• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Falk

that puzzling face
Holy shit at those numbers. Wtf.

If that's at 25, what's the rest of your Keyblades at?

Starlight 21
Treasure Trove 22
Lady Luck 25
Three Wishes 23 (Probably was a mistake and a waste of Adamantite)
Olympia 22
Divine Rose 10 (lol)

So much of this game is multiplicatively stacking (exacerbated by subsequently subtractive of enemy defense, and then multiplicative again) that I decided to go all-in on the color that I had strong medals for.

Granted, there are three generally available medals in that setup but still Illust. Riku is nuts, and Pooh (now with Poison+!) is generally useful in any deck, so Lady Luck it is.

Prior to pulling Illust. Riku I was going to deep dive Olympia and keep using it with Black Coat Mickey. I think that can still work with some greens filling in the green slots, but BC Mickey really needs Brooms to pull off that build.

edit: Unsung hero is Chosuke's guilted KH2 Riku:

5m75VZSl.png

Non-premiums defo pack a wallop with Guilt, so I guess people's decks are going to start getting stronger a little faster with farmables out of the gacha pool now.

Boogiepop

Starlight 21
Treasure Trove 22
Lady Luck 25
Three Wishes 23 (Probably was a mistake and a waste of Adamantite)
Olympia 22
Divine Rose 10 (lol)

So much of this game is multiplicatively stacking (exacerbated by subsequently subtractive of enemy defense, and then multiplicative again) that I decided to go all-in on the color that I had strong medals for.

Granted, there are three generally available medals in that setup but still Illust. Riku is nuts, and Pooh (now with Poison+!) is generally useful in any deck, so Lady Luck it is.

Prior to pulling Illust. Riku I was going to deep dive Olympia and keep using it with Black Coat Mickey. I think that can still work with some greens filling in the green slots, but BC Mickey really needs Brooms to pull off that build.

5m75VZSl.png

Non-premiums defo pack a wallop with Guilt, so I guess people's decks are going to start getting stronger a little faster with farmables out of the gacha pool now.
It'd of course work better with it guilted, but my single pip, otherwise maxed out BC Mickey (with Attack Boost II Max) on the maxed out Olympia's insane 2.7 multiplier has proven one hell of a giant bomb for wrecking stuff. Of course I don't have any premiums to tempt me elsewhere, though.

Falk

that puzzling face
Right, and the Olympia BC Mickey build has the added advantage of being pretty much color-agnostic, which gives a baseline progression for all 3 enemy colors.

I've pretty much thrown the towel on ever having a great Blue deck (not a single Reverse medal, got 1 Illust Aerith board but not the other) so Olympia is still next on the list.

RalchAC

It seems I won't be able to make my Illustrated Aerith 6* until next Wednesday bug whatever.

I have enough saved for +1000 attack and guilt. I will share her then.

xclk07

I've been adding Chip and Dale to Xigbar to max him and add as a 2nd BCMickey on Olympia... his base stats are better, but I have no pips for him. :-( We'll see if that helps/makes a difference in the Coliseum this month.

I've been adding Chip and Dale to Xigbar to max him and add as a 2nd BCMickey on Olympia... his base stats are better, but I have no pips for him. :-( We'll see if that helps/makes a difference in the Coliseum this month.

Xigbar won't be too effective for Olympia, since it gives the extra boost to Upright medals.

You're better off using him with Lady Luck or Divine Rose, which give the nuke property to Reversed speed medals.

Falk

that puzzling face
BCM + Xigbar on Olympia is better than BCM (lol) + Xigbar on Lady Luck or Divine Rose though!

But yeah, because of the Upright multiplier on Olympia virtually any Upright AOE (Possibly even Rikku with guilt?) will be better than Xigbar 2/3 of the time. (except versus Power enemies in very specific mathematical situations)

Psxphile

So are we all agreed that best Perk is Skill? Higher activation of skills seems like it would be crucial for Coliseum, Adamantite quests and/or any other High Score events we get. Is the Samurai Helmet really the only current accessory that gives it?

Boogiepop

So are we all agreed that best Perk is Skill? Higher activation of skills seems like it would be crucial for Coliseum, Adamantite quests and/or any other High Score events we get. Is the Samurai Helmet really the only current accessory that gives it?
I'm getting some from throwing on the CoM Mickey gear.

RalchAC

It depends.

Rare unit is the best if you are farming resources like Deweys or evolvers. Raid boss chance may be useful if you are on said event.

Omega Raid Boss could be useful in some cases.

Critical may be better than Skill if you plan to use a unit with Attack Boost Max as your heavy hitter.

It depends.

Rare unit is the best if you are farming resources like Deweys or evolvers. Raid boss chance may be useful if you are on said event.

Omega Raid Boss could be useful in some cases.

Critical may be better than Skill if you plan to use a unit with Attack Boost Max as your heavy hitter.

Critical is honestly not that useful. It can only happen on regular attacks/swipes.

Famassu

Snorkels also give a skill +3 boost, but that's another headpiece and it was only available for a limited time, I think?

