• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Community Thread: Now everybody can be a Keyblade Wielder!

KH GAF, I got 1.5 HD Tropical Remix for Christmas and I'm playing KH 1 on Proud mode and

1) Is this harder than it was in the PS2 version or do I just reeeally suck?

2) Did Sora always have this much trouble closing the distance between enemies in this game, or am I mixing up KH2 with this? Cuz I feel like I am not at all successful at connecting attacks sometimes. Sora is just 'HUH' forward stab and not nearly enough to hit the foes.

No but really I don't remember Proud Mode being this hard. I'm level 40 and I still can't successfully clear Pegasus Cup every time.

It is harder than the western PS2 release on Proud.

2) KH2 improved on this a great bit. And funny enough the Final Mix/1.5 version does improve on this as well with new abilities compared to the PS2 version. But connecting to enemies is wayyy easier in KH2. especially flying ones. I think it was lvl 55 you get the ability to continue a combo even if you don't hit an enemy so that should help. What weapon did you choose at the beginning of the game?

Proud mode is totally new for western release btw. The hard mode in PS2 release was called Expert.

CorvoSol

It is harder than the western PS2 release on Proud.

2) KH2 improved on this a great bit. And funny enough the Final Mix/1.5 version does improve on this as well with new abilities compared to the PS2 version. But connecting to enemies is wayyy easier in KH2. especially flying ones. I think it was lvl 55 you get the ability to continue a combo even if you don't hit an enemy so that should help. What weapon did you choose at the beginning of the game?

Proud mode is totally new for western release btw. The hard mode in PS2 release was called Expert.

I took Sword and ditched Shield. Which at the time seemed great, but golly do I spend all my MP on Cure magic. Finished Halloween Town so now I have to choose between Atlantica and Neverland next.

Psxphile

It might be because of how close the camera is to Sora but it's definitely difficult to reliably hit things in KH1. Some Keychains helped by extending the Keyblade's range (dat Metal Chocobo). The Sliding Dash ability added to the Final Mix version seems especially designed to help with this, in fact it kinda overcompensates a bit. But it's hella fun careening into Heartless from several feet away.

I liked collecting the Ansem/Xehanort reports in the games that had something like that to collect: detailed musings that helped fill in on some of the background details the game doesn't quite get into otherwise. I wonder who's memoirs/journals we'll be collecting in KHIII? I hope they keep it mysterious and not directly name who they're from and then slowly as you collect more pages and make progress in the game you come to understand that you've been collecting details accounts of
insert character
all along.

Falk

that puzzling face
Poor distance judging means the HD remakes need 3D support.

And since 1.5 doesn't have 3D support it only makes sense to rerelease for PS4 with 3D support.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tetranet

I took Sword and ditched Shield. Which at the time seemed great, but golly do I spend all my MP on Cure magic. Finished Halloween Town so now I have to choose between Atlantica and Neverland next.

For the 1.5 ReMix I went with Shield and left the Staff behind. I feel a lot less dexterous in KH1 as compared to KH2, so that extra defense should help in tough fights.

Falk

that puzzling face
+Shield -Staff seems to be pretty much the min-max for 1.5 Proud. You only ever use 2 spells really.

zeemumu

Sigh, Atlantica....this won't be pretty...

I have a tendency to go +sword -staff, which may be more useful in KH2 because of the improvements to the combo system, but I rarely use any magic other than Cure in any game other than DDD unless I'm fighting Sephiroth or an enemy that requires it like the Neverland secret boss.

+Shield -Staff seems to be pretty much the min-max for 1.5 Proud. You only ever use 2 spells really.
Not quite. +Shield -Staff probably gives you the easiest time through the game but a pretty crummy lv100 setup compared to +Staff -Shield. (I consider minmaxing to be specifically all about the endgame.)

sasuke_91

I used Magic pretty often in KH2, but in KH1 it was just Cure and Aero.
You could also use Magic as a Combo finisher in KH2. I'm really looking forward to playing 2.5 HD ReMix. E3 isn't too far away anymore...

Poor distance judging means the HD remakes need 3D support.

And since 1.5 doesn't have 3D support it only makes sense to rerelease for PS4 with 3D support.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes Falk I agree

1080p60 2D

720p60 3D [sadly because of hdmi restriction :( ]

You could also use Magic as a Combo finisher in KH2. I'm really looking forward to playing 2.5 HD ReMix. E3 isn't too far away anymore...

