• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX |OT| Press to pay respects

Falk

that puzzling face
Hahahaha speaking of minigames rumble racers reminded me why I hate rubberband AI mechanics so fast. Seriously racing games are the only genre where giving the AI a dumb reactive handicap is justified by 'it adds to the excitement' (actually it's more like an insult to intelligence)

It's just about as stupid as if you do more damage to the other guy in a fighter if you have less HP.

Hahahaha speaking of minigames rumble racers reminded me why I hate rubberband AI mechanics so fast. Seriously racing games are the only genre where giving the AI a dumb reactive handicap is justified by 'it adds to the excitement' (actually it's more like an insult to intelligence)

It's just about as stupid as if you do more damage to the other guy in a fighter if you have less HP.

Yeah, I was doing Aqua's RR last night and my girlfriend noticed that. "Wow, they always magically catch up to you"

Falk

that puzzling face
Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one who likes the mini-games in the KH games.

I can't stand Winnie the Pooh. If there was a game about burning Winnie the Pooh characters at the stake I would Day 1.

I like Atlantica and Ice Cream Beat though.

I'm a weirdo.

Marluxia without glide is total hell. Had to learn how to block his desperation attack on the fly when taking out his absent silhouette. (Quick Run, blocking the spinning scythe twice, then using Reflect keeps you safe, and Reflect opens him up.)

RPGCrazied

Marluxia's is a bastard. :/ Even the absent silhouette one, lol. I can get half of his HP dots off, but after that I'm close to losing to his doom counter.

Finalow

uhm, BBS, how do I unlock the secret episode on standard mode? I read that you have to "complete the reports" but what does that mean?

I feel like it'll be very time consuming. should have started this on proud or critical, I guess.

Afrocious

I maintain 1st Xemnas in KH2 is the easiest Organization fight in any game they're featured in.

Also, they patched out Kairi's panties.

Don't ask me how I know this.

RPGCrazied

Know which ones to guard and
git gud ;)

Fighting Xemnas. Severe nostalgia rush here.

Bah. In other news finally got Final form maxed. Now I just need the last level of Master and I will have all forms and summons maxed out. Best place to grind out this last level?

Jigolo

WTF is this seriously. I get to a point where I almost beat him and me and Riku are supposed to reflect beams but I just keep failing even though I am pressing triangle.

Caladrius

WTF is this seriously. I get to a point where I almost beat him and me and Riku are supposed to reflect beams but I just keep failing even though I am pressing triangle.

You're supposed to mash the attack button as well as Triangle.

EDIT: Ninja_Frank pls

Afrocious

Let's see how broken the final Xemnas fight is now.

I sure do, but there is a ton of people here that are masters of the kingdom hearts games. Sadly I'm not one of them. I figure I'll ask the pros first. Sorry. :p

The thing is those videos are where we've gotten all our info on playing these games for years as well as knowing how to grind stuff. You'd be wise to go to the source.

Bah. In other news finally got Final form maxed. Now I just need the last level of Master and I will have all forms and summons maxed out. Best place to grind out this last level?

I maxed out Master Form in the Steamboat world by killing the car and fat guy heartless. Took about 1.5 hours to go from base level to max. When you're low on drive, just exit back to Disney Castle while still in form and it'll reset to full.

Finalow

(bbs) best character in order to get Arena level 30 and unlock/kill the secret boss?
I understand that you need to finish the story with everyone before being able to reach level 30, after that I can just load the cleared save with any character and go back the the arena? Or I have to do the whole thing in a 4th run.

Jigolo

Well I don't think I got the secret ending unless it comes after the credits. Either way I never get tired of hearing Sanctuary and I'm a sucker for happy endings. Cool game

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I hate muscle memory.
*sees treasure chest in Birth by Sleep, presses Triangle to open* Oh wait... I need to press X.

Jigolo

Yeah I didn't get the secret ending, oh well. Youtube'll do.

Call me crazy but KH3 is at a similar level when it comes to visuals when compared to KH2 CGI.

EDIT: Secret ending is pretty dope.

Afrocious

Just finished the story. Though I've played KH2FM way back when, it makes a world of difference to finally comprehend the new FM cutscenes. They really add to the game to make the story more cohesive by solidifying the Org. XIII's role as the villains in the grand scheme of things.

Currently watching the credits.

For KH3, I think since Org XIII is returning with forms of Xehanort, they should be bosses in Disney worlds. That way, we won't have to retread old movie plots. Anything will work as long as it gets close to how Space Paranoids was relevant to the plot. I want more Disney like that.

silva1991

Can I just finish Ventus story on biggener and get all reports to unlock the unknown? or do I need to finish his story on the same difficulty as the other characters( proud) ?

Top Bottom