• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Ilvocare

haven't posted in a while, have news

-Jack is now the holy god lord and savior. Managed to guilt him belatedly, nabbed 81%. Rerolled the first time, got 98%. MMs took care of the 2% difference since I didn't feel like dumping more EXP medals into him. Combined with his AB2, full Cid-ing, full Chips and full Dales, I've pushed the concept of 'gift medal' as hard as I fucking could. Can I feasibly do part 4s of quests with him in my team, even though I don't have a single APP to my name?

-I forgot to mention that I pulled the Reverse Medal Deal in the last EMC at the absolute last moment.

msA88fC.png

RNGesus has finally granted me his favor, and the Hags aren't too shabby either for someone thirsty for single-target magic DPS. I'll consolidate the Queens and Timeless River Pete's out of obligation, I guess. Axel and Lexaeus are nice nabs, though, but not as nice in the face of Seph, Marl, and, um, I guess Rock Titan does more damage if I'm willing to foot the bill for the gauges?

Point being, I actually feel like I'm making meta-progress again. Thank christ.

EDIT: Since I have a spare Jack and can't really make my current Jack any better, is it a good idea to have a second fully-leveled 6* Jack? I won't C+D, skill, or cost reduce him, mind: I was thinking it could be used for scenarios where one magic element-ignoring attack isn't enough and I don't have the slots to support BCM or Shadow (the latter of whom's not as good as he could be right now)...

Famassu

haven't posted in a while, have news

-Jack is now the holy god lord and savior. Managed to guilt him belatedly, nabbed 81%. Rerolled the first time, got 98%. MMs took care of the 2% difference since I didn't feel like dumping more EXP medals into him. Combined with his AB2, full Cid-ing, full Chips and full Dales, I've pushed the concept of 'gift medal' as hard as I fucking could. Can I feasibly do part 4s of quests with him in my team, even though I don't have a single APP to my name?
Probably not. As awesome as Jack Skellington is, he does use 3 gauges and you do need to buff him for the adamantine quests and you probably need to use the special attack of at least 1 or 2 more medals to finish some of the tougher enemies. That's easily 6-9 gauges used per battle. If you can't get ~5-6+ gauges back per battle, it'll be hard to manage your gauges through all the, what, ~5 battles in each of the #4 adamantine quests.

EDIT: Since I have a spare Jack and can't really make my current Jack any better, is it a good idea to have a second fully-leveled 6* Jack? I won't C+D, skill, or cost reduce him, mind: I was thinking it could be used for scenarios where one magic element-ignoring attack isn't enough.
Can you even use it as a 6* medal if you don't cost reduce it? And you lose out on a lot of power without Chips and Attack Boosts, at that point JS isn't all that good of a medal.

Edit: After getting 3 HT Soras in a single run, I was feeling lucky.

PVvm0Dl.jpg

Marluxia was such a good get. My speed medals have been getting a bit crappy for more recent challenges so I welcome him to my arsenal, especially since I've focused on Divine Rose. Dat 2.60x multiplier in the last spot.

Of course Illustrated Sora & Pals is welcome too. Now they just need to start giving brooms so that non-whales can guilt it during this century.

Also, only one more Ice Titan to guilt it. It might be good in some shorter quests that don't require several battles where you need to go all out.

Psxphile

Finally scored a dispel medal (Belle!) during the new EMC and 3-mickeyed the Hades and Foreteller Ava story missions at long last. My only incomplete now is the latest story boss with his 11+ bars. I can get him down to 3-4 bars within two turns but that's my limit. Need at least one more over-powered Magic medal to make up the difference.

Ilvocare

Probably not. As awesome as Jack Skellington is, he does use 3 gauges and you do need to buff him for the adamantine quests and you probably need to use the special attack of at least 1 or 2 more medals to finish some of the tougher enemies. That's easily 6-9 gauges used per battle. If you can't get ~5-6+ gauges back per battle, it'll be hard to manage your gauges through all the, what, ~5 battles in each of the #4 adamantine quests.

Yeeeeesh. Why is APP only awarded to the rich as they get richer? I can only hope that I stay in the Coliseum ranking past 10000 enough in order to nab the pity APP they're giving out, because I don't see my growth happening any other way...

And yes I am trying to do like three or so rounds a day to keep up. I'm close to hitting my limit...

