast-channels-claim-varieties-wont.html

Fafnir

I know it isn't representative of what the entire nation thinks but Netizenbuzz has been releasing articles about the issue, and during the first few days of the tragedy people were saying it was good of them to cancel everything. Now they are saying that people should move on.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/04/broadcast-channels-claim-varieties-wont.html

I equate that to saying that Reddit should run the country. Anyways when KBS get's the go ahead to start programming the rest will follow.

Top Bottom