• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Community Thread: Now everybody can be a Keyblade Wielder!

Malyse

I dunno, but it looks like they might be using (parts of) those Daybreak Town objects/houses in 0.2 just to save money on the development costs of Fragmentary Passage. Those sides of buildings look almost exactly like the Daybreak Town buildings' sides.
That's what I see. And DBT getting wrecked in [chi] makes sense. It's a war.

No fucking Skuld in the BC trailer.
Even in though she's in front of the group Ava is talking to at the end.
Dammit, Nomura.

Psxphile

tumblr_o8gh79KJsL1r23nero8_540.png

neat.jpg

Psxphile

I thought it was possibly an illusion. Trick of the mind, caused by prolonged exposure to the dark realm.

"Not even memories are safe from the darkness."

There's no way that can't be him can it?

Almost surely a hallucination. Seems like she'll probably start seeing stuff/talking to herself thanks to loneliness/isolation.

Considering the tale is supposed to be how Mickey crossed paths with her and why he wasn't able to rescue her, I'm betting when they do finally cross paths in 0.2, she'll dismiss him as a hallucination and run away. Basically, imagine Aqua doing this.

Almost surely a hallucination. Seems like she'll probably start seeing stuff/talking to herself thanks to loneliness/isolation.

Considering the tale is supposed to be how Mickey crossed paths with her and why he wasn't able to rescue her, I'm betting when they do finally cross paths in 0.2, she'll dismiss him as a hallucination and run away. Basically, imagine Aqua doing this.
Aqua vs mickey is the final fight of the demo calling it lol

StoneFox

The ESRB only really cares if there's blood or sexual content. :p E rating does not equal for kids, it just means that nothing in the game exists that most parents can objectively say that's it's not appropriate for their kids to see. But certain things guarantee a T rating such as a character consuming alcohol (which is why juice or milk is used in many translated RPGs) which is why Okami is rated T despite having child-friendly writing and bloodless violence.

Majora's Mask and Ecco the Dolphin are both rated E, and may be too intense for more timid children, but again, nothing exists that will offend parents. Heh.

Tsunamo

Yeah i'm on the team of it's a memory/halucination of when Terra walked down the stairs of ballroom of The Castle of Dreams.
Nomura and his obsession with zippers.
That'd be so depressing, now I want that to be what happens even more.

I laughed at the cammy video.

Psxphile

I hope like 3D is Riku's game and BBS is Aqua's game that KH3 is Kairi's game. At lease give me a Kairi epilogue to 3D.
KhqIQpa.jpg

My original hope for A Fragmentary Passage would be more than just Aqua in RoD, but Riku/Mickey/Kairi getting their own stories as well. But that's probably too big a scope for II.8 side content. In a perfect world it would have had a full release.

not muh kairi

Tsunamo

I'd be down for the rest of whatever Fragmentary Passage was being 3 DLC (and tieing other loose ends of the story up before we go into a saga after 3) but that probably wont happen. The Kairi segment seemed like it was going to be new material set after DDD if anything looking back, so I wonder if they'll include her training as part of the intro to KH3.

With that said though I wonder if they'll do another Final Mix after 3's finished development. I'm so used to every mainline title getting one it'd feel weird if 3 didn't.

Malyse

I'd be down for the rest of whatever Fragmentary Passage was being 3 DLC (and tieing other loose ends of the story up before we go into a saga after 3) but that probably wont happen. The Kairi segment seemed like it was going to be new material set after DDD if anything looking back, so I wonder if they'll include her training as part of the intro to KH3.

With that said though I wonder if they'll do another Final Mix after 3's finished development. I'm so used to every mainline title getting one it'd feel weird if 3 didn't.
They're stepping away from that. Note that it's not Dream Drop Distance Final Mix or Re: Dream Drop Distance. BBSFM had low sales.

DKHF

KH3 was revealed 3 years ago from today. Most likely gonna end up being 4.5 (maybe 5) years from reveal to release...

KH3 was revealed 3 years ago from today. Most likely gonna end up being 4.5 (maybe 5) years from reveal to release...

I hope the turnout for next title after KH3 will be much faster. I wouldn't be opposed to a standalone KH3 expansion.

Also interested if they are willing to take any user feedback from 0.2 and implement it in KH3.

DKHF

I hope the turnout for next title after KH3 will be much faster. I wouldn't be opposed to a standalone KH3 expansion.

Also interested if they are willing to take any user feedback from 0.2 and implement it in KH3.
The turnaround will be faster since they will have built all the assets for current gen, and they will have had some experience developing console games.

There will probably be some significant DLC for KH3 but I wouldn't be surprised if SE put them on KH4 immediately, for a 2020 release or something (so a 2 or 3 year dev cycle as opposed to 5 years).

Top Bottom