Magic is pretty interesting as far as combos/combo finishers are concerned in KH2. Magic definitely follows its own combo-rhythm with "regular" and "finisher" strikes; but *all* magic attacks count as "finishers" where bosses need to be hit with a finishing move in order to be killed.

I still maintain that the combo/finisher juggle/recovery block/counterattack mechanics that Sora and most enemies share in KH2 could actually make a pretty decent multiplayer combat game.

CorvoSol

Sigh, Atlantica....this won't be pretty...

I have a tendency to go +sword -staff, which may be more useful in KH2 because of the improvements to the combo system, but I rarely use any magic other than Cure in any game other than DDD unless I'm fighting Sephiroth or an enemy that requires it like the Neverland secret boss.

I was actually thinking of doing Neverland next. Get the harder world out of the way so I can coast through Atlantica on the ten levels I will have gained going through HT and NL before it. Plus being able to glide would be a nice boost to mobility. It's why I did DJ after Wonderland, so that the Cerberus Fight would be painless. 'Course now what I need most I suppose is access to Cura and Leaf Bracer.

zeemumu

I was actually thinking of doing Neverland next. Get the harder world out of the way so I can coast through Atlantica on the ten levels I will have gained going through HT and NL before it. Plus being able to glide would be a nice boost to mobility. It's why I did DJ after Wonderland, so that the Cerberus Fight would be painless. 'Course now what I need most I suppose is access to Cura and Leaf Bracer.

I consider Atlantica to be harder because of the controls and that giant Ursula boss, so doing Neverland first would be a good idea.

Starting up a new file in Dream Drop Distance. Going for a "find all treasures, collect all Dream Eaters" clear on Critical, which I haven't beaten. Also never bothered with Julius. Should be fun :) Too bad my old file doesn't have a Skelterwild.

Can I pretend that GRRM is a big KH fan and took the name ''Oathkeeper'' for a sword and in turn Nomura did the same with the iron throne?

Seriously tho I hope we get to know someday if it was an homage to GoT/ASOIAF or just a coincedence. Wonder if some Disney folk would be ok with it if it was intentional :lol.

Can I pretend that GRRM is a big KH fan and took the name ''Oathkeeper'' for a sword and in turn Nomura did the same with the iron throne?

Seriously tho I hope we get to know someday if it was an homage to GoT/ASOIAF or just a coincedence. Wonder if some Disney folk would be ok with it if it was intentional :lol.

Well, you could pretend that if you want, but A Storm of Swords was published before Kingdom Hearts even existed as a franchise. It's possible Nomura was a fan, though.

Malyse

Do you do any roleplay when you play KH? For example, on my first go through any given world, I'll play through using the Kingdom Key. Then for any subsequent visits, story or grinding, I'll use the specific blade for that world. And when I make it to the Final World, I'm always sure to use the Ultima Weapon. Are there any rules you set for yourself when playing?

Tetranet

Indeed. Magic in KH2 is a lot better than KH1. Fire, Blizzard especially are very impractical compared to KH2's, and the lack of combos makes them that much less interesting. KH2 in general did a lot of things better. Can't wait to replay it with 2.5 ReMix either.

"Oathkeeper" is an extremely common compound in English (let alone fantasy), and all the equivalent compounds in the form of noun+keeper. Same goes for "Iron Throne". Nothing special. Coincidence.

Well, you could pretend that if you want, but A Storm of Swords was published before Kingdom Hearts even existed as a franchise. It's possible Nomura was a fan, though.
Hey, even better! Now I can pretend Nomura took both!

Indeed. Magic in KH2 is a lot better than KH1. Fire, Blizzard especially are very impractical compared to KH2's, and the lack of combos makes them that much less interesting. KH2 in general did a lot of things better. Can't wait to replay it with 2.5 ReMix either.

"Oathkeeper" is an extremely common compound in English (let alone fantasy), and all the equivalent compounds in the form of noun+keeper. Same goes for "Iron Throne". Nothing special. Coincidence.
I don't care what anyone says about magic but I love it in KH2. #teamwisdomform. Tho I think it is beyond stupid that MP doesn't regenerate outside MP charge. That is juat a weird decision. Once you have only the minimum amount of MP left you almost always want to save it for cure and that totally stops your other magic casting till the boss hits you. It should slowly regen like in KH1 when doing normal combat with abilities like MP Rage and MP haste working both in MP charge and outside. Kinda makes picking the staff way more undesirable compared to shield even for heavy magic users.

