• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

deanote666

Are you sure it's someone in your party? You can check what medals current party members are sharing on the Home screen. If there's nothing there, then it was a random pull from a member outside your party. If you level-upped recently that may explain why it won't show anymore, as what gets pulled is reflected by what level you are (I think).

That or the member in question just changed their share medal.

I haven't leveled up today and their medal was available earlier today. I was able to borrow it earlier with somewhat reliability.

Under home - > party, it still shows them as sharing it...

Ilvocare

funny how like 5 people here managed to pull a new namine in their pulls for this deal somehow

is it a sign?

In other news, time is running out for Coli and things. Better dump my skills now and pray for actual potential to move forward.

Azuran

Banned
funny how like 5 people here managed to pull a new namine in their pulls for this deal somehow

is it a sign?

In other news, time is running out for Coli and things. Better dump my skills now and pray for actual potential to move forward.

I hate that I got a 6* Namine. I don't want to dump Cids into it :/

Famassu

There's someone in my party that is sharing a HD Sora but I can't get it to come up in the share list. I've refreshed it probably 50 times and still won't show up again.

Any tips?
Party members' shared medals always show up in the friend medal list. As said in the above post, it's a semi-random medal that the friend medal list is partly made out of that is somewhat based on something like your level or such

c-murph

Baah, I have 16,000 jewels. I kinda want to pull for HD Sora but also want to save me jewels. Anything else that's real epic coming out? Christmas time maybe?

Someone convince to not to pull... or to pull. lol

Baah, I have 16,000 jewels. I kinda want to pull for HD Sora but also want to save me jewels. Anything else that's real epic coming out? Christmas time maybe?

I cannot imagine there being a deal that is a lot better than the current one. Only epic medas (granted there are some bad ones and some that have very limited use of guilt) but what takes the cake is the 3 pips on 2 medals.

I managed to get 2 guilted epic medals thanks to this deal, Lexaeus and Musketeer Mickey, before any other non free medal.

Ilvocare

How many avatar boards have you bought? There's 4 that're quite good. Don't underestimate how powerful skills can change the game.

Sölf

Thanks to Isa and the 14% multiplier I cracked the 6 million points. While that's not enough to put me into the rank 5000 range, I at least got the rewards from that tier. The only thing I could do to continue would be to put Paralyse+ on something and hope that the level 300 enemies (if I even get that far, I more than enough die to the 250 ones) get paralysed and don't attack. Other things would be do exchange Jack & Sally for another 14% multiplier one, but I need more Cids for that (at least 5 more if I count the ones I'll get tomorrow) and I don't know where I should get them from (not enough jewels for a board). I also doubt that would help, because I would probably not even beat the 200 yet the 250 enemies without the attack buff/defense debuff.

Anyways, 6 million points at least gave me another Chip & Dale.

c-murph

Said what the hell and went for it. How'd I do?!

WkrzgPj.png

xCHAZR3.png

rctdcuH.png

K116FUn.png

KY8pKmo.png

Managed to get quite a few Bonuses unlocked. Almost got that Boosted Xion... Sitting at 4 pips. Would've been nice to get that unlocked.

Got screw on the HD Sora becuase they decided to throw in a third 6* useless Croc. Ah wel.

Got enough Lea to make an entire Blade of him.

Ilvocare

Jesus christ that first pull. Both 6* with three pips are Pinocchio...!

also you should have bought the AB2+APP boards and the Status+ boards, those skills are much more useful in the long run than No Cost...

Modoru

Said what the hell and went for it. How'd I do?!

Managed to get quite a few Bonuses unlocked. Almost got that Boosted Xion... Sitting at 4 pips. Would've been nice to get that unlocked.

Got screw on the HD Sora becuase they decided to throw in a third 6* useless Croc. Ah wel.

Got enough Lea to make an entire Blade of him.

I'm actually astounded at how you got a guilted pinocchio in your first draw, a guilted Lea on your second, a guilted Xaldin on your third, and almost enough on Axel, Xion, and a few others here and there.