Can you even use it as a 6* medal if you don't cost reduce it? And you lose out on a lot of power without Chips and Attack Boosts, at that point JS isn't all that good of a medal.

Well, his current multiplier makes him better than my Auron, KH2 Mickey, or even my CoM Riku, no? I only need two medals with -10 cost in my deck to field four 6*s, so it SHOULD be feasible, shouldn't it? Although maybe I'm underestimating the power of the elemental weakness multiplier...

Famassu

Yeeeeesh. Why is APP only awarded to the rich as they get richer? I can only hope that I stay in the Coliseum ranking past 10000 enough in order to nab the pity APP they're giving out, because I don't see my growth happening any other way...

And yes I am trying to do like three or so rounds a day to keep up. I'm close to hitting my limit...
Yeah, they should definitely give them out a little more often & more easily, at least occasionally.

Well, his current multiplier makes him better than my Auron, KH2 Mickey, or even my CoM Riku, no? I only need two medals with -10 cost in my deck to field four 6*s, so it SHOULD be feasible, shouldn't it? Although maybe I'm underestimating the power of the elemental weakness multiplier...
Of course if you don't want to have all 6* medals, it can work.

I have the impression that medals like those will be better in most situations than Jack, especially if you don't give any skills or Chips to it. And in multi-attribute quests, it will maybe be better to have a strong "attributed" medal that does massive damage to enemies of a certain attribute than a weak Jack Skellington if you don't max it out or even give an Attack Boost to it.

Ilvocare

Of course if you don't want to have all 6* medals, it can work.

I have the impression that medals like those will be better in most situations than Jack, especially if you don't give any skills or Chips to it. And in multi-attribute quests, it will maybe be better to have a strong "attributed" medal that does massive damage to enemies of a certain attribute than a weak Jack Skellington if you don't max it out or even give an Attack Boost to it.

have people been 6*'ing their booster medals the whole time and I just never fucking noticed

like I don't rake in the amount of Cids I would need in order to make that even remotely practical

Famassu

have people been 6*'ing their booster medals the whole time and I just never fucking noticed

like I don't rake in the amount of Cids I would need in order to make that even remotely practical
There are certain buff/debuff medals worth 6*ing ASAP (Illustrated BBS characters, RAX) and I'd say there are benefits to 6*ing even some of the not-the-best ones. Like, it shouldn't be a top priority, but it can give you just enough extra attack power to beat some quests that otherwise would be unbeatable. My setups are pretty set in stone for the moment so I have time and Cids to upgrade a couple of buff & debuff medals to 6*, especially since I do spend 15€ for the weekly unlock & 21 Cids once or twice a month so I have extras.

Jack Skellington = F2P Savior!

I had to use 25 mirrors, after rerolling twice for 70 -> 70 -> 75, and spent all of my current mats to get DR to +24. However, it was well worth it as I can now All 1-Turn the first 3 quests for most of the Adamantite challenges.

Plus, I finally was able to do this:

As well as:

Team:
Vivi w/ DB1
Minnie w/ DB2
Kairi w/ Nothing (I'm thinking of tossing a DB2 on her when I get a second one)
Jack w/ AB2 Max + Full C&D + 100%
I.Yuffie w/ AB2 + Full C&D + 39%

Friend:

CRS

Keep messing up SENA. I'm loving it.

xmqnJJ5.png

Also weekly Raid Boss is up and we finally get Magic Gems for the weekly rankings.

Famassu

I'm so lazy about doing the events nowdays. IS the Halloween Sora medal any good or can it be skipped without too much worry?
It's pretty good thanks to the 100% max guilt and decent special attack multiplier and def debuff (which is basically an extra str buff for his attack). Its base max str isn't anything too amazing but it's not particularly low either (somewhere along middle tier/higher middle tier). If you already have a couple of great guilted speed AOEs, maybe he's not necessarily worth the grind, but if you're lacking in that area, he's a worthy add to your medal collection.

Azuran

Banned
Can you guys help me make a sense of some things? I'm still trying to learn how to fuse and guilt stuff and I want to know how to proceed in this scenario:

I have one 5* Queen (no pips filled), 1 4* Queen (2 pips filled), and two more 4* Queens with nothing filled.

So I'm assuming I should evolve the 4* that's filled up to 5*? If yes, what do I do with the other two Queens left? Should I fuse them together or should I evolve them both and then fuse one of 5* empty one I get with the one that's filled up already?