I was just kidding with the Oathkeeper but I do think there might be a connection with the 1.5 artwork throne, who knows. Mostly cause the tv show was this big thing and Nomura is known consumer of all kinds of movies ect. GoT really is the first thing that comes to my mind when looking at the boxart. Might be just a coincedence tho.

Tetranet

Indeed, the fact that one could save a tiny portion and still cast the almighty cure was quite weird. Maybe it would have been more balanced to require a minimum.

I still think the MP bar is way better than MP segments, and it actually felt right to me that you had to spend it all for it to recharge. Magic is quite powerful in KH2, after all.

One thing I'd like to see being carried over to KH3 is the fluidity. In KH1 casting is quite static, while in KH2 it's much more mobile and responsive, and when in a form, especially Wisdom and Final it's absolutely amazing. Nothing beats sliding through the conflict and blasting the field with lightning. It seems they like the concept of mobility, considering KH3D's Flowmotion, so I guess there's a good chance the combat will retain that feel.

It did cross my mind that the Oathkeeper thing was a joke. I did get what you meant with the throne now though. It does kind of recall it, I wouldn't rule it out actually.

I was just kidding with the Oathkeeper but I do think there might be a connection with the 1.5 artwork throne, who knows. Mostly cause the tv show was this big thing and Nomura is known consumer of all kinds of movies ect. GoT really is the first thing that comes to my mind when looking at the boxart. Might be just a coincedence tho.
The cover is a throwback to the KH1 OST:
61eKC4OyBYL._SY300_.jpg

It didn't have those keyblades sticking out of it, tough, so that might be the case.

Either way the 1.5 ReMix cover is brilliant. As are all the covers of the series. I think that much everyone can agree with.
I think the only one that comes as a little lazy is the Birth By Sleep Final Mix one. It's like Nomura just took the original artwork, redraw the characters and threw them in there while adding a pattern to the empthy backround. In all other boxarts all the characters ''exist on the same plane'' if that makes any sense. This is like he didn't draw it as one boxart, rather he threw different new character art in there and called it a day.

It isn't BAD but it pretty lazy compared to others, even games like Re:Coded.
LPW0vPy.jpg

While the original art is consistent. All characters are charging to the left and exist as a part of one single artwork.
2s5RnYr.jpg

The cover is a throwback to the KH1 OST:
61eKC4OyBYL._SY300_.jpg

It didn't have those keyblades sticking out of it, tough, so that might be the case.

The cover here is actually also a tribute to Conan the Barbarian (that's exactly the pose he uses when he sits on his throne in the Schwarzenegger film). Leon also does this pose as an easter egg if you sit on Saddler's throne in RE4.

So that's what's behind Sora's pose, at least.

Tetranet

It isn't BAD but it pretty lazy compared to others, even games like Re:Coded.

While the original art is consistent. All characters are charging to the left and exist as a part of one single artwork.

I guess you could see it that way. Feels like a "collage", with differences in perspective. It's not too bad.

The cover here is actually also a tribute to Conan the Barbarian (that's exactly the pose he uses when he sits on his throne in the Schwarzenegger film). Leon also does this pose as an easter egg if you sit on Saddler's throne in RE4.

So that's what's behind Sora's pose, at least.

arnold-schwarzenegger-conan-the-barbarian-movie-image-2-650x400.jpg

Doesn't look so similar to me, wrong picture maybe?

Image26.jpg

Neat. Had no idea. It's a really cool pose regardless.

Caladrius

I think the only one that comes as a little lazy is the Birth By Sleep Final Mix one. It's like Nomura just took the original artwork, redraw the characters and threw them in there while adding a pattern to the empthy backround. In all other boxarts all the characters ''exist on the same plane'' if that makes any sense. This is like he didn't draw it as one boxart, rather he threw different new character art in there and called it a day.

It doesn't look like it was copy-pasted.

It was copy pasted. The main trio's artwork are all from renders they made for the rerelease. I wish I could find them.

It doesn't look like it was copy-pasted.

It was copy pasted. The main trio's artwork are all from renders they made for the rerelease. I wish I could find them.