CRS

KH CoM King Mickey: Ears (Skill Perk +3) + Traditional Prep: Ribbon (Skill Perk +3) = Skill Perk +6.
I'm aware. The 'No' was about Skill Perks being only on Headpieces.
Snorkels also give a skill +3 boost, but that's another headpiece and it was only available for a limited time, I think?
Yeah, that was the Illustrated Cid Avatar Board.
Damn. These Perks are gonna make me have to wear mismatched clothes, right? So what's the best sets of clothes?
Only accessories give out Perks. Sets and clothing does not. For now.

SoulUnison

Banned
Um... What?

I just got 3,850,877 EXP from the Daily Jewel Quest.

I went from I think 209 to 217 instantly.

EDIT: I ran it again to see what would happen and my level's back to 209. :(

Psxphile

No. One other item has Skill perk, Traditional Ribbon.

That's it though.

KH CoM King Mickey: Ears (Skill Perk +3) + Traditional Prep: Ribbon (Skill Perk +3) = Skill Perk +6.
Basically what I have now. Only in my case instead of the ears and ribbon I have the Furisode headpiece and the Arabian Amethyst necklace. I haven't bought any of the premium boards or dropped coins on all of my uncompleted avatar boards so there might be more.

Fashion >>> some skills

You know what's up.
we TWEWY now

Um... What?

I just got 3,850,877 EXP from the Daily Jewel Quest.

I went from I think 209 to 217 instantly.

EDIT: I ran it again to see what would happen and my level's back to 209. :(

Square-enix be trollin'

SoulUnison

Banned
I like how the inventory stacking update was perfectly timed with the end of 0 AP to keep me from going insane stockpiling EXP and Evolve medals.

5m75VZSl.png

Oh hey that's me! It took me a little while to realize he's like crazy stronger than my Illustrated Yuffie haha.

Also I feel really dumb 'cause I didn't realize you can equip multiple accessories, haha.

SapphireZora

Neo Member
I was lucky enough to scrape into the top 2500 for August and finally got an Attack Prize Plus medal. Any suggestions on what to put it on? I get the feeling RAX is a good fit (even though I only have 1 with no yellow dots).

Famassu

RAX is pretty perfect for Attack Prize Plus. AOE & 0 cost means you can get some pretty insane amounts of special gauge filled even in situations where you have 0 left + it acts as a free generic str buffer as well (so it's even useful for other attributes, even if it doesn't hit hard). In raid bosses if there are still 2-3 parts left, you'll easily go from (near) zero gauge to at least full 15 gauge (maybe more, haven't used it with Olympia yet) when it activates.

SoulUnison

Banned
I went from constantly bumping into the absolute storage limit to 136/500, just with the stacking.

I don't even know what to do with myself now.

I love stocking up on EXP and Evolve medals.

Boogiepop

Yes! As I figured, getting that Attack Prize Plus on RAX has proven crucial! Let me clear both of the current part 4s, which were entirely infeasible before! Now I've got six adamantites to spend! I'm going to put three into the Three Wishes to finish that off, and I've already maxed Olympia, so now I need to decide where to focus my attention next... Oh, and I also need to attempt the presumably completely nuts part 5s, though I'm thinking it's possible that I'll need better medals before I can take them...

Good.

Need me some guilt on Darkside, he's so absurdly strong for an alpha strike.

*sigh*

I have no pips on him. Even if I get into the top 1000 (which may or may not happen) I'll be one away from guilting him. :<

At least I'll be able to guilt Shadow and re-roll him a bunch.

Ilvocare

Oh, great! Now I can actually GET a Shadow and Darkside, finally! Because I managed to somehow not finish the HS challenge in time last time! Because reasons!

(spoilers it was my unlimited phone-crash works)

(spoilers two: I finally got a new phone that doesn't have UX crash! Although the menus move KINDA slower, the actual gameplay works like it's actually supposed to!!!)

Lock one of the "loose" ones, then hit Medal List in your menu again, then unlock it, then hit Medal List a last time.

That should do it.

It worked, thanks!
I had tried almost the same thing earlier, but I was locking both of them, and they just stayed how they were.

Skittles

Anyone do the new pull? Is it safe?
you're good to go now.

God damn the aeroplanes in the HSC hit like a truck, they get a tier 3 attack buff on their turn. Which means if you don't copy their buff, have a DBII proc, or kill them on their turn you're guaranteed to die

CRS

you're good to go now.

God damn the aeroplanes in the HSC hit like a truck, they get a tier 3 attack buff on their turn. Which means if you don't copy their buff, have a DBII proc, or kill them on their turn you're guaranteed to die

My Alice finally has as use?! :O

RalchAC

Once I evolve my Ill. Aerith it seems I will be able to get a 28% bonus using Mowgli and Pals, CoM Riku, Aerith and Aladdin on the same team. The only problem is that I will only have 9 cost left. I haven't bought FemSora and FemRiku boards yet, so I think I will grab one of those and give 1 Cid to Aladdin in order to be able to use Pooh in said deck.

Do you guys know if there is any Divine Rose materials quest?

Top Bottom