• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts HD I.5+II.5 ReMIX |OT| Kingdom Hearts Final Port

sappyday

Got the collection. I feel sort of guilty of choosing this over Horizon but KH is my favorite series and while I did play each collection on the PS3, I still want to play it again here.

Son Of D

Excuse me?!?

tumblr_m5695jYtxD1qke482o2_250.gif

tumblr_mxfsajwDyu1srs0jro1_r2_500.gif
The thing I remember most about Ven is almost always introducing himself as "I'm Ventus... But you can call me Ven." or some variant of that.

with the changes to kingdom hearts 1 trophies, can anyone tell me if u can get platinum in 1 playthrough?

the would require you to not only beat the game on proud in under 15 hours, but also never changing equipment

granted with how the in game clock works you could just let it tick over 100 hours and then get the speed run trophy but not changing equipment? that would take a bit

the would require you to not only beat the game on proud in under 15 hours, but also never changing equipment

granted with how the in game clock works you could just let it tick over 100 hours and then get the speed run trophy but not changing equipment? that would take a bit

ah yeah, its been awhile i forgot about those ones. So probably just do a complete playthrough with all other trophies on proud. Then an easy speedrun without changing equipment?

Meowster

This fake smoke haze they use for Halloweentown is so distracting. I don't remember it being quite this bad the last few times I've played.

Spy

Wow I hate Agrabah on KH1 Proud. Going from the stupid Pot Centipede fight to the Cave of Wonders fight immediately after is brutal.

What level are you? I've been having a pretty easy time but do feel I am massively over leveled for the area, 28 at the moment.

SSJLuffy

Are cutscenes skippable? I remember not being able to skip them in KH1 and needless to say it got EXTREMELY annoying at a few boss fights, the Riku fight inparticular I remember getting insanely pissed at.

Meowster

Wow I hate Agrabah on KH1 Proud. Going from the stupid Pot Centipede fight to the Cave of Wonders fight immediately after is brutal.
I usually have trouble with the Pot Centipede but I beat him my first try this go around. The Cave of Wonders is the hardest fight I've had so far (bar Ursula) thanks to those Heartless it summons. Agrabah is definitely a step up in difficulty but the final boss is really easy imho.

Every time I play kh1 Ursula(stage 2) always gives me the damn business....

Donald and Goofy are nothing but damn lightning rods the whole fight!!!!!

Man I really hope the Cloud/Tifa/Aerith vs Sephiroth business gets closure in III. It always comes back in my mind.

Does that count as spoilers???

Every time I play kh1 Ursula(stage 2) always gives me the damn business....

Donald and Goofy are nothing but damn lightning rods the whole fight!!!!!

Man, this is where I stopped when I first got the game. I remember reading CJayC's guide on GameFAQs and seeing him saying something like "This fight isn't too tough", yo fuck that bullshit.

Is the KH2 save bug still in this game? I know it says so in OP, but I was hoping that was wrong and it's fixed for the Western release.

Man, this is where I stopped when I first got the game. I remember reading CJayC's guide on GameFAQs and seeing him saying something like "This fight isn't too tough", yo fuck that bullshit.

Is the KH2 save bug still in this game? I know it says so in OP, but I was hoping that was wrong and it's fixed for the Western release.
It's still in.

Also Ursula (and atlantica) are optional ;)

Strings

I've noticed that too, it's odd. Maybe Nomura doing g it himself?

Nah, it's the only title they had the GOAT Jun Akiyama do the cutscene direction. He was working on FFXII afterwards, so couldn't do KH2, and the other titles have used someone else who is fine, but a little plain for my taste.

Yukinari

You know i take back anything i said about the bosses being hard even though i did die a lot on the 2nd dark riku fight.

The fucking gauntlet of enemies before Ansem is a piece of shit and really shows the games age.

Scrambling around the room getting hit by stuff off screen as extremely cheap enemies keep spawning in is not fun. Oh and the wonderful door that you can accidentally enter which restarts the entire gauntlet.

Lnds500

Nah, it's the only title they had the GOAT Jun Akiyama do the cutscene direction. He was working on FFXII afterwards, so couldn't do KH2, and the other titles have used someone else who is fine, but a little plain for my taste.

Please return. :(

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
Why doesn't this run fullscreen? I have a black border around the game that isn't there on any other PS4 game.

Edit: Seems this game is very picky about screen size setting. I had to expand it well past the borders of my screen to get it to run at the same size as the PS4 OS. I guess it must be running in a window that uses that setting to tell it how big to display or something? Very weird.

aravuus

What the fuck, late game is giving me real trouble in KH1. Don't think I've ever had this hard a time with it, and I'm playing on beginner. I'm like level 5 cause I've been skipping most fights though, might be the reason.

Fuck this, I'll watch the Days movie and just jump into KH2. I've never done a 100% playthrough for FM+, might give it a try.

aravuus

So what's the best way to grind to max level in KH2, now that (afaik) the Pride Lands trick has been 'fixed' in FM+?

Zaverious

So what's the best way to grind to max level in KH2, now that (afaik) the Pride Lands trick has been 'fixed' in FM+?

Either start from the beginning of The World That Never Was and work your way up or kill the Nobodies at the hallway in the Cavern of Remembrance. Have your Gullwing keyblade and experience boosts on.

What the fuck, late game is giving me real trouble in KH1. Don't think I've ever had this hard a time with it, and I'm playing on beginner. I'm like level 5 cause I've been skipping most fights though, might be the reason.

Fuck this, I'll watch the Days movie and just jump into KH2. I've never done a 100% playthrough for FM+, might give it a try.
Wtf. How are you only level 5 and almost at the end? Why would you skip most fights? This doesn't make any sense to me.

aravuus

Wtf. How are you only level 5 and almost at the end? Why would you skip most fights? This doesn't make any sense to me.

Not actually level 5 lol, that was an exaggeration. Low level either way, and that's just the way I replay KH1 these days. I've played it so, so many times that I kind of just... Run through it nowadays, and I do it cause starting with KH2 would feel weird.

Probably sounds dumb, but that's just how it is. KH2 is the one where I tend to do most of the side content too every replay, cause the game's just so much fun.

Either start from the beginning of The World That Never Was and work your way up or kill the Nobodies at the hallway in the Cavern of Remembrance. Have your Gullwing keyblade and experience boosts on.

So no clever tricks this time? Oh well, regular way works too. Thanks!

stryke

While the overall controls of KH1 is clunky, it reminds me why I'm not a huge fan of 0.2 controls. I appreciate the increased mobility however each keybade swing seems to become like a magnet and auto directing to the nearest heartless.

Yeah, I usually do the TWTNW method. Also doubles as a great way to level Final Form, too.

Top Bottom