Thanks peeps.

Sölf

Can you guys help me make a sense of some things? I'm still trying to learn how to fuse and guilt stuff and I want to know how to proceed in this scenario:

I have one 5* Queen (no pips filled), 1 4* Queen (2 pips filled), and two more 4* Queens with nothing filled.

So I'm assuming I should evolve the 4* that's filled up to 5*? If yes, what do I do with the other two Queens left? Should I fuse them together or should I evolve them both and then fuse one of 5* empty one I get with the one that's filled up already?

Thanks peeps.

Fuse the two 4* Queens with 0 pips, so you get a single 4* Queen with 1 pip. Then Upgrade all 4* Queens to 5*, so you have one with 2 pips (the one you just upgraded), one with 1 pip (the two fused ones) and one with 0 pips (the one you already had)

Fuse the 5* Queen with 2 Pips with the 5* Queen with 0 pips so you get a 5* Queen with 3 pips. Upgrade both your 5* Queens you still have to 6*. You then should have one with 3 Pips and one with 1 Pip.

Fuse both 6* Queens to get a single 6* Queen with 5 Pips (full), but you need one more to finally start the guilting effect.

If you can get your hands one one more Queen, do that. The reason being, you want to fuse as early as possible, because then you don't have to upgrade as many medals to 5* or 6* or whatever you need later on.

Ilvocare

There are certain buff/debuff medals worth 6*ing ASAP (Illustrated BBS characters, RAX) and I'd say there are benefits to 6*ing even some of the not-the-best ones. Like, it shouldn't be a top priority, but it can give you just enough extra attack power to beat some quests that otherwise would be unbeatable. My setups are pretty set in stone for the moment so I have time and Cids to upgrade a couple of buff & debuff medals to 6*, especially since I do spend 15€ for the weekly unlock & 21 Cids once or twice a month so I have extras.

As someone rolling as pure F2P, this doesn't bode well for me. I don't have ANY of those offensive buff/debuff medals that seem to be in the realm of premiums only (the pull with the Seph earlier was the first premium I got this whole game). I use Piglet across all three decks currently, but I see no reason to 6* him.

On another note, anyone notice that the Money Madness quests today DON'T have the Half AP bonus they normally have on Mondays? Did that change a while back???

Falk

that puzzling face
I have a 5* and 6* Pooh (don't hurt me) and I've been using the 5* virtually all the time. Went all-in and put Poison+ on it even.

Famassu

Well, having said that about 6*ing buff medals, my only 6* buff/debuff medals are Piglet, RAX & KHII Aeris (she was my first...), though I do fully intend to 6* some others. Someone like Belle has a special attack that costs 3 gauges to use, making her deal some more damage means that those 3 gauges sting a little less. I just feel that the extra attack power can make life a bit easier in some quests. Maybe if Belle does 10k damage instead of 500, I can save my special gauge by not having to use some other medals special attack, saving me some gauges in longer quests.

Anyhoo, my Luck Supreme reared its ugly head again. HT Sora guilts 46% -> 46% -> 49%.

-_-;

At this point I'm determined to try to get a good guilt out of principle. I'm not wasting this much time on this shit and not getting at least half-decent compensation for the time wasted. >_< Already have all the Soras needed for the 4th guilt and some of them leveled up to 4*, just need some Exp & Evolve medals.

Also, pardon my language, but what in the fucking fuck is it with this game and ridiculous grind lately? 230-240+ times to do the HT Sora event if you want to get mostly shitty buff medals from the event board (if you can't beat the last enemy, which probably doesn't give many more points to shorten the grind). Now this new Halloween raid boss event gives 70-fucking-5 points per boss (to MVP/Host) and we have THREE event boards filled with nodes that cost 100-500 points. If I counted right, the avatar clothing boards have notes with a combined cost of 5000 points and the extra board is 5000 points alone. That's over 130 raid bosses one needs to kill and be the host or doing the most damage, a lot more if/when you're not the MVP most of the time. What's worse the boss health seems to ramp up at a ridiculous rate. It starts with something like 60k health at lvl 1 and then a few bosses later we're at something like 500k health. It's ridiculous, especially if someone doesn't have the support of a hyper-active party. Even then having to go through a mission and hope that a raid boss appears and then beating the boss is a slow process.

