• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

it had to be done

they were the only medals really pulling their weight and at this point I'm operating under the assumption that there's no hope of me getting a premium medal unless they're guaranteed

I'm struggling with content as it is and there's no reason to just keep stocking up for the vague hope of brooms coming to save us all

But you can just keep re-rolling the farmables. There's no reason to use Mirrors on them.

At least save Mirrors for the common pullable medals, like Master Form Sora or KH Cloud.

CRS

Is it worth investing Chips and to an extent Dales into mid tier medals like Captain Goofy if they're guilted?

Ilvocare

But you can just keep re-rolling the farmables. There's no reason to use Mirrors on them.

At least save Mirrors for the common pullable medals, like Master Form Sora or KH Cloud.

That assumes that I regularly get those, and that also I had the space to store those mirrors before the stacking update.

I'm pretty positive that Cap Goof and Snow White are my only two currently guilted/guiltable Tier 2 medals (and I'm really not using Snow for much of anything, but it feels like a waste to sell her...). Forget about Tier 3, Larxene's probably the absolute closest.

Another thing is that after re-rolling Stitch 5 times and only getting him to 17% at the final roll (every other time he refused to budge from 14%) I got impatient. At least Sora A jumped straight to 25% on the first guilting.

Outside of him and Wakka who I fed Mirrors because... you know what, I honestly couldn't tell you, I think I just got fed up with the whole spiel? Anyways, I'm keeping the rest. It's not like I get much more than like 3 to 4 every HSC.

Is it worth investing Chips and to an extent Dales into mid tier medals like Captain Goofy if they're guilted?

Use Chips on medals you're going to use. You'll get immediate returns that way. Heck, even farmable medals can become powerful enough for most purposes when Chipped out. Just make sure to prioritize which medals should get Chips based on how often you'll be using that medal compared to others.

For example, Black Coat Mickey is a very versatile medal than can be used effectively on two of the keyblades we have (TT and Olympia) for many missions. I would put Chips into him first than into something like SP Roxas, which while being a premium medal, has far more of a niche use and can only really be effective on Three Wishes.

I actually have an SP Xion I've practically been ignoring because I've gotten more important medals to focus on, like my now guilted Xigbar and Marluxia.

Dales should first go into buff/debuff/healing medals you're gonna use, then attack medals.

Ilvocare

Use Chips on medals you're going to use. You'll get immediate returns that way. Heck, even farmable medals can become powerful enough for most purposes when Chipped out. Just make sure to prioritize which medals should get Chips based on how often you'll be using that medal compared to others.

For example, Black Coat Mickey is a very versatile medal than can be used effectively on two of the keyblades we have (TT and Olympia) for many missions. I would put Chips into him first than into something like SP Roxas, which while being a premium medal, has far more of a niche use and can only really be effective on Three Wishes.

I actually have an SP Xion I've practically been ignoring because I've gotten more important medals to focus on, like my now guilted Xigbar and Marluxia.

Dales should first go into buff/debuff/healing medals you're gonna use, then attack medals.

So pumping up Piglet with Chips and Dales is a good idea, even though I'm not planning on 6* him in the near future?

Skittles

So pumping up Piglet with Chips and Dales is a good idea, even though I'm not planning on 6* him in the near future?
There's a limit to the amount of chip and dales you can put on a 5*(think it's like 500). You should put max dales(defense) on him, attack is a waste since he doesn't deal much damage

Sorry, I should've specified to prioritize attack medals over buff medals (unless those buff medals make for good attacks, like TVA or Illustrated Sora/Riku/Terra) when it comes to Chips.

Falk

that puzzling face
Pretty sure there's gonna be another weekend raid event this weekend. KdGAF peeps- I can't organize or participate due to TGS, but I recommend hopping on the discord to keep updated on any discussions/plans without having to have the clunky client interface open.

Faiz

Ok. I'm not actually arguing for using mirrors on farmables, but I've had about 9 rerolls on farmables that have no increase. Even on a farmable that's a lot of effort to go through for absolutely no result.

It's been a month or so since I played till this week, but playing from release till a month ago, I never guilted a non-farmable. I can't criticize a F2P player deciding to max a farmable using mirrors.

Sölf

So, I now have 3k jewels and could do a pull. I don't have many reverse medals yet (only 4: Queen, Hag, Timeless Pete and Queen of Hearts) but maybe the next deal would be better or we would get another board to unlock.

Razmos

I honestly think the org 13 deal is one of the best we've had. 5 useful guaranteed epic medals is awesome and the chance for them to be boosted is icing on the cake

Falk

that puzzling face
I dunno man, board or not, if you're lacking reverse medals and there's a guaranteed 5 reverse medals in a pull-

Burbeting

Banned
The power of one friend medal is the difference between struggling with Three wishes cerberus adamantite part 2, and clearing 2-4 and lady luck 2-5.

Just shows how much power guilted illustrated medals can have >.>

Sölf

Well, I pulled then:

f1vkh9K.jpg

That's my second Black Coat Riku (I still have only a 5* one). What about Lexaeus, Saix and Vexen?

