• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Community Thread: Now everybody can be a Keyblade Wielder!

Teknoman

Is it ever explained why Cloud ends up having 1 wing in the KH universe?

EDIT: Wow Dream Drop Distance is like 50 bucks+ on Amazon now?

zeemumu

Is it ever explained why Cloud ends up having 1 wing in the KH universe?

EDIT: Wow Dream Drop Distance is like 50 bucks+ on Amazon now?

He and Sephiroth are two halves of...something in the KH universe in stead of juSt bitter enemies. I think that's why.

Due to not having enough space to store them safely(so they don't get damaged -I can't hang them atm) I have to sell a couple of my posters and other gaming stuffs... Was wondering if somebody could help me out with the price for my 2.5 HD Remix poster & KH 1.5 LE - both signed by Tai Yasue and Rie Nishi.

Malyse

o3PrIak.jpg

Dugna

Holy crap the FM of both KH2 and BBS are definitely harder, can barely get the room to fight the data Organization 13.

Just finished DDD... The ending was great... But this game brought up more questions than it answered... If the members of org 13 from the past become one after travelling to the future will this not create a paradox? I understand that time is kinda linear in the KH universe and that destiny can't be changed... Why is xehanort back to looking old, just because he wanted to or is terra nort a different xehanort now? Is the digitised ansem just an ai? I have a couple more but they might be answered with the answers to the other questions. Thanks

Malyse

Just finished DDD... The ending was great... But this game brought up more questions than it answered... If the members of org 13 from the past become one after travelling to the future will this not create a paradox? I understand that time is kinda linear in the KH universe and that destiny can't be changed... Why is xehanort back to looking old, just because he wanted to or is terra nort a different xehanort now? Is the digitised ansem just an ai? I have a couple more but they might be answered with the answers to the other questions. Thanks

The heart defines appearance.

zeemumu

I think Xehanort's 13 operate on the same principles as horcruxes.

Psxphile

Why does he want to have an old looking body , he has his hand on his back supporting himself all the time :< .

Considering his japanese VA has passed and his english VA is not long for this world, I don't think you'll need to worry about him appearing as an old man anymore. :<

Dugna

Soo...only played alittle of BBS when it first came out in NA on my friends PSP, playing it fully on the HD remix version and I just realized something...

Sora is picking up Eraqus' keyblade in the KH3 trailer....wow it took me like a year to figure that out....and now back to playing a game I probably should've finished years ago...

Is Namine capable of Keyblade wielding since both Roxas and Xion were?

Everythings possible in Kingdom Hearts -_- . However, she's not a conventional nobody and is made from kairi's heart and Sora's body, she had the whole Sora memory control thing as well. Xemnas might be able to wield one as well but nothings been said to lead us to believe that they can.

aravuus

Fucking Leonard Nimoy voiced Xehanort? And now he's dead? AND I DIDN'T KNOW THIS BEFORE HIS DEATH?

God

damn it

Surely they'll have to get a new VA for Sora, too?

aravuus

Nothing, he just got old lol. I would have assumed he couldn't do the squeaky Sora voice anymore, but apparently I'm wrong!

zeemumu

Everythings possible in Kingdom Hearts -_- . However, she's not a conventional nobody and is made from kairi's heart and Sora's body, she had the whole Sora memory control thing as well. Xemnas might be able to wield one as well but nothings been said to lead us to believe that they can.

Well he could summon his keyblade armor.

Fucking Leonard Nimoy voiced Xehanort? And now he's dead? AND I DIDN'T KNOW THIS BEFORE HIS DEATH?

God

damn it

Surely they'll have to get a new VA for Sora, too?

This series has many greats as voice actors. Leonard Nimoy for Xehanort, Mark Hamill for Eraqus, Christopher Lee as DiZ, a lot of the original Disney voice actors (including the original voice of Alice and Wendy in KH1), and of course, the legendary Jesse McCartney.

aravuus

Wow, never really realized that. I don't really pay too much attention to voice actors most of the time, neat to realize how many I know and even admire as actors

Tsunamo

So sad to see not only one, but both of Master Xehanorts voice actors pass away :(

They were both fantastic people with great careers.

RIP
Many thanks.
Well he could summon his keyblade armor.

This series has many greats as voice actors. Leonard Nimoy for Xehanort, Mark Hamill for Eraqus, Christopher Lee as DiZ, a lot of the original Disney voice actors (including the original voice of Alice and Wendy in KH1), and of course, the legendary Jesse McCartney.
Yeah Kingdom Hearts may have had some soundalikes but some of the voice talent that have worked on the series over the years has been fantastic.

And while not as famous I feel Billy Zane's build up a good rep among the fanbase for his brilliant performance as SoD in the original.

I should be ashamed of ever joking about Nimoy dying before kH3 :(. RIP, he really grew on me as MX after first being weirded out by the first trailer. I did restrain myself from the chest pain thread cause I had a real bad feeling about it.

aravuus

Did you not play dream drop distance? He was just sora recently. Plus he's in the KH3 teaser.

I did, yeah, somehow I completely forgot the fact that a) DDD exists and b) it had Sora in it

Deep down I just wish DDD never existed lol

I'm also having the hangover of my life (and I wasn't even drinking yesterday but the day before that!) sooo not thinking straight

Malyse

I did, yeah, somehow I completely forgot the fact that a) DDD exists and b) it had Sora in it

Deep down I just wish DDD never existed lol

I'm also having the hangover of my life (and I wasn't even drinking yesterday but the day before that!) sooo not thinking straight

2-17-stefan-gets-thrown-into-the-bush-crazy-fruittt.gif

Skulldead

Just started KH2 on Critical, but...the game seems way to easy. I mean, I had difficult moments in Birth by Sleep on Easy compared to KH2, lol.
I just took the Gummiship and I never died.

The game start to become challenging midway point, there actualy a pretty heavy curve because of low HP gain in critical. Optional Bosses are really really challenging..

Just started KH2 on Critical, but...the game seems way to easy. I mean, I had difficult moments in Birth by Sleep on Easy compared to KH2, lol.
I just took the Gummiship and I never died.

I did BBS critical on my first run easily, KH2 critical is another story - either you're bragging or BBS isn't your thing lol.

Dugna

I did BBS critical on my first run easily, KH2 critical is another story - either you're bragging or BBS isn't your thing lol.

BBS feels alot more, "slow" or "constricted" even with the HD version. I know it was made for PSP but at times it just flows wrong compared to KH2 where everything flows smoothly.

Order

Just beat No Heart and that was really disappointing. It was my first try and I beat him in 3 minutes. I thought he was supposed to be one of the strongest boss in the series.

zeemumu

You guys have a saddest Kingdom Hearts moment?

Mine is still the Roxas vs
Xion
fight in 358/2 Days. Vector to the Heavens was a great choice for the music.

Top Bottom