You can't really even make any "well, it's F2P, SQEX needs to make some money" arguments because I can't see how this is putting money into their direction. It just takes time, nothing really to pay for to make the grind any less horrible/go quicker. Why can't they just give 300 points and not make the bosses ridiculously grindy by the time you hit lvl 5.

I mean, I know this is basically Grind: The Game, but I dunno, were the past events THIS bad? I feel like they didn't immediately seem ridiculous and I made some decent way to unlocking nodes and rarely thought they seemed impossibly grindy to achieve 100% (except maybe the extra boards). Now I did four bosses and looked at the boards and went "lol, nope".

CRS

You definitely need an active party for this week's boss. The whale's give out more coins the higher the level as well I think.

From two active raid sessions (during a 2x Lux hour) and me grinding a bit on my own.

Psxphile

Agreed. I work most of the afternoon this week so I'll be missing out on 2 of the more active Double Lux times every day but I can spare 2 minutes during my shift jumping into the various Raid bosses my party summons for some quick battles when alerted. Managed to rack up over a 1500+ coins today just from that. Compared to fighting and killing my own whales (up to Lv. 19-20 now) which takes almost 15-20 minutes if done on my own for 100+ coins a pop... it's far more lucrative to take advantage of party members summoning their own whales to cash in. Of course, as a member of this party I have to do my part as well and summon whales when I can so that others can have the same advantage.

Psxphile

That's rough.

I went something like 58% > 83% > 83%. I'm not holding out hope that I'll be able to go above it, and leveling extra HT Sora's is a pain in the ass and draining my exp medals I could be using for something else. I'm only a few Magic Mirrors shy of taking it to 100% from there, but I'm not convinced this medal is worth spending anything more on.

Famassu

May I say that the way Paralyze works in this game is ridiculously stupid.

First of all, you have a fairly small chance of activating the skill (it's not every second attack like it basically should be, at least on some kind of long term average).

Then you have a pretty big chance of it missing the enemy (or enemies) even if it activates.

Then the enemies can ignore the paralyze and attack anyway, because fuck you, that's why.

So you can basically go several tries without the skill ever activating. Then you can go several successful activations without many enemies even being inflicted with the status effect. Then you can still fail multiple times if the paralyze doesn't keep these motherfuckers from attacking.

Yes, I'm trying to kill this fucking last enemy group in the Halloween Event so that I wouldn't still have to play against these miniscule odds of getting an HT Sora from the other enemies and after succeeding in it a couple of times in a row with the medal setup I came up with (and only getting one HT Sora), I've now failed 10 times because these fucking status ailments are failing me (50% activation rate my ass, 1 out of 11 is not 50%).

Sölf

If everything works as it should, I may be able to beat Three Wishes Adamantite 5. I would have been able to actually kill Cerberus if I would have used my special attack with Jack Skellington. The main problem is that my Vivi REALLY needs to activate Attack Prize Plus.

May I say that the way Paralyze works in this game is ridiculously stupid.

First of all, you have a fairly small chance of activating the skill (it's not every second attack like it basically should be, at least on some kind of long term average).

Then you have a pretty big chance of it missing the enemy (or enemies) even if it activates.

Then the enemies can ignore the paralyze and attack anyway, because fuck you, that's why.

So you can basically go several tries without the skill ever activating. Then you can go several successful activations without many enemies even being inflicted with the status effect. Then you can still fail multiple times if the paralyze doesn't keep these motherfuckers from attacking.

Yes, I'm trying to kill this fucking last enemy group in the Halloween Event so that I wouldn't still have to play against these miniscule odds of getting an HT Sora from the other enemies and after succeeding in it a couple of times in a row with the medal setup I came up with (and only getting one HT Sora), I've now failed 10 times because these fucking status ailments are failing me (50% activation rate my ass, 1 out of 11 is not 50%).

Do you have a Namine? If you use her you can survive the one round with just one Defense Boost I/II activation.

Sölf

Woho, managed to beat the 5th Three Wishes Adamantite quest! :D
That's my first keyblade where I finished all 5 quests. Upgraded Treasure Trove to +24, I still have 2 adamantite ores I could use to upgrade one of the lower keyblades or I wait to get 2 more and ugprade TT to +25 and then +26.

That aside, I hat 7 HT Soras and decided to at least farm one more so I could upgrade one to 6*. Yeah, I remember why I don't farm these. It took me 4 clears (all enemies except the 200 ones) to see the first drop, even if 2 dropped, this shit just takes to long. I now have 9, 2 of those having 1 pip, so I would need 14 more in order to upgrade everything and guilt it. No thank you, I don't want that medal.