Well, it doesn't surprise me. They use them as individual character artwork on the main menu anyway (tho they do that with the old one as well) so I think they designed them as the menu artwork first and boxart later. And yeah, I don't hate it or think it is bad, it's perfectly ok. New Nomura art is always a joy to see. It's just that it is much more inconsistent than the other boxarts with the only exeption mayyyyyybe being the original CoM with Sora artwork just plastered on top of the backround but that works better since it is just a mesh of backround+one character artwork that work well with eachother. BBSFM looks like a fanmade wallpaper made from existing character art.

Edit: since we are talking boxarts let's do a ranking:

KH1>KH1FM>1.5>BBS>KH2>KH2FM>Re:Coded>Days>Re:CoM>DDD>CoM>BBSFM for me I think at a quick look.

Malyse

I've played the Spectobes trilogy, Disney Princess: Enchanted Journey and My Fairytale Adventure, and I'm working my way through Disney Infinity and Disney Magical World, all of which are perfectly good games. Does anyone else play other Disney games?

Sidenote: Jeena is my number one wish for things that won't happen in Kingdom Hearts. Zara is number two.

Jeena

spectrobes-origins-monster-designs-20090723110411826.jpg

Zara

tumblr_mrn13jytZW1rkjv7to1_500.png

I've played the Spectobes trilogy, Disney Princess: Enchanted Journey and My Fairytale Adventure, and I'm working my way through Disney Infinity and Disney Magical World, all of which are perfectly good games. Does anyone else play other Disney games?

Nowdays not really that much. I did love Ducktales Remastered tho and Castle of Illusion remake was ok.

I was a big fan of Disney games back in the day tho. First ones that come to mind are Lion King and Donald Duck(/Maui Mallard for US, PC soundtrack is god tier) in Cold Shadow for the PC, latter especially being my personal favourites, I'd love a remake. Then later on I really enjoyed the Sega Aladdin, NES Chip & Dale game with a friend, bunch of Disney games for PC/PS1 that I own myself including Hercules(GOAT), Aladdin PS1, Tarzan, Bug's Life, Toy Story 2, Toy Story Racer, Quack Attack...

While I'm not really interested at all nowdays about the movie tie-in stuff I'd love to see some of the old style 2D platformers and whatnot. Ducktales Remastered was a ton of fun and I never really played the original either.

zeemumu

I used to play the Disney movie games because a lot of them were pretty good. I played Hercules, Toy Story 2, Stitch Experiment 626, A Bug's Life, Lion King, and I've been trying to get around to getting a copy of Epic Mickey so I can play that too.

Malyse

IGN sums up my feelings for Spectrobes Origins pretty well.

Disney has truly done Pokemon better than Nintendo as far as Wii is concerned. If the series can now step away from it’s obvious “me too” feeling and age up slightly it could be a serious contender not just for the younger crowd, but for all action-RPG fans.

Tetranet

I've been seeing a lot of comments expressing desire to include Marvel, Star Wars and other IPs in Kingdom Hearts with the argument that they are all owned by Disney. I totally do not get why people would want that. I feel like such a thing goes too far.

The Pirates of the Caribbean in KH2 already felt off for me and Port Royale was among my least favorite worlds. Seeing the likes of Iron and Captain America will flip me out. Same goes for Darth Vader. Just because Disney as a corporation bought and now owns these IPs doesn't make them "Disney" creatively. I thought there was a clear distinction but apparently not for most people. Sure, it would be totally funny to see Stormtrooper-like heartless, but funny is funny and that's that.

I feel weird towards some more recent Disney-made works too, but I can only offer personal reasons against them.

Space Paranoids is an exception for me, given that everything except the faces is in a virtual reality aesthetic. I actually liked that world.

Now Square-Enix IPs are an entirely different matter, because they are much more coherent thematically and aesthetically. It was great seeing TWEYW characters in KH3D, and Final Fantasy characters are always enjoyable and fit in very well.

I remain confident that Nomura won't dive into that level of silliness, but you never know. The theme-park rides that have been repeatedly shown for KH3 strike me as incredibly silly too.

I've been seeing a lot of comments expressing desire to include Marvel, Star Wars and other IPs in Kingdom Hearts with the argument that they are all owned by Disney. I totally do not get why people would want that. I feel like such a thing goes too far.

The Pirates of the Caribbean in KH2 already felt off for me and Port Royale was among my least favorite worlds. Seeing the likes of Iron and Captain America will flip me out. Same goes for Darth Vader. Just because Disney as a corporation bought and now owns these IPs doesn't make them "Disney" creatively. I thought there was a clear distinction but apparently not for most people. Sure, it would be totally funny to see Stormtrooper-like heartless, but funny is funny and that's that.

