• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Joqu

Hmmm, probably gonna have to contact support then. Should be fairly easy to get your account back since you made purchases

Yeah, I guess I'll have to do just that, I really hope they can help. Was just hoping there was some obvious solution I was overlooking here, or at least an obvious reason to what I did wrong if anything. :/

Famassu

Ugh, too many medals to level up & evolve. Can now have my fourth 6* medal and I have tons of each type waiting. Have different single target and AOE medals for different types of medal setups depending on whether I need more attack power against some single tough target or a group of enemies. Also got a few duplicates I need to evolve to 6* status to get closer to guilting a few medals.

Sölf

Wuuut, managed to beat 379 on my second try thanks to poison. 379 is a god damn nightmare to beat. I also only need 3 more cost medals or 3 more Cids and then I can upgrade my Queen to 6*.

Edit:
Beat mission 400 and also guilted my Queen. She is currently at 15% and level 63. I may farm a few more queens and cards in the coming days so I can try and get her Guilt to 25%. Aside from that, I will farm the missing quest objectives. The wait begins. :0

Famassu

I hope they have some kind of event that will give tons of Chips in the near future. I want dat +1000 bonus strength for all of my 6* medals

lyrick

Heads up people.

I just fed a +1000str/+1000def/-10 cost Stitch into a 6* Musketeer Mickey only to discover that the Chip, Dale and Cids apparently don't transfer.

:(

Heads up people.

I just fed a +1000str/+1000def/-10 cost Stitch into a 6* Musketeer Mickey only to discover that the Chip, Dale and Cids apparently don't transfer.

:(

I already knew that. It is actually causing me to not guilt Aladdin. I got a 6* Aladdin in the weekly deal with 3 pips and an Attack Boost I, but I already had an Aladdin that I've been buffing with Chips and such. So, I'll need to level up the Attack Boost I Aladdin before I upgrade my original Aladdin if I don't want to lose the skill.

Have a 6* Mulan with full pips with the exception of the guilt one. Already priming a 5* so I can guilt but I have 2 other lower versions of the same medal. Is Mulan someone who gets significantly better with high guilt or no?

Have a 6* Mulan with full pips with the exception of the guilt one. Already priming a 5* so I can guilt but I have 2 other lower versions of the same medal. Is Mulan someone who gets significantly better with high guilt or no?

Every medal get's significantly better with high guilt (even the farmable ones at 20-25% is very nice boost relatively) but especially the non farmable medals of course. Mulan is 20-50% guilt so even at it's absolute worst the guilt gives a nice boost.

The only medals not really that ''worth'' of guilting are the healers and buffers. Of course Mulan is pretty low damage multiplier but that comes with low gauge cost and AOE so every bit of extra damage helps.

Every medal get's significantly better with high guilt (even the farmable ones at 20-25% is very nice boost relatively) but especially the non farmable medals of course. Mulan is 20-50% guilt so even at it's absolute worst the guilt gives a nice boost.

The only medals not really that ''worth'' of guilting are the healers and buffers. Of course Mulan is pretty low damage multiplier but that comes with low gauge cost and AOE so every bit of extra damage helps.
Ok. Well I'll see. Gave up the $15 earlier this week so can get alot of my rare medals up to speed. I miss 1AP because I can't max them to lvl100 just yet. But I'll see how the initial huilt is. If it's super low wait till later this weekend after I update all the other premiums to update them.

Tirod

I hope they have some kind of event that will give tons of Chips in the near future. I want dat +1000 bonus strength for all of my 6* medals

I've been waiting on them to expand on the VIP package again for awhile. The skill training boost quest and the chip/dale quests should be in.

An event would be ace as well, but I would enjoy a consistent flow of them. Part 3 Adamantite quests have shown me how my medium guilt medals are starting to get long in the tooth. They are still great performance wise for the story quests at the moment (had no issue with 400) but the Adamantite quests... :(

Full Chip and Dale on all my current set ups, as full with medium guilts as they are, would go a long way.

raven777

3rd anniversary artwork of KHX (not unchained) has KH3 Sora and some new outfits for Riku/Kairi?
Cn37Z3lVUAAZX5n.jpg:orig

Tidd

11 medals have been added to the album. Anyone wish to fancy some guesses?

Could be everything since they don't follow the japanese schedule. Roxas SP is overdue. Any longer and he will suck in comparison to other magic premium medals.

Famassu

That's the medal that's adds an orb pip/reroll guilt on another medal.
:O :O I didn't even know the game had such things. I assume getting even one of those is locked behind something ridiculous like winning Cerberus 3.0 with 20 bars of health within 1 turn. Or buying a 6000 jewel avatar board. -_-

Skittles

just realized mickey & brooms fully guilts a medal and brooms just gives it a pip. holy shit thats incredible. i would guilt my marl first then bc mickey or bc riku

edit: oops, nvm, got misinformed somewhere else

just realized mickey & brooms fully guilts a medal and brooms just gives it a pip. holy shit thats incredible. i would guilt my marl first then bc mickey or bc riku

Are you sure about that? I've been using the wikia for medal info and the Mickey & Brooms entry says:
"A Mickey and Brooms medal can be used to automatically add one orb when synthesized onto a medal ranked 3★ and above. For a fully synthesized medal, this will instead activate Guilt."

