• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 2 --- CLAN - ONLINE PLAY Thread

JB1981

Going to a 16 player room tonight. Start things off at 7:45 pm est. Smaller maps. FF ON.

Beamber GAF
password:
neogaf

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
JB1981 said:
Going to a 16 player room tonight. Start things off at 7:45 pm est. Smaller maps. FF ON.

Beamber GAF
password:
neogaf

Why do you keep failing at getting me in your games? :p

Rorschach said:
I've only seen one other member online in the last week. I don't think GAFW has enough people to field a team. :(

yea sorry i havent been on very much this week , its mostly cause i got kinda burned out from the 50 hours i played the first week but i should be able to make it to the next match.

so if any other GAF west 2 guys can make it let me know!

Rorschach

aj2good4you2 said:
yea sorry i havent been on very much this week , its mostly cause i got kinda burned out from the 50 hours i played the first week but i should be able to make it to the next match.

so if any other GAF west 2 guys can make it let me know!
Actually, you're the only other player I saw. :lol Maybe things are even worse than I imagined! :p

I can make it. That's 2 down!

Nightz said:
Join GAFw, we could use more people.:D
I thought you guys were full and that's why there's a GAF West 2 in the first place.

Dave1988

qz28et.jpg

270 EXP points in one match. New personal best score :lol

Nightz

Rorschach said:
I thought you guys were full and that's why there's a GAF West 2 in the first place.
The list in the OP suggests we're full, but we're far from it. We need more active members...heck, even our leader left us. :lol That's why we were suggesting a while ago that GAFw and GAFW merge. Our new leader is up for it, and if yours is, I think it would make for a better clan.

Facism

Dave1988 said:
qz28et.jpg

270 EXP points in one match. New personal best score :lol

nice!

I only managed 165 in that game we played earlier this afternoon. 100 kill Bodycount nets you a lot of points, especially if you have the headshot and bodycount medals.

JB1981 said:

Beamber GAF
password:
neogaf

Damn!! The time I cant play, you do 16 players :p

Next game you make, please do the same settings, I'll join asap.

Nightz said:
The list in the OP suggests we're full, but we're far from it. We need more active members...heck, even our leader left us. :lol That's why we were suggesting a while ago that GAFw and GAFW merge. Our new leader is up for it, and if yours is, I think it would make for a better clan.

i wouldnt be against it, how many active guys do u have?

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
dazed808 said:
Sorry guys way too laggy for me to stay in that one - dunno if it's my end will try again in a bit

Apparently it was laggy for everybody, me included. Even the air drones were lagging!
I recreated as soon as we ended that match on Pyrhuss Rise and everything went fine from there.

Probably a glitch in the matrix.

You guys do know that the OA people and private hoff have multiple gaf accounts, and that's how they figured out how to get into these games, PH told me.

he's probabbly reading this right now. Hi Lemm!

Anyways I played a game with them earlier with other gaf members, it was pretty good and had no problems, because Catalyst wasn't there.

Granny out!

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
I need 6 people for the above mentioned tournament.

This time I want to have some practice sessions before we get into it and because of that I need 6 GAFe (EURO GAF) members committed to kick some serious ass. Only those will participate.

So, check the time and day and let me know who's in. Be sure you can make it even if dead (lol). Please specify your preferred class or class combo. If more than 6 apply, I'll pick up the "Fantastic 6" myself.

Once we have done this, I'll get into tactics and roles talking. We will be playing on Salamun Market with no limitations whatsoever.

Dave1988

TTP said:

This time I want to have some practice sessions before we get into it and because of that I need 6 GAFe (EURO GAF) members committed to kick some serious ass. Only those will participate.

So, check the time and day and let me know who's in. Be sure you can make it even if dead (lol). Please specify your preferred class or class combo. If more than 6 apply, I'll pick up the "Fantastic 6" myself.

Once we have done this, I'll get into tactics and roles talking. We will be playing on Salamun Market with no limitations whatsoever.

I'm in. I can be the Medic, Sab or Engineer.

Rorschach

Soo... the top player for today had 1,291, 75 deaths, and 1214 of those kills were headshots? rotf totally believable.

Btw- I've noticed auto-aim a lot more lately. Is this a result of the patch? I didn't even notice it before, but I find myself pointing over a target only to have the reticle follow the guy running next to him without my input.

Lince

Banned
TTP said:

I need to give myself another try, so count me in if you wish... I can be the sniper in the balcony for the S&D stuff or a tactician with air support, or whatever you see convenient anyway TTP.

Facism

TTP said:

I can do this, TTP. As for class, preference is Sab, but i can play anything. I'm Yoga flexible :3

Ilparazzo

TTP said:

Too soon for me, good luck guys.

EDIT: Oh wait it's sunday, it's too early for me to know if I can play sunday but it's better not to count me in (sundays are tough).

Cagen

TTP said:

I'm in as always. Can play as anything though I usually go Engineer/boost, Medic or Saboteur.