I was late to doing so, but I finally ground out those Sora drops. My initial roll was only 47%, but my first reroll was 90%. I'm going to stop there. He doesn't seem worth bother with rerolling for that final 10%. Plus, I can't stand these grindy, super-low drop rate events.

Famassu

77%

YTpdUyf.gif

I'm leaving it at that and maybe I'll occasionally throw in a Magic Mirror or two at his direction to get him a bit higher.

Ilvocare

that feeling when you realize you're out of Fairy Godmothers and you just pushed have a 5* 3 pip Halloween Sora and a 4* 2 pip one

the sinking despair when you count up the remaining Soras you need to push both of those to guilting status

I can't believe I need to buy 10 more slots...

CRS

HT Donald is the latest premium avatar board.

ab5bb29b271dbba39b9494f6901aaee1.png

The Skill Perk avatar parts is the only reason I'm considering getting a board.

Famassu

HT Donald is the latest premium avatar board.

ab5bb29b271dbba39b9494f6901aaee1.png

The Skill Perk avatar parts is the only reason I'm considering getting a board.
This is a pretty easy and ok way of getting Attack Prize Plus if one has 3000 jewels saved up and doesn't have one yet. Since it's pretty much 100% mandatory for some quests/objectives, it should probably be priority over medal pulls since no matter how many Jack Skellington level nukes one pulls & guilts, they aren't going to get through all quests/objectives without Attack Prize Plus.

Meneses

So what is the best use of AP+?

Would it be good on a Sora+Donald+Goofy, since I basically use it on all my keyblades right now?

Or are there other, more appropriate medal types?

Lnds500

So what is the best use of AP+?

Would it be good on a Sora+Donald+Goofy, since I basically use it on all my keyblades right now?

Or are there other, more appropriate medal types?

SDG is a good medal to put it on, especially if you use it often.

I guess..

- the lower the cost, the better
- high use
- AOE

Some people put it on Pooglet but most who have it put it on RAX (which I think makes the most sense)

Meneses

I guess..

- high use
- AOE

Some people put it on Pooglet but most who have it put it on RAX (which I think makes the most sense)

Thanks. I'm gonna see if this can help me out of the rut i'm in where I can't really beat anything I need to progress.

Psxphile

I guess..

- high use
- AOE

I would do this but I already have ABII on mine. Seems like it would be a waste to replace it now that it's been maxed. The medal does see a lot of use on both Divine Rose and Olympia, which I've been using to complete the Adamantite quests but I won't be able to complete some of the pt. 4 and 5s unless I can restore gauge between battles.

CRS

Yeah APP is pretty much mandatory for the later Adamantite quests. It's also needed for group raiding sessions since a proc restores a large amount of special gauges.

As far as which medal to put it on, RAX is the best medal for it. If you have one, there's no reason not to. It's AoE, buffs, and costs 0. After RAX, SDG would be next best option followed by a buffer if you absolutely have to. I put mine on a regular STR buffer (Speed medal Aerith) and will just transfer her over to a better medal if I ever get one.

xclk07

As far as which medal to put it on, RAX is the best medal for it. If you have one, there's no reason not to. It's AoE, buffs, and costs 0. After RAX, SDG would be next best option followed by a buffer if you absolutely have to.

With the new influx of APP, I'm wondering if the new 3 str buffers (Ansem, Kairi, and... the other one) would be good choices too. If you have a setup that needs those medals, you'll need the extra gauge since those medals all cost 3.

Ilvocare

This is a pretty easy and ok way of getting Attack Prize Plus if one has 3000 jewels saved up and doesn't have one yet. Since it's pretty much 100% mandatory for some quests/objectives, it should probably be priority over medal pulls since no matter how many Jack Skellington level nukes one pulls & guilts, they aren't going to get through all quests/objectives without Attack Prize Plus.

so what you're saying is that as someone who has 7.5k jewels, has ZERO APPs, desperately needs them to move up, and is more or less thriving entirely off of guaranteed guilted medals at the moment

that I'd have to be a super retard to NOT buy both boards ASAP?