Also, I don't see anything about Brooms providing orbs / pips on their own. The Broom Servant page states that 5 Brooms + 1 Fantasia Mickey (the one used for evolutions) combine to form the Mickey and Brooms medal.

Psxphile

Got enough for a 10-pull. Do it now or wait and see what comes tomorrow? Seems we'll be getting some new medals tomorrow, but I like that this week's pull has a few fringe benefits (chance for already pipped medals, extra Cids, two 6*s instead of one) that I'm sure won't be there in the next deal.

Man, I really need some good boost medals. Diz, White Rabbit and Phil can only do so much.

Primus

Got enough for a 10-pull. Do it now or wait and see what comes tomorrow? Seems we'll be getting some new medals tomorrow, but I like that this week's pull has a few fringe benefits (chance for already pipped medals, extra Cids, two 6*s instead of one) that I'm sure won't be there in the next deal.

Wait for tomorrow, unless you want to risk getting a 6* 3-pip Hayner.

Skittles

Unless you plan on spending more than $15 a week, then you should always be waiting for epic medal carnivals. Our jewel influx just isn't high enough right now to justify otherwise (i'm sure they'll bring it up to japan levels soon though)

Skittles

Wonder if it'll be a non-neutered version of the previous zootopia medal. Wonder if we'll get Attack boost III tomorrow. Loads of good stuff tomorrow, hopefully they turned down the requirements a bit for the high score event.

Famassu

Thischangeseverything.jpg

I didn't know that if some quest had an objective like "defeat dark plant in one turn", you only need to defeat that one dark plant in one turn, not everyone in the group if there is a group of enemies and one of them is that dark plant.

Psxphile

Hm, waiting on that new 10-pull then.

Thischangeseverything.jpg

I didn't know that if some quest had an objective like "defeat dark plant in one turn", you only need to defeat that one dark plant in one turn, not everyone in the group if there is a group of enemies and one of them is that dark plant.

I realized it early on but I don't fuck around. I spam AoEs anyway.

WHOOOOOO!!!! FUCK YES, ROXAS AXEL AND XION!!! FINALLY!!!! Guys, what's the best way to maximize my chances of getting Roxas? I NEEEEEHEEEHEEED a Roxas. I've got 6600 jewels saved. Help me!

Primus

Did a 10-pull, no Axel, Roxas or Xion. Did get a 5* Saix and 5* Demyx, which is good, and another Black Coat Riku so I've almost got him Guilted.

EDIT: Looks like the new Judy & Nick medal is a combo STR +1 and DEF +1 boost for one turn.

Tirod

I'm pretty sure I just did my best pull ever in this game:

So I got Axel in one pull and he's the one I was pulling for!

However, there's a lot of extra goodies. I can reroll BC Mickey and hope to land in the mid 90s so I can mirror him to 100. I can also reroll my Leon
who is sitting at 20% guilt, what a loser

I can now ALSO guilt Lexaeus as well. So he'll be my fourth epic medal guilt, but my first epic reverse guilt!

Xigbar is cool too.

I legit jumped out of my seat when I saw the pull. I'm gonna do just one more on Monday since Org XIII medals have a guarantee, but I'm not interested in Roxas or Xion at all, so I'm ecstatic.

:D!

I'm pretty sure I just did my best pull ever in this game:

So I got Axel in one pull and he's the one I was pulling for!

However, there's a lot of extra goodies. I can reroll BC Mickey and hope to land in the mid 90s so I can mirror him to 100. I can also reroll my Leon
who is sitting at 20% guilt, what a loser

I can now ALSO guilt Lexaeus as well. So he'll be my fourth epic medal guilt, but my first epic reverse guilt!

Xigbar is cool too.

I legit jumped out of my seat when I saw the pull. I'm gonna do just one more on Monday since Org XIII medals have a guarantee, but I'm not interested in Roxas or Xion at all, so I'm ecstatic.

:D!
I HATE YOU! JK but seriously congrats. Is it always best to do 10 pulls as opposed to Dailies and Normal Deals?

Tirod

I HATE YOU! JK but seriously congrats. Is it always best to do 10 pulls as opposed to Dailies and Normal Deals?

If there's an epic medal carnival and the event introduces something interesting to you, I personally recommend the 10 pull. Guaranteeing an Organization XIII medal in the pull is pretty cool to me, so i think it's worth it.

Also keep in mind, that the medals they introduce in the epic medal carnival do give you the bonus for the score attack mode; so it's an extra incentive.

Famassu

Hm, waiting on that new 10-pull then.

I realized it early on but I don't fuck around. I spam AoEs anyway.
Yeah, I'll try to go for a one turn victory, but I'm currently still lacking a bit of Speed AOE power, so I can't necessarily kill all in a group of enemies if they have 1,5-2 bars of health. My Illustrated Yuffie can kill a single enemy pretty well, but I can't quite deal with a big group of enemies with a lot of health.

Top Bottom