• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Community Thread: Now everybody can be a Keyblade Wielder!

Sorry missed this.

I'm at Halloween town... Sorry I'm not going faster Napalm... I'm such a disappointment ;_;

How have I gone so long not knowing about this?

U r not pro enough.

I saw that on my first playthrough cause I got lost in Monstro and just continued on to other worlds :lol.

I just wanna hear impressions that they didn't botch End of the World music ;-;

As for KH2 I think the only alt scene is if you lose to Seifer at the beginning (and Setzer?)

U r not pro enough.
tumblr_inline_mjft8b1THq1qz4rgp.gif

The guy will probably be in his thirties when Nomura finally decides to do a time skip in the plot. Something like 6 months?

Damn the dude is actually older than me. And I'm like at the grandpa stage soon.

Jarnet87

Has anyone heard about a strategy guide being released in Japan or America for KH 1.5 HD Remix? Haven't seen anything on the web about it. I think it could be a cool idea to bring out the guides again and combine them for 1.5 and 2.5, maybe add some new content to it.

Has anyone heard about a strategy guide being released in Japan or America for KH 1.5 HD Remix? Haven't seen anything on the web about it. I think it could be a cool idea to bring out the guides again and combine them for 1.5 and 2.5, maybe add some new content to it.

I think I still have my old guides sitting around somewhere. But, they're for the originals not the mixes since they never came to Australia.

FSLink

Banned
Anyone have any screenshots of the themes you unlock after beating KH1 and ReCoM in 1.5HD?
I just "finished" (scene skipped) all of Days and got a nice theme for the PS3.

I just loaded up 1.5 Remix and DAMNNNNN! It looks so amazing! Its so much better than those streams. I will probably have to dig out my old guide since I can't read a damn thing.
KuGsj.gif

Jubern

Anyone here knows what I need to do to complete the minigame part of Jiminy's journal in KHFM? Do I need to get a high score everywhere or something?

Tsunamo

That's weird. I just finished the Days movie and read all the secret reports, plus Roxas journal and unlocked all trophys except for the one that is gained for unlocking all trophys, I guess it's glitched.
Anyone here knows what I need to do to complete the minigame part of Jiminy's journal in KHFM? Do I need to get a high score everywhere or something?
I'm not too sure about high scores, but you need to do one of the vines games in Deep Jungle (don't actually have to finish it, just get it in your journal, my trophy unlocked after I started it), the colosseum minigames, (chances are you've already done this by the time you start hunting for this one) the colosseum time attack, the sliding with tarzan minigame in deep jungle (all 5 areas) and all 100 Acre Wood minigames.

I'm not too sure if there's more or if you need to hit specific milestones on some of them, but that's what I recall doing to get it.

Jubern

I'm not too sure about high scores, but you need to do one of the vines games in Deep Jungle (don't actually have to finish it, just get it in your journal, my trophy unlocked after I started it), the colosseum minigames, (chances are you've already done this by the time you start hunting for this one) the colosseum time attack, the sliding with tarzan minigame in deep jungle (all 5 areas) and all 100 Acre Wood minigames.

I'm not too sure if there's more or if you need to hit specific milestones on some of them, but that's what I recall doing to get it.

The colosseum minigame, you're talking about that thing with the barrels? You can do it again? And I have to redo all the colosseum cups twice for it to register...? Damn.
I don't have to do all the vines games then? Just one?

It's really strange I'm struggling so much to find what's important and what's not, you'd think it'd be better documented ahah.

Just beat the Titans and Sephiroth (first try!), I'm going to kick Ansem's ass and start CoM or I might have an overdose.

Tsunamo

The colosseum minigame, you're talking about that thing with the barrels? You can do it again? And I have to redo all the colosseum cups twice for it to register...? Damn.
I don't have to do all the vines games then? Just one?

It's really strange I'm struggling so much to find what's important and what's not, you'd think it'd be better documented ahah.

Just beat the Titans and Sephiroth (first try!), I'm going to kick Ansem's ass and start CoM or I might have an overdose.
Yeah, the barrels one, I only did it when I was progresing the story though, so I think you should be right.

