• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Blablurn

10407948_774956532546585_3213325165537776627_n.jpg

happy birthday nana

Cuddler

One of they guy that is doing the auditions for Superstar K6 singed a 2BiC song "Love Game" (also in the same video there is a group covering Miss A "I don't need a man"):
Mnet [슈퍼스타K6] Ep.04 : 임도혁 - 요즘 바쁜가봐, 볼빨간 사춘기 - 남자 없이 잘 살아
I actually known about him even before he started auditioning for Superstar K6 (I guess no one is shocked about this after seeing the video, lol). He singed well even if obviously I think that 2BiC have better voices and that the original is better, I'm pretty sure he will be picked to be on the show and I hope for him that he can be successful (and that the things that Brad Moore said about Superstar K are not true anymore), it's always great to see one of these guys that I like with the possibility to shine and be recognized by a bigger audience since they have the talent.
There's gonna be some Bebop on music shows this weekend.
Playing instruments for WAX new track
Thank you for posting this song, I don't know how I missed it, I really like this. Why the views are so low???

luso

LE should probably have got a feature credit on the T-ara single. Pretty obvious.

14b8ahy.jpg

What!?
Edit: Ok, now I know what is this about.

I saw the first episode of the new Sooyoung's drama, is it maybe too soon to tell, as I didn't saw any of her previous credits (besides her first movie), but she seems pretty decent, as I was expected. At least she appears to have more "range" and a more comfortable acting than Yoona's. She improved in Prime Minister and I, but it was still an average acting. It didn't helped that, besides the actor playing as the Prime Minister, the other characters were stiff as a wooden boards.
Also the cast in The Spring Day of My Life seems to be of higher quality, main lead actor is clearly one. I'll check a few more episodes.

Also, do you like Sugar Free? Yes? Then don't stick with one version, we have 13 to sell!

Ashhong

As always the T-ara mini is very solid. I really like the instrumental to Sugar Free. Very impressed by what Shinsadong was able to do.

I don't care if their culture is all about plastic surgery. They look hot. :)

Mostly normal citizens trying to look like said hot people than the actual celebs....
mostly lol
. Can point out a lot of obvious work done on celebs but fan's don't like the truths haha, granted it is definitely not everyone. Pretty common to see people with the same exact features as -insert whoever- but not look quite right and plasticy. Though there is something to admire about the mindset of "if you can change it go for it" sadly its been skewed to "if you can change it, fucking change it you ugly bastard" for some people.

luso

I'm holding off listening to TTS' song for the MV. Anyone know how long now?

What song, Whisper? That's not the title track.
As for the MV, no idea. Since tomorrow at 7PM KST is the showcase, maybe by that time we have some MV and title track teaser.

Taengstagram.

Bxgl-TXIAAEYgIO.jpg:large

If you thought something was going to be posted, but that’s none other than Taengsta! #TTS #comingsoon

**Note: K-fans thought either TTS teasers or something would be posted at 12am KST so they were all staying up to wait but in the end, nothing was posted. Seems like Taeyeon got to know of this and posted on Taengstagram as a way to console all the fans who waited up

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Youngji on Roommate. Gotta give her some variety chops somehow. With Sunny around I don't see her taking the spotlight but otherwise she seems a decent fit for the show. On stage she has improved a lot, in dancing, singing, and looking at the right places. She still grins like an idiot when she hears fanchants, which doesn't fit the chic/power style of Mamma Mia concept but is kind of adorable, though she hasn't learned how to give a look (a.k.a. charisma, my main standard to accept her as Kara) to the camera, so she just looks kind of blank-eyed and reactive/carried along by everything instead of leading it herself. Nana went through a pretty radical growth in expressiveness for OC so maybe she'll teach her a thing or two. Or maybe Kara's hugeness in Japan will do it, since it really pushed the others to the next level of professionalism earlier.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
She is sounding more natural lately.

Would rather hear Hani sing Hold On We're Going Home with her smooth voice tho.

Edit: Peru halp, the heathens in chat are denying Maeda's perfection.

K1LLER7

Had a listen to 2pm's "Go Crazy" 4th album.

Really good album. Liked all but 2 songs on there. One of the best of the year (imo)

Recommend you guys to check it out :)

So I'm cleaning up my kpo pplaylists on youtube. Came across this song they only performed a few times along side XXO. They never released a studio version afaik. Tried to find a longer version though, but all I found was this poorly lip synced performance fancam. I'll gladly take it though. Really love the song. Especially Dahee's parts at 0:46 and 1:48. Some of my favorite isolated parts of any kpop song ever.

So beautiful. Such a beautiful voice. So much talented. Wasted. Why did she have to be so greedy/impatient? fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck : |

Man. If only Krystal would kill those bangs, this picture would be perfect.

Top Bottom