• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX |OT| Sora is Everyone... in HD

Twio

Er, just had this weird glitch where I paused the game, held down the XMB Button until the 'turn off system screen' came on, left for about an hour and when I came back my entire PS3 was frozen and I had to do a system file recovery. Not sure if it's the game or what.

Tiamant

FUCK YOU SHARK!

God, how I hate Atlantica. Btw, what am I supposed to do with the big mushroom with a heart on his hat?

Edit: aaand it's down, just needed to spam Fira.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Well, I've played for another 6 hours today, and I think I can say for sure that turning off the 5.1 option on my PS3's Sound Options got rid of the sound drops.

FUCK YOU SHARK!

God, how I hate Atlantica.

Btw, what am I supposed to do with the big mushroom with a heart on his hat?
Cast stop and try to get as maby hits as you can.

Atlantica sucks for that heartless tho if you want his rare drop. Deep Jungle is better since you can use Ragnarok on him there.

Tiamant

Cast stop and try to get as maby hits as you can.

Atlantica sucks for that heartless tho if you want his rare drop. Deep Jungle is better since you can use Ragnarok on him there.

Ah, I just did that but he gave me only 3 exp so I figured I had done something wrong. So I guess you recieve the same exp as nº of hits you give?

Ah, I just did that but he gave me only 3 exp so I figured I had done something wrong. So I guess you recieve the same exp as nº of hits you give?
Yes but hits from donald and goofy count as minus points so dont order them to attack. Tjo with ragnarok that is automatic.

Yep, she was perfect as Aerith. I'll never forgive them for Mena Suvari.
Man, what the hell were they thinking on that one. I understand if budget cuts or scheduling conflicts meant they couldn't get Mandy Moore back, but there's no way that was the best they could do.

Squall's new voice kind of sucked in the KH1 flashbacks but he was fine in present day. And I didn't even realize Yuffie's voice actor changed, though Mae Whitman is an improvement.

I wonder what they'll do if they include a Tangled world.

Well, after only three days I have managed to beat the game on Proud, beat every single optional boss, and complete Jiminy's Journal! I love this game so much. It really has a feel to it that the other KH games don't match.

Now all I've gotta do on my current Proud file for 100% is finish item synthesis and grind to 100.

Also, since we are talking about the old voice actors, does anyone else hate that they recast just about every FF character? I mean, who better to voice Squall than David "Angel" Boreanaz? And Mandy Moore was perfect as Aerith. The only one that is controversial is Sephiroth, and honestly, Lance Bass' battle quotes are pretty cool against all odds.

And then there is Billy Zane...

The reason 90% of the FF guys were recast was to have the same voices in KH2 and Advent Children. Still Mandy was a better, more emotional Aeris than Mena's bored/brain dead Aegis in AC and KH2.

BHK3

Banned
Is this your first time playing the series?

There really is something about this game. Even though I've played it a lot on PS2 it still feels so magical unlike many other games these days. The world design makes my imagination run wild and it's like wherever I look I see secret areas and things, even though they probably aren't. No other game in years has given me this kind of wonder.

The animations in the game still look really damn impressive compared to most games today.

Ravek

Banned
Wife just brought this home for me today (suprise buy).

Just got to Traverse Town. My sweet baby jesus, this game is some fine wine. I forgot that SE once knew how to make fun games.

Holmes

Just wanna get my Final Mix playthrough over with and move on to Proud. Think I can tackle the End of the World at level 50? Gonna spam Tinker Bell every fight.

Betty

Banned
It's pretty much a waste to give Donald and Goofy items, right?

Usually yes, but some difficult encounters can be made easier by dumping items on them.

hi, betty. im botty.

I wonder if there is a way to get those exp items from Beginner mode.

1 is exclusive to beginner, 2 are made through synthesis and the last can be obtained by completing Pooh's mud path minigame.

Jarmel

Banned
God fucking damn it. The game is bugged for me. The game never apparently registered some Dalmatians I got in Halloween Town under Jack's house.

It's pretty much a waste to give Donald and Goofy items, right?

The one time I gave my party members items was before the fight with Phantom. I had amassed a ton of Mega Ethers and gave a lot to both Peter Pan and Goofy. Considering I never use those, it was perfect since all through the fight I had a steady stream of MP to defeat it.

God fucking damn it. The game is bugged for me. The game never apparently registered some Dalmatians I got in Halloween Town under Jack's house.

You're mistaken. There aren't Dalmatians under Jack's house in Final Mix. That chest was moved somewhere else. The chest under Jack's house is some synthesis item.

The one time I gave my party members items was before the fight with Phantom. I had amassed a ton of Mega Ethers and gave a lot to both Peter Pan and Goofy. Considering I never use those, it was perfect since all through the fight I had a steady stream of MP to defeat it.

You're mistaken. There aren't Dalmatians under Jack's house in Final Mix. That chest was moved somewhere else. The chest under Jack's house is some synthesis item.
Those puppies are now at moonlight hill.

Seda

Defender and Wizard's Rod are obtained in the same manner right? About to go slaughter a bunch of those enemies.

oldmario

i have a feeling choosing final mix diff for my first time playing kingdom hearts (not including BBS) was a bad idea, am i correct?

Apparently there was one absolutely horrendous change that they made in KH FM that I never knew about. Apparently now, the only way to get Mythril to drop is if you get Bambi's third gauge filled at End of the World. It doesn't drop from Angel's or Behemoths anymore.

Considering that at the post game, after the heartless wave is defeated and you can't even get to Bambi's second gauge filled, its now pretty much impossible to farm Mythril...

Looks like I have to synthesize more Mythril -_-

FSLink

Banned
So watching Days while doing other stuff (never finished on DS) , and man the plot seems pretty dumb so far. I'm guessing since I don't really like Xion, Roxas, or Axel I shouldn't expect it to get much better eh?

Twio

So watching Days while doing other stuff (never finished on DS) , and man the plot seems pretty dumb so far. I'm guessing since I don't really like Xion, Roxas, or Axel I shouldn't expect it to get much better eh?

Nope. Unless you want to be bored out of your mind for 2+ hours.

I personally don't mind them but yeah... still two hours of cut scenes.

BHK3

Banned
Aww yiss got dream shield before neverland. Never done this before, thank fuck all other mushrooms spawned right away except atlantica.

do only the sunken ship mushrooms give arts? Because I just, my first time visiting, got 3 mushrooms in the underwater cave. They all gave only mana bubbles then a big green mushroom came and I only got 13 hits on him because it's well...underwater.

Seda

do only the sunken ship mushrooms give arts? Because I just, my first time visiting, got 3 mushrooms in the underwater cave. They all gave only mana bubbles then a big green mushroom came and I only got 13 hits on him because it's well...underwater.

Yeah you'll want to go the the Sunken Ship (inside the ship) to get Stop Arts.

Yup. The only place to get stop arts before like very late game is from the sunken ship below deck.

Top Bottom