• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Despite their Special being 4 Gauges w/ max bonus of 25%, I've seen both 3D Sora and 3D Riku ranked decently on Tier lists. How is the combined medal?

Seems like it's similar to Goofy Timeless River ver. whose special is 3 gauges and lowers enemy defense for both its turn and the following medal. Goofy has higher guilt and higher stats though.

Faiz

'cause we weren't expecting it until Monday. That's the DDD Event.

It's super worth it to have at least one of each because JP just got an event that melds the three individual medals into a combo Sora&Riku&Meowwow medal.

Interesting. So what's the most efficient way to work this then... Have each at 6* guilted? Don't worry about guilt? Don't worry about leveling, just keep 1 of each?

Interesting. So what's the most efficient way to work this then... Have each at 6* guilted? Don't worry about guilt? Don't worry about leveling, just keep 1 of each?

If you plan to use them for making the combined medal, don't guilt them. It carries over and will have a super low roll for its tier.

Razmos

Just downloaded this in the UK. if I want to see the story, will I need to "party up"? How does that work?
Joining a party isn't required, but it gives you access to your party's shared medals (the medals you choose before a level) rather than generic random ones, it basically acts as one of your attacks so its necessary to have good ones for harder content.

Ydelnae

I think this might be my favorite portable non-BBS KH game. Maybe it's because everything costs 1 AP now and it's easy to progress, because I saw the prices for the jewels and holy shit lol

I still haven't joined any party, would be cool if someone invited me in. Keep in mind that I just started playing.

Name: Delaney
Faction: Unicornis
ID: 1352703

EDIT: Are the KH3D medals any good? My best medals right now are 0.2 Aqua 5*, Black Coat KH2 Riku 5* and KH2 Sora B 5*. Would it be a waste if I evolved this medals knowing that there are better ones out there?

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I think this might be my favorite portable non-BBS KH game. Maybe it's because everything costs 1 AP now and it's easy to progress, because I saw the prices for the jewels and holy shit lol

I still haven't joined any party, would be cool if someone invited me in. Keep in mind that I just started playing.

Name: Delaney
Faction: Unicornis
ID: 1352703

EDIT: Are the KH3D medals any good? My best medals right now are 0.2 Aqua 5*, Black Coat KH2 Riku 5* and KH2 Sora B 5*. Would it be a waste if I evolved this medals knowing that there are better ones out there?

Are they as good as Aqua, Sephiroth, Sora & Pals? Probably not. But they're still strong. The downside to the KH3D medals are their gauge cost. But especially early on, they're great medals for general use.

Faiz

If you plan to use them for making the combined medal, don't guilt them. It carries over and will have a super low roll for its tier.

So it looks like the thing to do is 5-pip Sora, but don't bother on Meow Wow or Riku. In evolving to the combined medal, the pips carry over from Sora, and if you want to guilt from there, best thing is to make a new 6star combined and level that in.

The DDD part 2 event can drop up to 5* medals, making the guilting easier.

Do I have that right JP players? Malyse? Anyone?

After so long, I finally joined a GAF party. ;__;

tumblr_inline_o19siyqOQG1qfvvzi_500.png

Yeah, my own Black Coat Mickey is completely outclassed. ._.

I honestly don't know what to share with you guys. You seem to have all the bases covered.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
It feels good to be part of a team!

I've milked that medal dry. Too bad the owner doesn't receive any benefit from their medal being used.

If my BC Mickey means people are able to lux farm to keep our rank high, I'm happy. We ALL benefit at that point!

Yeah, my own Black Coat Mickey is completely outclassed. ._.

I honestly don't know what to share with you guys. You seem to have all the bases covered.

Yeah, our party is really well covered. Minnie, Alice, my Mickey, Sora & Pals, Sephiroth...I'd say a good status effect medal or anything you have that's guilted?

If my BC Mickey means people are able to lux farm to keep our rank high, I'm happy. We ALL benefit at that point!

Yeah, our party is really well covered. Minnie, Alice, my Mickey, Sora & Pals, Sephiroth...I'd say a good status effect medal or anything you have that's guilted?

I guess my 3-dotted Tifa can be good for people who want to use Sleep?

Razmos

I'm sharing my Hades medal because the thirst for Magic medals is real and the Sora and Pals being shared are good for single target, so I thought I'd share an all target, multi hit medal.

Tempted to replace him with Auron though since he has 5 special attack pips

Brandson

Is there a GAF party on Anguis (where I am currently) or just Unicornis? Would prefer to be with others from GAF. Currently am level 222, with 91486 as my highest total power, sharing a buffed 49% guilted KH Cloud. Best solo rank was 81.

name: Brandson
ID: 367403

I'm curious as to what the prizes are for beating that guy.

It can't just be things like 6* EXP medals or evolve medals, right? That's way too much of a time investment for those to be your reward, unless you're given like 20 of them.

I've been getting by in some random party, any open parties in Vulpes? I can PM medals I have if interested.

EDIT: GG, just got a max roll on my Auron.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I'm curious as to what the prizes are for beating that guy.

It can't just be things like 6* EXP medals or evolve medals, right? That's way too much of a time investment for those to be your reward, unless you're given like 20 of them.

It's like 10k event coins for the current JP event. He has 99m HP and you have either 12 or 24 hours to kill him.

c-murph

OMG it's really you. My Hero.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Is that Cloud starter banner good for someone just starting the game, or is it better to just pull from the daily deal?

It's the same "value" as a 10-pull, but you are getting a guaranteed Cloud - a very good medal. As with ANY gacha pull, the 3-pull dailies could end up being as good or better, but it's a crap shoot. I've seen some amazing daily pulls, but I've also seen some shitty ones.

To be honest, if I were just starting today, I'd pull the 5-pull for the guaranteed Cloud and dailies after that for a bit. The value of a guaranteed "good" pull is pretty solid.

Meneses

It's the same "value" as a 10-pull, but you are getting a guaranteed Cloud - a very good medal. As with ANY gacha pull, the 3-pull dailies could end up being as good or better, but it's a crap shoot. I've seen some amazing daily pulls, but I've also seen some shitty ones.

To be honest, if I were just starting today, I'd pull the 5-pull for the guaranteed Cloud and dailies after that for a bit. The value of a guaranteed "good" pull is pretty solid.

Thanks, gonna do that.

CRS

Man, I got a couple of my farmable medals into 20/21% guilt but a part of me wants that max, lol.

Gonna stick with those and leave it at that.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Man, I got a couple of my farmable medals into 20/21% guilt but a part of me wants that max, lol.

Gonna stick with those and leave it at that.

Given how quickly farmable medals are outclassed by gacha pulls, 20%+ is definitely solid. I wouldn't bother right now.

Top Bottom