• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX |OT| Sora is Everyone... in HD

DeVeAn

ARRRG!!! Never again Amazon! Its going to be 9 soon and my copy has not been delivered. I'm really pissed off now!

I was really looking forward to having a lot of time to play but this is depressing me!

None of my local stores even have it yet, this is why this should have also been a digital download.

Psxphile

Finished 358/2 earlier today. One thing I wish was different was that they animated some of the fights instead of showing the talking, then the aftermath.

Really. They took the time to re-do the text-only scenes (and there was quite a bit of those) but balked at animating the few important fights that mattered to the narrative? Weak.

Thats what we get with a rushed localization.

oh the hilarity!

edit: free shipping means i won't be getting to join in anytime soon... not liking what I'm hearing about the audio

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Yay, a little underwhelmed by the limited edition, but can't wait to finally beat the first entry of the series.

Me 2. I got wrecked by that boss that used to be purple. Took like 10 trys to beat him. I could only get hit once. 2 hits and your dead.

Got him on my first try.

Leon got really close to killing me, had to use 3 potions.

Going to items and trying to run away from attacks is still the most awkward feeling

Omega

Banned
My friends case is an artbook/case

Is that standard or only for the pre-ordered limited edition run? I'm assuming the latter, but I hope not.

ARRRG!!! Never again Amazon! Its going to be 9 soon and my copy has not been delivered. I'm really pissed off now!

I was really looking forward to having a lot of time to play but this is depressing me!

I feel your pain, my delivery got bumped to tomorrow as well. Sat through work all day excited to play this and then bummed it didn't show up.

I've not experienced any audio glitches other than the usual, occasional hiccups I get when using my Pulse Elite headphones with any game.

Hopefully I don't start experiencing them now! I'm at Wonderland, by the way, and I'm playing on a 80 GB PS3 Slim.

Seda

The audio sounds great to me (especially after playing Tales of Xillia I suppose.) No glitches or issues. Would be nice to have individual volume sliders for voice/music/sfx though.

Ken

Will I have fun going in blind or will there be a ton of missable stuff that will make me go "argh" at the end of the game.

I locked the keyhole, which is what the trophy says

Then it is bugging. Don't worry too much about it, I have had similar things happen before. You usually unlock it by doing it again. Just start a beginner mode and rush to it skipping all cutscenes if you want it (maybe you will do a beginner run anyway to get some other trophies).

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Oh, and just to clarify for the sake of argument, when I say sound is dropping, I mean entirely for a second or two. I'm fully aware there are scenes that are not voiced because they were made for Final Mix but were never dubbed, so those scenes have no voice, but still have sound effects, etc.

I wonder... maybe my disc drive is going? ;_;

Oh, and just to clarify for the sake of argument, when I say sound is dropping, I mean entirely for a second or two. I'm fully aware there are scenes that are not voiced because they were made for Final Mix but were never dubbed, so those scenes have no voice, but still have sound effects, etc.

I wonder... maybe my disc drive is going? ;_;

I wouldn't worry about that since ton of people seem to have different issues with audio.

Rootbeer

Banned
Went staff for the first time.

Can't even beat Riku in the 1-on-1 fight on the starting island T__T

I know, I'm absolutely terrible.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Liking this so far. I went staff + shield and started at midday. I haven't had any audio problems so far. I'm playing on a slim.

Top Bottom