I feel weird towards some more recent Disney-made works too, but I can only offer personal reasons against them.

Space Paranoids is an exception for me, given that everything except the faces is in a virtual reality aesthetic. I actually liked that world.

Now Square-Enix IPs are an entirely different matter, because they are much more coherent thematically and aesthetically. It was great seeing TWEYW characters in KH3D, and Final Fantasy characters are always enjoyable and fit in very well.

I remain confident that Nomura won't dive into that level of silliness, but you never know. The theme-park rides that have been repeatedly shown for KH3 strike me as incredibly silly too.
Kingdom Hearts is pretty silly in general. It's good to accept that and enjoy it for what it is.

Malyse

Kingdom Hearts is pretty silly in general. It's good to accept that and enjoy it for what it is.

I mean
Ice-cream_Beat.png

it really is
KH2FM_-_Sora_meets_Santa.PNG

Plus Disney is already
20140501rapunzel-lightsaber.jpg

integrating them,
disney.infinity.marvel.inside.png

so your argument is invalid.

Tetranet

Kingdom Hearts has many lighthearted, silly moments, but that doesn't mean it's a silly game. I don't think we'd be here in the first place if it was "pretty silly in general".

I mean

it really is

Plus Disney is already

integrating them,

so your argument is invalid.

My argument is that classic Disney Films, made while Walt Disney was alive, and their spiritual descendants are separate from IPs like Marvel and Star Wars. Children's animated feature length films are one thing, superhero comic books and a Hollywood sci-fi blockbuster are another. This is self-evident by looking at the IPs objectively. How is that invalid?

Disney including all their IPs in Disney Infinity does not make my argument invalid, because I never argued that they never did or would lump them all together in a video game or w/e media.

The fact that Pirates of the Caribbean and Tron have happened *does* invalidate your argument. When you get down to "well, I like this one but not that one," it becomes clear that it's just a matter of taste and that you can't really reach for any sort of objectivity when you claim to say that some things are "TRUE Disney" and other things aren't.

It's totally fine to have your own taste in these matters! Don't get me wrong! I just wouldn't expect the people making Kingdom Hearts (i.e. Tetsuya Nomura and a horde of Disney lawyers trying to promote certain IPs) to share your taste, and it's fine for them to disagree with you too.

Tetranet

The fact that Pirates of the Caribbean and Tron have happened *does* invalidate your argument. When you get down to "well, I like this one but not that one," it becomes clear that it's just a matter of taste and that you can't really reach for any sort of objectivity when you claim to say that some things are "TRUE Disney" and other things aren't.

My argument is that classic Disney Films, made while Walt Disney was alive, and their spiritual descendants are separate from IPs like Marvel and Star Wars. Children's animated feature length films are one thing, superhero comic books and a Hollywood sci-fi blockbuster are another. This is self-evident by looking at the IPs objectively. How is that invalid?

I don't think you have read my posts properly, nor have understood my argument.

The fact that it did happen is irrelevant to the above. Expressing my approval of one, despite my disagreement with the inclusion of the overall category, is also irrelevant. There is no taste or opinion on the difference between god damn Snow White, Iron Man, and Darth Vader.

I don't think you have read my posts properly, nor have understood my argument.

The fact that it did happen is irrelevant to the above. Expressing my approval of one, despite my disagreement with the inclusion of the overall category, is also irrelevant. There is no taste or opinion on the difference between god damn Snow White, Iron Man, and Darth Vader.

The inclusion of live-action films has happened in several Kingdom Hearts games. Therefore, one cannot say that it's against the spirit or aesthetic of the Kingdom Hearts series to include them.

I agree that live-action films and animated films are pretty different from one another; my point is that they're all equally compatible with Kingdom Hearts.

Tetranet

The inclusion of live-action films has happened in several Kingdom Hearts games. Therefore, one cannot say that it's against the spirit or aesthetic of the Kingdom Hearts series to include them.

I agree that live-action films and animated films are pretty different from one another;

That was exactly my argument. They are not the same category.

my point is that they're all equally compatible with Kingdom Hearts.

Considering the categorization of the content, I do not consider every work to be a good choice. They may be compatible, but that alone doesn't equate to acceptable. If my stance in this discussion is called "true" Disney, so be it.

