• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Community Thread: Now everybody can be a Keyblade Wielder!

botty

Banned
Edit: You know what. No. I'm not letting anyone play with my emotions. This can be emulated and fan made. I wont get my hopes up until I see some trailers by Square itself.

It's clearly fan made...you can tell by the use of Kingdom Heart 2's logo being recycled.

aravuus

Posted this in the Sony E3 thread... My hype is pretty crazy right now:
i3DMjtOVsOmyK.gif

Yeah, not going to happen.

... Is what I'd like to believe, but I get hyped SO FUCKING EASILY goddamn

Succubi Pie

Neo Member
Sorry bro haha... it is the only thing i can do with my hype haha

I made this earlier this week:
iAENZB83a6HoZ.gif

Just wish the file size wasn't so big. Anyway, I remember back when people were making those black and red KH3 fake box arts. I suppose at this point Square is keeping the games people want most back until they're in the danger zone. But by the time that happens nobody will care and a superior series will be out.

Dereck

Is that in game of KHIII, or just some mock up to say "here you go fans, unrelated footage".

Also, the lack of older Sora, has me wondering.

Is that in game of KHIII, or just some mock up to say "here you go fans, unrelated footage".

Definately in game. Super tech demo looky like they did with DDD. Thats why I'm confident that it won't be another Versus situation. Game looks good enough and runs well. Seems to work well for a KH game.

Or do you mean like if footage like that will be in the game? Who knows. DDD dropped quite a few things like the nobodys ect.

I don't think anyone should be expecting older Sora. He looked the same in DDD and KH 3 happens right after DDD.
Fucking love the way it looks.
Better save some Money, I'll get the PS4 and then inFamous SS

Soriku

Is this real life? Gimme dat crow Napalm.

Anyway...I'm not that big of a fan of the graphics. Looks like a current gen game and I don't like the realistic/CG-esque style. I wanted them to borrow the same style as the other games...but just make it better and in 1080p.

Probably because it's a tech demo.

>_>

Anyway, Jesus Christ Nomua brought it this year.

What I probably wanted to say is that they are not bullshitting us with some CGI trailer and prerendered cutscenes and stuff. They show a playable demo running. The reveal gave very similar feeling as DDD had in the early days.

Also just the way they announce it. ''In development''. They want to tell fans it's coming and it won't be some Versus bullshit.

Is this real life? Gimme dat crow Napalm.

Anyway...I'm not that big of a fan of the graphics. Looks like a current gen game and I don't like the realistic/CG-esque style. I wanted them to borrow the same style as the other games...but just make it better and in 1080p.
Because it's also coming to Wii U!

right guys? ...guys?

Still gotta wonder if it will be PS4 exclusive or multiplat in the end. The way it seems now is multiplat but I still can't believe why they wouldn't release the collections for Xbox then. I guess they might be biding their time with these and see what the situation with next gen is looking like next year unless they announce them for the Bone soon.

I guess the XV co-development by Sony was bullshit tho. Otherwise they definately would have announced exclusivity.

I agree with you Soriku that I dislike the CGI:ish look too but thank GOD it doesn't look exactly like the lifeless CGI. It's kinda in the middle ground.

I really don't think it's coming to Wii U tho.

One guy at KHInsider had a good analogy for the artstyle. It's similar to what Ratchet & Clank looked like when it got from PS2 to PS3. I'll get used to it.

I loved how depressing Nomura making the announcements was.

''Here are the games you have been waiting for, just leave me alone now!'' He supposedly is at E3 and the bastard couldn't be bothered to take the stage :lol.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
People who will eat crow:

lol no. Hopefully next year.

Eh, I think they'd wait until 2.5 HD came out to announce KH3, even if it were only about a year before release.

I think that this generation's patterns of announcing games multiple years before they come out has really bit Square-Enix in the ass, and the pattern we'll see with KH3 is more similar to that we're seeing with FFXIII-2 and Lightning Returns, i.e. announcement a year or less before the game's release.

Kingdom Hearts 3 won't be at E3, lol.

0% Literally. I'd take an avatar bet if I had to. But that is kayos's job. lol

Yep. People are actually thinking KH 3 will get announced at E3? No way.

0%

I don't see that getting announced until well after Versus is actually released.

But this will eat hat:

LOL. I'll eat a hat.

aravuus

So much crow to eat. I personally can't give two fucks if the game was released on every single platform ever right now, I know it's coming, I think it looks fantastic and that's enough for now! Nomura I like you again!

Guys... I couldn't get this page to load last night but.... KINGDOM HEARTS 3!!!!! Wow. Best e3 moment ever.

Nomura says it started development in 2010 after BBS was released... That's 3 years :)

Man, Canis Lupis swooped in and grabbed the KH3 OT before I could get that page to load.... Oh well haha

aravuus

I think my heart seriously stopped for a few seconds when Nomura said he still had one new game to announce and I just knew it would be KH related.. Then the KH III logo came on the screen and I think I woke up the whole house with my shouting

Top Bottom