• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX |OT| Sora is Everyone... in HD

Finalow

Stupid
anti-sora
. Kept spamming his ground-up slash for 30 seconds straight, it was infuriating.
uh, what's that? edit: nvm, didn't remember that part at all, lol.

For a cheesy win... don't attack her. Swim at maximum range using Mermaid Kick to dodge everything to throws at you. And spam triangle to order your teammates to attack. It's slow, but safe.
that way it's really slow and it's not even worth it, he could try ten times killing her "normally".

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
Finished Monstro, but Cid still keeps pissing and moaning about having to find a second nav gummi, where do I find that shit so I can get on my way and go to the next world?

Yeah, it's locked.

Dunno, it's been close to a decade since I last played KH1, but I guess Neverland is the next level after Monstro, so.. yeah.

After Monstro is either Halloween Town or Atlantica. Go to Agrabah, look at the world map and there will be a ''?'' after monstro in the path you tried to take before. Go there, you won't be landing in Monstro even if he is in the middle.

Combichristoffersen

After Monstro is either Halloween Town or Atlantica. Go to Agrabah, look at the world map and there will be a ''?'' after monstro in the path you tried to take before. Go there, you won't be landing in Monstro even if he is in the middle.

Ah, thanks. Will do :)

Also, replaying KH1 has made me realize how utterly terrible the camera is and how sloppy the controls are. The camera is about as useful as shit-flavoured candy.

Ah, thanks. Will do :)

Also, replaying KH1 has made me realize how utterly terrible the camera is and how sloppy the controls are. The camera is about as useful as shit-flavoured candy.

Imagine that the camera in HD collection is actually much better than the one in the western PS2 version. They first improved it in the Final Mix rerelease so that the characters became transparent when too close to camera and again in the HD collection by putting it to the right stick instead of R2+L2. KH2 camera is WAY better.

Combichristoffersen

Imagine that the camera in HD collection is actually much better than the one in the western PS2 version. They first improved it in the Final Mix rerelease so that the characters became transparent when too close to camera and again in the HD collection by putting it to the right stick instead of R2+L2. KH2 camera is WAY better.

I can't remember the camera in the original PS2 version being THIS bad, but I guess it could just be nostalgia clouding my memories. As for KH2, for all its faults, it still had WAY better camera and gummi ship gameplay.

Oh, and fuck that shitty honey collecting minigame. The broken camera combined with the sloppy controls just make me want to shove a keyblade down Pooh's throat and slowly kill that fucker. So awful.

Twio

Behind the corner that leads to the dalmatian house IIRC.

Not the same thing of course but last year they already had announced 1.5 at this point. I guess we will probably be waiting till next months D23.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Square's TGS shindig still going on today?

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I can't remember the camera in the original PS2 version being THIS bad, but I guess it could just be nostalgia clouding my memories. As for KH2, for all its faults, it still had WAY better camera and gummi ship gameplay.

Oh, and fuck that shitty honey collecting minigame. The broken camera combined with the sloppy controls just make me want to shove a keyblade down Pooh's throat and slowly kill that fucker. So awful.

wczUNKS.gif

I felt same thing with you there. I don't even remember KH1 being that bad. I felt that it was little frustrating to deal with camera in Kingdom Heart Final Mix HD.

Finalow

the camera it's not that bad, had only some problems with a couple of jumps. actually I had more problems with the jump itself than the camera.

anyhow I'm loving how much Donald sucks (at least, early game) and he's always 5-6 levels behind Goofy.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I forgot how good Chain of Memories is. Sora's voice change kinds of takes you out of the immersion a bit though, haha.

Holmes

Oh wow. Doing my no equipment change playthrough and my strength is at 35. After the difficulty spike, I'm doing hardly any damage. Yeesh.

Step

So I was messing up wth the gummy ship(I never understood how that worked) and it is actually really fun, I wish I have more blocks, But I have a problem, I put like 4 cannons on it and they just fire everywhere but on the aim square, What sould I do to get amazing fire power?

So I was messing up wth the gummy ship(I never understood how that worked) and it is actually really fun, I wish I have more blocks, But I have a problem, I put like 4 cannons on it and they just fire everywhere but on the aim square, What sould I do to get amazing fire power?

Thunder Gummis shoot lasers straight, Thundara shoots in an angle (protip: they suck). Thundaga shoots bombs with a delay, they are ok but I still prefer only thunder from the autofire gummis.

Then there are the Comet, Meteor and Ultima gummis that consume power. I prefer both Meteor and Ultima. Meteor has more firepower and has rapid fire but Ultima hits multiple targets with one shot so that can be good for some gummi missions.

So pretty much you could go for full thunder/thundaga gummis or thunder+meteor/ultima. You can install more weapons on your ship after you buy computer upgrades from Cid after they become available.

Also, any room in the platinum club still? :3

Seda

I almost always use mostly Thunder gummies with 2 or 4 Thundara gummies for good measure. I never use Thundaga/Ultima/Meteor etc.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
My PS3 died when I'm currently 4 hours into the game. :/

Holmes

Platinum is in my sight as well. Now, what to play after this? I was hoping I'd be able to play Lightning Returns or FFX HD after this, but delays happened. Sigh. :(

Carbonox

Best place for Mythril Shards? The drop rate for the pot spiders is horrendous and I hear Behemoths work but I can't get those to reappear in End of the World. I only need 5...

The person who made serenity power a requirement for ultima keyblade needs to die. Also screw the ranking. Stones are the hardest material to get. Also one winged angel sucks. Critical hits or not that thing has crap stats.

So keep Bambi around in any area at The End of the World with enemies? I'll give it a shot.

Yup. After you have filled his bar 2 times you have a chance of him giving you mythril shard. After that happens you can just reset the enemies since the only way to get 3 bars is the last room before you can access the save point (and that gives him a chance of dropping mythril).

I hear Behemoths work but I can't get those to reappear in End of the World. I only need 5...

There's a Behemoth at the end of the very first section of EoTW. After you fight it, you have to trek to the nearest available exit out of the world, leave and re-enter at the beginning to get it to respawn.

Carbonox

Requiring 5 Mythril Shards turned in to requiring 2 as I found 3 in Atlantica as items because I never bothered with opening the clams before. :lol

Got the last 2 in the Halloween Town portal in EotW.

All that remains for the final ultimate weapon (Ultima) are 3 Serenity Power items.

i can do this

i can do this

papi pls platinum

Requiring 5 Mythril Shards turned in to requiring 2 as I found 3 in Atlantica as items because I never bothered with opening the clams before. :lol

Got the last 2 in the Halloween Town portal in EotW.

All that remains for the final ultimate weapon (Ultima) are 3 Serenity Power items.

i can do this

i can do this

papi pls platinum

I never had problems with Serenity Power. I think only 2 times the mushroom didn't give it to me. I think the item I had most problems with must have been the Black Ballade stuff because I fuckin SUCKED at that and usually I have no problems with that kind of stuff. It just started to do some insane tricks on me.

Also ''OT'' but it took me forever to get Defender and Wizards Relic.

Hedge

Replaying this game, I keep remembering this one person who said that the hardest enemy of KH1 was the camera. Even with it updated, I agree. Terrible.

Carbonox

looool 2 Pink Agaricus's and absolutely nowt. Then I fight 2 more and between them I get 4 Serenity Powers.

ULTIMA WEAPON GET.

All Synthesis shit done.

Now to get the rest of Donald's and Goofy's weapons and then to tackle the dreaded Gummi Missions for the Platinum.

Top Bottom