Why is practically every match on Salamun Market lol, I wish people would mix it up a little.

AndyD

aka andydumi
Rorschach said:
Why does it keep saying I get 0 points after the game? :\

I got that too a few times. I am not sure why. Even though I had about 30 -40 points at least.

I noticed it only happens when we win, never when I lose.

Nightz

aj2good4you2 said:
i wouldnt be against it, how many active guys do u have?
Not sure exactly. I do know that there's always a handful that play at night (myself included). Berserker is our leader, so you might want to talk to him about merging. :D

F-Pina

Hi guys,
Count me for Sunday, i still need the invite into the clan although i am listed here on the 1st post.

Played yesterday with you fellow gaffers, nice game :)

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
F-Pina said:
Hi guys,
Count me for Sunday, i still need the invite into the clan although i am listed here on the 1st post.

Played yesterday with you fellow gaffers, nice game :)

I'll make some room in the clan roaster to add you, no prob. I'd prefer having Generals with most abilities unlocked for this tournament for tactical reasons (you are Sergeant Major right?) but if we don't reach the requested number I'll pick you ;)

So at this time, confirmed GAFe members for the tournament are

GAF ID/PSN ID

1- TTP/Bloody_Marcel
2- Cagen/Cagen
3- Lince/Lince_Spain
4- Dave1988/Dave1988
5- Facism/Live_Feed
6-
7-

Maybe:
ilparazzo/ilparazzo
F-Pina/F-Pina

Man yesterday I was sucking hard! Teamkilling everyone left and right!! I must've killed TTP like four times :lol

I need to be a lot more careful in friendly fire games, I'm too much trigger happy!

Raist

Banned
TTP, I'm in if you need a full time medic.

That said, I'll only participate if you promise to stop making your spawn grenades blink. Thanks.

@GCC: yeah, it was like TTP was your priority target or something :lol

-viper-

Banned
TTP said:
I'll make some room in the clan roaster to add you, no prob. I'd prefer having Generals with most abilities unlocked for this tournament for tactical reasons (you are Sergeant Major right?) but if we don't reach the requested number I'll pick you ;)

So at this time, confirmed GAFe members for the tournament are

GAF ID/PSN ID

1- TTP/Bloody_Marcel
2- Cagen/Cagen
3- Lince/Lince_Spain
4- Dave1988/Dave1988
5- Facism/Live_Feed
6-
7-

Maybe:
ilparazzo/ilparazzo
F-Pina/F-Pina
I wouldn't mind playing.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Cagen said:
The tournament is on Saturday 14th, NOT Sunday 15th!

Why the fuck did it say it was on 15th before? Jeez, this is the second time I incurred in this odd 14/15 bug.

Ok then 14 it is. Hopefully it sticks this time. Please reconfirm your participation. I'll set up a training room later tonight. Will post details in about an hour.

Ilparazzo

TTP said:
Why the fuck did it say it was on 15th before? Jeez, this is the second time I incurred in this odd 14/15 bug.

Ok then 14 it is. Hopefully it sticks this time. Please reconfirm your participation. I'll set up a training room later tonight. Will post details in about an hour.
Well, tomorrow I'm sure I can't, make sure you win for the unavailable members guys.

Facism

TTP said:

I can still probably make it tomorrow. I will PM you here tomorrow before the match to confirm. I have nothing on, it's just that i may be a little hungover ;p

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
So, so far we got:

1- TTP/Bloody_Marcel
2- Cagen/Cagen
3- Lince/Lince_Spain
4- Dave1988/Dave1988
5- Facism/Live_Feed
6- Raist/Raistlinn
7- ???

Need 7th dude and a confirmation from those who haven't confirmed yet after the update about when the tournament is actually happening.

dazed808

TTP said:
Need 7th dude and a confirmation from those who haven't confirmed yet after the update about when the tournament is actually happening.

95% sure I can make it, tho after forgetting the family thing that would of made me miss tonight's no-go of a match I better confirm tomorrow AM to be safe.
If you can find another definite add them in and i'll just be a backup.
Medic or Sab as the prefered class btw

KZObsessed

TTP said:

Can't make 2:30

But I can play at the 9pm event if it's accepted.

Cagen

I'm still in.

Glad people saw my post, things could have been very bad if everyone showed up on sunday :lol

I'll join you guys a little later for some games.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Here are the squads for now:

ALPHA (2p)
(Leader) Bloody_Marcel [Tactitian/Boost]
Dave1988 [Engineer/Air Support]

BRAVO (2p)
(Leader) ???? [Tactician/Repair]
Live_Feed [Full Saboteur]

CHARLIE (3p)
(Leader) Lince_Spain [Special Class Switcher - Scout/Repair for S&D. Switches to Engineer/C4 for C&H. Switches to full Assault for S&R and Assassination]
Cagen [Full Assault]
Raistlinn [Full Medic]

I need the BRAVO Leader.

I'll send tactics via PM to all those participating.

Top Bottom