Everything Disney owns becomes suddenly a massive super-category of extremely varied IPs. There are key differences even between items of the same category. Remaking a fairy tale or a classic novel into a children's film with a musical component is different when compared to something like Tangled, let alone different categories like Star Wars and Marvel. Which is why The Princess and the Frog was considered a return to an earlier style and the reason we can talk about Disney Renaissance, and other eras.

Malyse

That was exactly my argument. They are not the same category.

Considering the categorization of the content, I do not consider every work to be a good choice. They may be compatible, but that alone doesn't equate to acceptable. If my stance in this discussion is called "true" Disney, so be it.

Everything Disney owns becomes suddenly a massive super-category of extremely varied IPs. There are key differences even between items of the same category. Remaking a fairy tale or a classic novel into a children's film with a musical component is different when compared to something like Tangled, let alone different categories like Star Wars and Marvel. Which is why The Princess and the Frog was considered a return to an earlier style and the reason we can talk about Disney Renaissance, and other eras.

Except a failure isn't a renaissance. And serious, you kinda need to deal. It's going to happen. And you missed the fact that Disney obvs see them all on the same level, thus Big Hero 6 and MU and SW in Infinity. Disney is all of the parts that make it up, be they Marvel, Lucas, Pixar, or (hopefully) Buena Vista. Strictly animated canon went out the window a long time ago. Furthermore, you seem to fail to realize this is a Square Enix game. They always seek to push the limits of given hardware and are in constant pursuit of shock and awe. That's why live action films were in KH2 ("they said it couldn't be done") and that's pretty much why Marvel and Star Wars will be in the games. It's completely insane, so they are obligated to do it. But then, what would you expect from a game that's Mickey Mouse meets Final Fantasy?

Tetranet

Except a failure isn't a renaissance.

I used it as an example for the existence of segmentation in Disney works, even amongst animated films. Your remark about failure and renaissance is irrelevant.

And you missed the fact that Disney obvs see them all on the same level
And serious, you kinda need to deal. It's going to happen.

Disney sees them all as products, their view is not the Supreme Entity's view. I clearly demonstrated in my previous posts that all that media are different because they have different characteristics and thus they can be categorized into different categories.

A table and a chair in your room are both furniture, and you may see them as such. It doesn't make them identical just because they both belong in the category furniture. Similarly, Disney's IPs are not necessarily identical just because they belong in the category "IPs owned by Disney". Reality won't be bended if and when all these find common ground in Kingdom Hearts or as they already have in Disney Infinity. There's nothing to deal with, now or in the future.

Furthermore, you seem to fail to realize this is a Square Enix game. They always seek to push the limits of given hardware and are in constant pursuit of shock and awe. That's why live action films were in KH2 ("they said it couldn't be done") and that's pretty much why Marvel and Star Wars will be in the games. It's completely insane, so they are obligated to do it.

I never said they wouldn't do it, that it is completely out of the question, impossible or improbable for whatever reason. I merely expressed my feelings towards such a possibility and my hope that it will not come to pass.

At the core, I'm arguing something basic, and that is categorization. There's more to why I believe some IPs would be a bad choice, but it's pointless discussing that when a simple distinction can't be made.

CorvoSol

I OHKO'd everything that wasn't a boss of some sort in Atlantica. Sora did not go up any levels. My goal was level 50 before hitting Hollow Bastion. I guess I'll go try the Herc cup and see if that helps, otherwise I can either grind in Neverland or just not bother going up 5 levels this time. I mean jeez. I did not gain a single level that whole world.

Playing KH1 really, really emphasizes to me again how much better KH2 was as a game. You can quibble and quabble about how the inclusion of Org XIII ruined the plot or whatevs, but as an actual game KH2 was so, so much better. Which is funny because I used to see very little difference between them.

Also I don't care if we get Star Wars or Marvel, if we do that's cool, but could we please get some more Final Fantasy? Like, BBS's only FF character was ZACK. Nomura knows how to draw all the heroes from all the games now, since Dissidia and all that. Shoot, give me a Dissidia world or something and I'll be okay. But like, the sheer lack of FF in recent KH games has been a real let down.

Falk

that puzzling face
but could we please get some more Final Fantasy? Like, BBS's only FF character was ZACK. Nomura knows how to draw all the heroes from all the games now, since Dissidia and all that. Shoot, give me a Dissidia world or something and I'll be okay. But like, the sheer lack of FF in recent KH games has been a real let down.

Be careful what you wish for.

I won't outright say it lol

Top Bottom