I seem to recall being to be able to do it again, but I think after a certain amount of time you can't (so then you probably don't need a record for the trophy) If you've already done time attack with one cup you should be fine, I think that's all you need. If you've just done the normal cup then you need to do it again with Sora alone and then the time attack version of the cup after that.

The trophy unlocked after I did the first one (or rather fell off the vine and to the area below lol) and it was added to the journal so it would seem that's is the case.

Yeah it's quite hard to dig around for stuff haha, that's why I try to do everything because I figure I can't fail that way :p

Nice! They're really fun battles.

Jubern

Nice surprise upon finishing the game: Another Side/Another Story (and probably Deep Dive then) has been remastered in HD like the opening and ending CG movies.

I've been a pretty regular poster for 4 years.

I'll never get a tag :/
Yeah but you have actual respect, everyone knows you haha. I was just saying something to my friend "seda posted a new thread"... Household name son :)
Paddington this is really off topic and all but what the hell does your tag mean.
I watched the video and everything.

He did the playstation 4 announcment thread and did a crazy banner that was a custom gif that he made. At least thats what i assumed it was :p

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=514454&highlight=playstation+announce+ot
This is definitely involved but I was thinking it could also have been because the thread crashed GAF like 20 times that day... They had to switch servers a couple times and the thread got to over 100 pages in 10 mins... So that probably has something to do with it haha.

TheMink

Yeah but you have actual respect, everyone knows you haha. I was just saying something to my friend "seda posted a new thread"... Household name son :)

This is definitely involved but I was thinking it could also have been because the thread crashed GAF like 20 times that day... They had to switch servers a couple times and the thread got to over 100 pages in 10 mins... So that probably has something to do with it haha.

If true its odd that YOU would get a tag for that. As any old joe could have made that thread and would have gotten a tag by default. Because people in general were interested in the announcement.

If true its odd that YOU would get a tag for that. As any old joe could have made that thread and would have gotten a tag by default. Because people in general were interested in the announcement.
Hmm... True.

Well I appreciate the sentiment haha. The mods must have a policy against explaining tags because I asked and they totally ignored me :p

Xux

Jesus motherfuck Monstrous Monstro sounds amazing.

Shipmeister's Humoresque and Bounce-O-Rama sound great, too.

So does Never Land Sky.

- Anyone knows if there's an HD version of the KH:DDD opening scene? i see a lot of really high quality screenshots and gifs, but the only versions i could find of the video are bad rips from the 3DS...

Tsunamo

Jesus motherfuck Monstrous Monstro sounds amazing.

Shipmeister's Humoresque and Bounce-O-Rama sound great, too.

So does Never Land Sky.
Yeah, they're amazing!
I didn't think they could top the original pieces, but they managed to.
Nice surprise upon finishing the game: Another Side/Another Story (and probably Deep Dive then) has been remastered in HD like the opening and ending CG movies.
I was impressed at how good it looked in HD, makes me really look forward to seeing Birth by Sleep (the secret ending) in HD, it's going to look amazing.
I just wanna hear impressions that they didn't botch End of the World music ;-;
I don't think you'll be dissapointed. (especially if you're a fan of Night on Bald Mountains Kingdom Hearts version)
- Anyone knows if there's an HD version of the KH:DDD opening scene? i see a lot of really high quality screenshots and gifs, but the only versions i could find of the video are bad rips from the 3DS...
I'm not sure if it's the full version, but I do recall a DDD trailer showcasing the opening in tidbits from it, (and they're usually in good quality) that's probably the highest quality you'd find it at.

Tsunamo

Up to Agrabah now on my 3rd playthrough! Hopefully I manage to do those gummi missions after this so I can platinum it!
I get the feeling I wont ever finish them
Oh how I've missed that Dub, playing in Japanese just isn't the same :(

Granted I would have been playing it in English right now if the dual-audio they detailed wasn't mysteriously missing (I get the feeling it was either a misunderstanding with Re:CoM having it in theater mode and they worded it terribly or they took it out to avoid reverse importing)

Granted I would have been playing it in English right now if the dual-audio they detailed wasn't mysteriously missing (I get the feeling it was either a misunderstanding with Re:CoM having it in theater mode and they worded it terribly or they took it out to avoid reverse importing)

It was a translation error. The source was in japanese and was probably mentioning that it did not have the voices.

Top Bottom