• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts HD I.5+II.5 ReMIX |OT| Kingdom Hearts Final Port

Burbeting

Banned
If you able to land a single combo against the triple berserkers, you should be good. Grab the sword immediately, and dish out as much damage as possible.

Vashetti

Banned
Go collect chests and treasure pieces you missed. Level up drive forms/summons.

Gaining levels (and a little bump in stats that comes with it) really will make all the difference.

Got all the cards in COM except for enemy cards and it looks like it's going to be an extremely boring grind. Any advice on getting them? I already have all the 358/2 cards

I've fought every enemy mob except for a handful. Playing on standard.

Where is a good grinding spot?
This isn't helpful at all because they removed it from Final Mix iirc, but there was a swarm of Heartless on top of Pride Rock in the original game that made leveling up a joke.

Otherwise I usually would just make laps through The World That Never Was, starting from the save point before you
fight Xigbar
to the room where you reunite with
Riku and Kairi.
Go into Final Form and just wreck all the Nobodies inbetween. It's helpful for leveling up Final Form as well as you get 1 exp for each Nobody you defeat.

Have you done the Pride Lands? I'm usually at that level at this point in the game if I've skipped a world. Otherwise just try levelling up your forms which in turn will give you EXP (I go through the windows at Timeless River at this point in the game. Easy for the gauge to reset thanks to the door to Disney Castle being so close).

This isn't helpful at all because they removed it from Final Mix iirc, but there was a swarm of Heartless on top of Pride Rock in the original game that made leveling up a joke.

Otherwise I usually would just make laps through The World That Never Was, starting from the save point before you
fight Xigbar
to the room where you reunite with
Riku and Kairi.
Go into Final Form and just wreck all the Nobodies inbetween. It's helpful for leveling up Final Form as well as you get 1 exp for each Nobody you defeat.
Those are all late game and this person is stuck at Twilight Town's second visit lol. Also the Swarm of Heartless wasn't removed, they do appear at the top of Pride Rock, just not all the time.

Adding onto what everyone else has said, after you finish Pride Lands. After finishing, if you still want to do a bit more Timeless River probably is your best bet right now, just because of the amount of EXP to effort/number of enemies. After that, once you finish some stuff and start doing second visits, I like The Pride lands and The Land of Dragons. But you should be fine without all that.

Lnds500

DOWNSAMPLING YOU FUCKS

1361.gif

Yes please.

not happening

Man the last 2 waves of enemies in the Cavern of Remembrance are hard as hell.

Barely managed to beat the 2nd one but couldn't beat the last so I retreated.

Anayways I got Ultima Weapon and I have to say it was a lot easier than I remember. I guess the Lucky Lucky ability really helps since you get pretty much every synthesis item without much trouble.

Breezed through Atlantica and 100 Acre Woods.

Atlantica was still not good but easy to get out the way and 100 Acre Wood was kind of fun and shorter than I remember, especially compared to KH1.

Story wise I just have Xemnas left and then after that I'll take on Sephiroth, the data battles and Lingering Will.

Andrefpvs

Holy shit did they really add that battle to Days

Because that was my biggest grip with the movie. Well, that and Saïx never getting a beating in the movie for being a jerk the whole time. I need to know the full extent of this patch

Lnds500

Fucking lmao they couldn't just access the cutscenes from within the game? Sure sounds like it's literally duplicating all of them as video files or something.

Also, no KH2 patches? Boo.

Lnds500

Fucking lmao they couldn't just access the cutscenes from within the game? Sure sounds like it's literally duplicating all of them as video files or something.

If that's the case, I am not sure I need a theatre mode in KH1. I prefer those 10GB remain free. Jeez.

Top Bottom