Burbeting

Banned
Lexaeus is really good. Saix too, but he is also very costly in terms of Special gauge. Vexen is poop, Demyx and Zexion are both good org magic medals.

Grieves

Any rumours as to what the next pull will be? I've just got 3000 jewels and wondering if I should pull now or wait.

Even in JP RNGesus is evil to me. Been working to get 3000 jewels to get that damn illustrated Kairi. Got Boosted Illustrated Sora CoM twice. Like wtf, it's a good medal but I really wanted that Kairi.

Razmos

Yeah that Marluxia medal looks so good

I look forward to the various White Rabbits, Jumbas and Mushus I'm going to draw trying to get it

Edit: Halloween costumes?!
evlto9sl.png
EK6YMoDl.png

Looks like they are premium boards though

Update went live some minutes ago (a bit soon? I thought it wouldn't update for another 2 hours)

New medals added

Fuck! Just spent 1500 jewels on the Org XIII deal when I could have at least gotten one of these mofos guaranteed most likely. Why do I even play this game?

Brandson

Looked up those medals. Only Marluxia Boss Version seems worthwhile long term, so I'm skipping this banner. Going to wait for Illust. Kairi and other stuff.

Falk

that puzzling face
Fuck! Just spent 1500 jewels on the Org XIII deal when I could have at least gotten one of these mofos guaranteed most likely. Why do I even play this game?

It feels like having 5 Reverse guaranteed from a finite number of possibilities, per pull is a much better deal since Guilting is going to be everything for the next stretch of a few months.

Famassu

"GET EXTRA JEWELS WITH EVERY PURCHASE!"

Oooooh! o_O

"BUY THE WEEKLY 3000 JEWEL DEAL, GET AN EXTRA 50 JEWELS!"

BWAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh dear beelzie, this is one dumb-ass deal. 50 extra jewels, really, SQEX peeps, REALLY? :'D

EDIT: Oh Famassu, why U so duuuumb. In the daily jewel challenge: "Defeat 2x Wyvern" -> looks for two separate wyvern battles when the one battle already had two wyverns. o*\

Lnds500

Ehmmmm... guys....

Now I'm known for my little-to-no knowledge of KH, but I love KHUx whatsoever, so I did my data mining for today and found even more medals that /u/ebaroni83 deicded to skip yet because they're not in the new EMC.

SAVE YOUR JEWELS!

Now these medals aren't in the EMC, they're introduced into the game but they're not added into the Album yet. I'll try to name them as much as I can and I hope that I don't go too far this time :p

Link to new medals -> http://imgur.com/a/yTWbm

Illustrated Ansem
Crocodile 5/6
Soccer Night Team Girl 5/6
Beak Me Doo San from tekken 5/6
Big Head Kairi?
Shy BC Mickey
Fat Sailor Dwarf 5/6
Healer 5/6
Kamen Rider 5/6
Fat Zoro 5/6
Young Axel 5/6
Xenahort 5/6
Marluxia-Khaleesi
The Sora from the chat (evil) 5/6
Illustrated Sepiroth

https://www.reddit.com/r/KingdomHearts/comments/52wdel/khux_even_more_medals_found_september_15/

CRS

I mean we're gonna get them eventually but only the 5 medals previously posted (Marluxia boss, Ansem, etc.) are probably confirmed for tomorrow.

I wouldn't be surprised if that post was bullshit either.

Tidd

I mean we're gonna get them eventually but only the 5 medals previously posted (Marluxia boss, Ansem, etc.) are probably confirmed for tomorrow.

I wouldn't be surprised if that post was bullshit either.

You should never pull because there will always be better medals. It's an endless cycle!
/s

Lnds500

You should never pull because there will always be better medals. It's an endless cycle!
/s

it's not that, it's just that some EMCs are better than others. Illu Kairi is amazing for example and is better than what we'll get tomorrow IMO.

I have 8000 jewels, woo.

I'm going to guess that making two pulls on the current banner is probably the smartest thing to do at the moment, as it should (potentially) net me a special attack bonus or two?

Tidd

it's not that, it's just that some EMCs are better than others. Illu Kairi is amazing for example and is better than what we'll get tomorrow IMO.

I know. It was more a reference to FFRK where some people told you should always save your draw currency which ended up terribly. lol

I can't wait for the day she will be released alongside another premium medal and Kairi won't be the 10th guaranteed premium medal. Whales gonna in so hard just to get her...
But yeah considering we should get her within a month it's better to save up and hope they won't change anything about her.

Boogiepop

So, if I've got 3000 laying around now, do you guys think a pull on this banner is better, or should I save it for the new Epic Medal Carnival?

Skittles

So, if I've got 3000 laying around now, do you guys think a pull on this banner is better, or should I save it for the new Epic Medal Carnival?
I'll probably save mine for illustrated kairi, she's a evolved pooglet basically. Unless we start getting medals with 3 dots in the pool. Then I might be tempted to pull for boss marl

Top Bottom