• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts HD I.5+II.5 ReMIX |OT| Kingdom Hearts Final Port

Neku89

Has anyone in EU received their copy from the SQEX store? The lack of tracking is annoying as fuck. I've got a shipment confirmation email last Wednesday but I've yet to receive it.

Teggy

Is there an in-game way to determine which gummis you are missing for a blueprint? I don't understand why I have like 15 different blueprints and tons of bricks but can still only have the pieces to build the kingdom blueprint.

it's not great. But wonderland we more annoying to me.

I think Deep Jungle is frustrating to get through initially because the signposting of where to go to progress the story is too vague/subtle to notice easily - the guidance is there, but it's not great.

Wonderland is more annoying on repeat visits, though, because the multiple layouts of the Bizarre Room kind of prevent the world from ever really having a consistent sense of geography, making it tough to remember how to get to a specific area. This is also the case (to a lesser degree) with Monstro.

Luigi87

Cleared Roxas' part of my level 1 KK only run. Now the real game begins!

Also I always forget how dangerous Twilight Thorn is on Critical, lol

I think Deep Jungle is frustrating to get through initially because the signposting of where to go to progress the story is too vague/subtle to notice easily - the guidance is there, but it's not great.

Wonderland is more annoying on repeat visits, though, because the multiple layouts of the Bizarre Room kind of prevent the world from ever really having a consistent sense of geography, making it tough to remember how to get to a specific area. This is also the case (to a lesser degree) with Monstro.

You can beeline Wonderland if you want tho. You only need 1 evidence so you don't need to visit most of the Bizzare Room variations or do any platforming/puzzle stuff in the forest. One evidence is right on plain sight in Lotus Forest so you could just grab it, go back to the Queen, go to the Tea Party Garden to light the lamps and fight the boss.

You can beeline Wonderland if you want tho. You only need 1 evidence so you don't need to visit most of the Bizzare Room variations or do any platforming/puzzle stuff in the forest. One evidence is right on plain sight in Lotus Forest so you could just grab it, go back to the Queen, go to the Tea Party Garden to light the lamps and fight the boss.

Yep. That's inadvisable on Proud difficulty, though. What I was talking about is more the business of going back to get chests you missed and so on. I can never remember how to get to the one on the balcony of the house in the tea party room (for example).

Yep. That's inadvisable on Proud difficulty, though. What I was talking about is more the business of going back to get chests you missed and so on. I can never remember how to get to the one on the balcony of the house in the tea party room (for example).

This run was the first time I even figured out how to properly get there. Before I just used glide atop the bushes.

Quentino

Neo Member
Has anyone in EU received their copy from the SQEX store? The lack of tracking is annoying as fuck. I've got a shipment confirmation email last Wednesday but I've yet to receive it.

Same for me, got the shipping confirmation for the limited edition wednesday as well but its still not here...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure this is what I've done too (and it's pretty tricky and takes a few tries because it's clearly not the 'right' way). What did you do?

You need to get the toy bear to drop in one of the Bizzare Rooms, then you go to the original, make yourself big and interact with it.

Slaythe

How do you break KH COM again ? I want to play for story but don't have much time to invest into the game really.

I'm playing on proud though. For honor sake.

Meowster

Ahh.. the ending of Kingdom Hearts. Can't tell you how many times I watched this video waiting for Kingdom Hearts II to come out. Simple and Clean is iconic and everyone loves it and we are blessed because of it.
The ending of II is better and Sanctuary/Passion is the greatest song of all time though.

I wonder if KH3 can possibly outdo the KH2FM 'Birth By Sleep' video in its secret ending. Deep Dive was already goddamn great but Birth By Sleep made me know I was going to get hooked on the story of these characters before I even knew their names.

Meowster

Is reCOM impossible on Proud? I want to try and rack up as many trophies as I can but I don't want to get too bogged down with that one. Excited to play it though since it has the best organization members.

TI82

Banned
My issue with most of the world's in kh1 is they look very samey between the rooms and the quests give almost no indication of what you have to do. You basically have to just run around randomly if you don't already know where to go.

Kh2 didn't have this issue from what I remember but it's been a while.

Is reCOM impossible on Proud? I want to try and rack up as many trophies as I can but I don't want to get too bogged down with that one. Excited to play it though since it has the best organization members.

Nope - it's a bit trickier in terms of damage enemies deal to you, but it doesn't actually give them better cards in their decks. By the end of the game you should still basically be preventing normal enemies from ever taking turns and you should be able to *mostly* do that to bosses too.

Basically, as with most KH top difficulties outside of maybe 0.2, expect it to give you the toughest time toward the very beginning and ease off pretty seriously once you're about halfway in.

Skittles

So is this set worth buying or will it ruin my nostalgia glasses memories of the Kingdom Hearts games?
It might ruin it for KH1 because that game has not aged well, still a good game. The rest are pretty great; I really like CoM though, so at worst you get 2 great games(KH2 and BBS), 1 good game(KH1), and 1 ok one(CoM).

It might ruin it for KH1 because that game has not aged well, still a good game. The rest are pretty great; I really like CoM though, so at worst you get 2 great games(KH2 and BBS), 1 good game(KH1), and 1 ok one(CoM).

I'm so on the fence about it. I tried playing BBS on PS3 and it just felt so empty and lifeless.

Luigi87

Getting my ass kicked at the Bailey fight, because I forgot that in KH2 target changing moved from L2, to R2+Right Stick

Luigi87

wtf...

I just fought Thresholder and Possessor at level 1, and did it no problem in one try... (don't even have accessories equipped).

On PS3 this fight took me over an hour o_o

TI82

Banned
I don't even think I'm able to summon on her giant form. Where do I find Tink?

You get tinkerbell after Neverland which is a fairly short level. But yeah can't remember if you can summon during atlantica or not. I also equipped as much thunder resist as I could lol.

Psxphile

Double Thundaga Ring.

E-Z

gFIGmZB.jpg

Fj0823

I've never played the ps2 version of CoM. Only the GBA version. Anything i need to know before jumping in? Almost done with KH1.

Don't expect major changes regarding the mapsseries, they are as plain and repetitive as the GBA version

Gameplay still uses cards, but the 3D movements and graphics make it much bbetter, some battles are really memorable.

Meowster

I made it all the way to The End of the World right at five hours (to finish up my platinum for no equipment and speed run trophies) and breezed through it for the most part. But now I'm stuck at Ansem II. Ugh. Might have to grind and I was hoping I could just waltz through him.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Finished Kingdom Hearts 1, still holds up pretty well. Some of it was nostalgia as i'll never forget the first time playing and seeing Donald and Goofy interacting with the various universes. I wish they replaced the lower quality models with the full quality models during cut-scenes, it's hard to overlook when they switch back and forth. 60fps certainly justified my purchase though :)

Started COM for the first time, and it's quite interesting. I kinda wish it was slower and more strategic.

Teggy

Made some great progress in KH1 into parts I hadn't played it before. I just
got the wormhole to return to Hollow Bastion, and earlier I beat Hercules. I made the mistake of stopping off at Agrabah and got destroyed by some giant monster XD

I would say the worst reward for what appeared to be a very cleverly hidden secret was the
clock in the hotel. I figured out how to get the desk clerk to talk to me and then figured out the clock and I think I got an orichalcum.

Top Bottom