Because I don't want to buy them TODAY because I need to know what Friday's Shop deal is gonna be. Placing these costume campaign reveals in the week like this is notorious, really..,

CRS

With the new influx of APP, I'm wondering if the new 3 str buffers (Ansem, Kairi, and... the other one) would be good choices too. If you have a setup that needs those medals, you'll need the extra gauge since those medals all cost 3.

They would be good choices since they are general STR buffs.

so what you're saying is that as someone who has 7.5k jewels, has ZERO APPs, desperately needs them to move up, and is more or less thriving entirely off of guaranteed guilted medals at the moment

Because I don't want to buy them TODAY because I need to know what Friday's Shop deal is gonna be. Placing these costume campaign reveals in the week like this is notorious, really..,

The boards will be available up until the end of the month so you can definitely wait and see if Illustrated Kairi will finally be the next EMC and then weigh out your options from there.

Lnds500

Come to think of it, I would have scored much higher if I had an APP medal on this past HSC... which is sad and ironic if you think of it...

Famassu

Not sure if you need to buy both, but you need at least one APP, so I don't think you lose anything by buying at least one board now. Wait if you feel you'd rather make a pull if there's some good pull offer coming, but you really do need APP. In many situations (raid and normal bosses, long quests with high level enemies, high score events) it's better to be able to use more special attacks than having some super-buffer or a strong medal that you can't even use because you empty your special gauge in 1-2 turns and don't have any means filling it up quickly between/during fights or turns.

xclk07

This EMC goes till NEXT week... then it's IL Kairi, Anti-Form Sora, Riku Replica, and Mickey COM if Reddit data mining is to be believed!

Ilvocare

The boards will be available up until the end of the month so you can definitely wait and see if Illustrated Kairi will finally be the next EMC and then weigh out your options from there.

I've not had good experience with relying on the premium-of-the-carnival to actually get pulled for me, ever. If any of the other guaranteed epics were as essential as Piglet was for me, I'd be on board.

Not sure if you need to buy both, but you need at least one APP, so I don't think you lose anything by buying at least one board now. Wait if you feel you'd rather make a pull if there's some good pull offer coming, but you really do need APP. In many situations (raid and normal bosses, long quests with high level enemies, high score events) it's better to be able to use more special attacks than having some super-buffer or a strong medal that you can't even use because you empty your special gauge in 1-2 turns and don't have any means filling it up quickly between/during fights or turns.

Which brings the question of who I should dump APP on. Piglet's been the chief buffer for all three of my decks, yet the issue would be utterly wasting the Defense Boost II I put on him.

Outside of that, I guess Musketeer Mickey, CoM Riku, maaaaaybe Timeless River Pete or KH Riku, and probably almost all of my 2-gauge or lower Magic AoE medals would be candidates for it...

God willing I stay comfy in this 6000 or so Colisseum rank so that I nab ANOTHER APP after October ends. On round 49 atm, don't know if I can conceivably make it past 50...

This EMC goes till NEXT week... then it's IL Kairi, Anti-Form Sora, Riku Replica, and Mickey COM if Reddit data mining is to be believed!

I'm aware of that, but if the last 2 week long EMC is to be believed, we're probably going to get a newer, smaller size deal revealed tomorrow. The last time introduced the Score Bonus deal, which COMPLETELY fucked me in terms of its intended purpose...

Sölf

Managed to beat the 4th adamantinte quest for Lady Luck today using Divine Rose (thanks to the 2x multiplier for Jack). That one was actually rather easy, but I doubt I will be able to beat the third one. Thanks to that I was able to upgrade Divine Rose to +21 and could Upgrade Treasure Trove to +25 and then +26, but I am lacking in Mithril. Have to wait for the weekend to get that. xD

Ilvocare

How does one get Halloween Sora medals from the raid event?

As I understand it you can get ONE 6* medal by defeating a level 90 whale.

ahahahahahahahahaha

I got the Soras I need from the event ending today, even if it was a pain to grind. More guilted AOEs can't be bad, right?

As I understand it you can get ONE 6* medal by defeating a level 90 whale.

ahahahahahahahahaha

I got the Soras I need from the event ending today, even if it was a pain to grind. More guilted AOEs can't be bad, right?

Oh well, I've got a few hours. Time to start grinding then.

I'm not sure why a 6* HT Sora is the prize for the raid event, honestly. The medal is not that good that it requires that much grinding. Not to mention that we have (for the next 4.5 hours, at least) and alternate method of obtaining it.

Why not at least put up a new medal?

Top Bottom