• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Psxphile

This means that all currently available Keyblades can be orichalcum'd, right?

I think? Olympia is stuck at 16 and needing just one more Ori (of two) to level and gain that 5th medal slot. I forget if the other keyblades needed more Oris afterwards. It'll definitely need Mythril Crystals and an Adamantite to get it to 21.

How far into the Colosseum are you guys? I've made it to round 34 so far, which currently puts me at around 1200th place.

I want to break into the top 1000 to get the 2nd-tier rewards, but it's becoming very hard. I have to get lucky skill activations in order to succeed now, which means lots of resetting. I really wish I know how far away I am from getting there, instead of only being able to see 10 places ahead of me.

I do have to say, though... Pinocchio is actually very, very good at dealing with Gummi Flyers. He basically nullifies their damage, even at levels above 140. I don't think I could have gotten this far without him; I actually don't regret getting him from what was otherwise an awful 10-pull now.

Primus

New Kickoff Daily Deal celebrating the worldwide launch, from now through the end of the month the 600 Jewel Daily Deal will be guaranteed one 5* medal.

Also, everything is 1AP through June 26th @ 11:59pm PST.

Special new VIP Quests called "Upgrade Your Medals", giving away Fantasia Mickeys, 5* Flora/Fauna/Merriwethers, 5* Huey/Dewey/Louies, and 6* Moogles.

No Aqua yet.

Tidd

We'll get Aqua in 4 hours.

Also 1AP FOR STORY MODE AND EVENT QUESTS FOR THE US VERSION!

I believe the EU version and Us version are on the same server! The Google play store shows me that I already own the game!

CRS

1 AP

Foam_d3fb86_860013.gif

I'd like to think that they did this tonight for my birthday.

:^)

Ilvocare

This event is super good and it means I can grind for EXP until I get fed up...

but I guess this means the new story quests AREN'T dropping today, then?

how am I even supposed to take advantage of these events without any way to get jewels or progress

Tidd

This event is super good and it means I can grind for EXP until I get fed up...

but I guess this means the new story quests AREN'T dropping today, then?

how am I even supposed to take advantage of these events without any way to get jewels or progress

It's mostly a deal for EU people to catch up a little. ;)

Razmos

The 1 AP event is both amazing and so so bad. AP was the only thing stopping me from playing loads lol

Only got 20+ story quests left to do and just got the highest tier reward for the coliseum and finished both coliseum boards, so i guess I'm focusing on grinding!

The new VIP quest is ridiculous, I got five 6* red exp medals in one run, and more 5*, 4* and evolve medals, crazy as hell

I don't think I ever will spend $ on this game, but I can't say that I'm not mighty tempted to get the unlock on Monday.

Alas, I'm gonna hit up Munny Madness so hard this week + get all of my medals to 6* 100/100.

Ydelnae

So, now that the game has finally been released in EU, what do I pick, Vulpeus or Unicornis? Is there some kind of GAF party which I can join?

RalchAC

I don't think I ever will spend $ on this game, but I can't say that I'm not mighty tempted to get the unlock on Monday.

Alas, I'm gonna hit up Munny Madness so hard this week + get all of my medals to 6* 100/100.

Yeah, my plan is getting a ton of money and evolving everything to 6*

Where is the limit? 9,999,999 or maybe 99,999,999? XD

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Wow she is awesome :eek:
Didnt expect such a cool Medal for free - its even better considering most of us have shitty Magical medals. YES.

Malyse

And we don't get the event that goes with it. It's like they are doing bare minimum. The event had a Huey board, a Louie board, a Dewey board, a Chip and Dale board, two Aqua boards with five more medals across both, a Moogle board and I think there was also a Scrooge and Cid board.

Aqua is a bit too good for a free medal lol.

How far into the Colosseum are you guys? I've made it to round 34 so far, which currently puts me at around 1200th place.

I want to break into the top 1000 to get the 2nd-tier rewards, but it's becoming very hard. I have to get lucky skill activations in order to succeed now, which means lots of resetting. I really wish I know how far away I am from getting there, instead of only being able to see 10 places ahead of me.

I do have to say, though... Pinocchio is actually very, very good at dealing with Gummi Flyers. He basically nullifies their damage, even at levels above 140. I don't think I could have gotten this far without him; I actually don't regret getting him from what was otherwise an awful 10-pull now.

Currently ranked 547 at round 41. Basically the last medal is equipped with sleep, one medal with paralysis, Minnie with defense boost and 2 of the best damage dealers for whatever color the round is.

Tidd

Your new Avatar still confuses me. This isn't the tidd i know.

So Aqua does

base atk * mul * guilt

7002 * 3 * - = 21000 dmg for one gauge?

Time for a change. Since Kill La Kill is already 3 years old. xP

If the enemy has 0 defense, yes. That should be right.

And we don't get the event that goes with it. It's like they are doing bare minimum. The event had a Huey board, a Louie board, a Dewey board, a Chip and Dale board, two Aqua boards with five more medals across both, a Moogle board and I think there was also a Scrooge and Cid board.

Yeah that sucks but at least we got the same Aqua and not some nerfed shit.

How does skills like Stitch and Sephiroth work exactly? The range on my 25% Stitch is 2.96 to 4.26. How many skills need to be used before him to get 4.26 and what are the scales leading up to that?

As for the skipped Aqua Event: Maybe they are waiting for the 1AP event to finish before doing that one.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Maybe they are waiting for 1AP event to finish before doing that Aqua event?

Would only make sense considering EU players just started the game - would be otherwise quite overwhelming for new players. Now they have like 2 weeks to catch up.

I know they ain't exactly top tier but this might mean that EU players will never get some of the limited medals like the Timeless Mickey or Snow White/7 Dwarves.

Good luck collectors lol.

Tidd

How does skills like Stitch and Sephiroth work exactly? The range on my 25% Stitch is 2.96 to 4.26. How many skills need to be used before him to get 4.26 and what are the scales leading up to that?

As for the skipped Aqua Event: Maybe they are waiting for the 1AP event to finish before doing that one.

I believe I read that you have to use every skill to get the max potential.

I believe I read that you have to use every skill to get the max potential.
Does that mean that the max is only available as a friend summon?

What about skills like Young Herc where the multiplier goes up depending on how many turns have passed. How does that increase?

Tidd

Just found this spreadsheet(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...MvvmSK39GwCakKVOAiOexDu_o0/edit#gid=652795533) on reddit and WOW a fully guilted Aqua would be our strongest damage/gauge medal. So I guess that is the reason we won't get the event boards.

Does that mean that the max is only available as a friend summon?

What about skills like Young Herc where the multiplier goes up depending on how many turns have passed. How does that increase?

https://www.reddit.com/r/KingdomHearts/comments/4kjsm2/khux_question_about_stitch_and_young_herc/

Stitch needs 4 specials to reach his max and young herc about 5 turns so DON'T USE HIM!!! He sucks. xD

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So how long should this 1AP madness last? Unfortunately I have to actually work at work :(

Nvm saw it up there, holy shit for 10 days? I'm never going to be able to stop playing

Top Bottom