Sheesh.

c-murph

I'm actually astounded at how you got a guilted pinocchio in your first draw, a guilted Lea on your second, a guilted Xaldin on your third, and almost enough on Axel, Xion, and a few others here and there.

Sheesh.

I have an Axel already so should be able to Guilt him to. I'll have to sort through my medals on Friday. I'm suppose to be writing a paper right meow. lol

Sitting at 600 jewels... Ugh. Need to start that climb back up to try and reach 30,000... Damn, Black Friday. Why you gotta be so good?

EDIT: So, funny thing. I can't seem to find the 6* Axel medal with the three pips... Not sure if I accidentally trashed it or fed it to another medal somehow. Do medals ever go missing like that? Is this something customer support can help with?

Skittles

so the coliseum followed suite along with the HSC and massively extended the reward tiers to 10k. the difference between 10k and 2.5k is an avatar part. loads of magic mirrors to be had through ranking and boards too

...Why are they still calling the extra Coliseum board "Tier 10 Bonus"? Yeah, you can get some of it from the tier 10 rewards, but nowhere near all of it.

Munti

I need 1500 jewels more for a 5th pull :(..... Is sora HD really worth it? I don't have J&S.
That said, with the other 4 pulls I managed to get a boosted and guilted Isa and.... it's still not so good :(. It's great if you need to save gauges but it still doesn't do that much damage.
At least my 136lvl. Nova is really a life saver :D

lmao at that level 400 Yellow Copter Fleet in the HSC, no way am I killing that with a good multiplier setup
Got 12.9 million though which was enough to get me to 1216th place, so I'll be able to guilt Pete at least.

c-murph

Oh, Man. Smashed through the Speed Quests Events for the Gems to upgrade my Speed keyblade. Was able to upgrade it to Lv.25. My first one level 25 keyblade.

iKari, KH II Kairi, Lea, HD Sora and KH Sora flew right through right stages 4 and 5. Couldn't do that last week. HD Sora and guilted Lea gave me that extra boost. Wonder if I can crush the Magic Quests with Xion now?

Sölf

Not sure what to think about these Moana medals yet. Effect is only strong if I place it right and don't have Pooh & Piglet.

At least I can kill everything reliably now, even in the new mission.

CRS

Sölf;225832683 said:
Not sure what to think about these Moana medals yet. Effect is only strong if I place it right and don't have Pooh & Piglet.

At least I can kill everything reliably now, even in the new mission.
They definitely have great potential. Remember, the buff carries over to the next turn. So if you'd place Moana at the end of Starlight, you get to use it with a Friend medal and the 2.3 Upright Slot. And she's also great wherever in 3 Wishes.

Maui will mainly be used in Moogle o Glory and Treasure Trove.

Credo

I was trying to clear out some space in my inventory and noticed that I had 4 spare Attack Boost All I medals. I think I recall someone saying they're not worth the space they take up. Before I sell them, are there any situations they're useful in, and if so, what are they?

CRS

I was trying to clear out some space in my inventory and noticed that I had 4 spare Attack Boost All I medals. I think I recall someone saying they're not worth the space they take up. Before I sell them, are there any situations they're useful in, and if so, what are they?
Quest objectives.

Put at least one on a medal you don't think you'll use often for objectives when they pop up.

Credo

Thanks for the replies. I'll just stick 2 or 3 on medals that I never use in a normal rotation and that don't have an attack or defense boost on them. Can't really think of what medal that would be though.

Thanks for the replies. I'll just stick 2 or 3 on medals that I never use in a normal rotation and that don't have an attack or defense boost on them. Can't really think of what medal that would be though.

A free medal would do, honestly.

Give it to the Twilight Town trio. =P

Ilvocare

Cyo8T2nUQAA-BXM.png

Same thing as before, but w/ HD Riku.

Damn, just couldn't get that Maleficent.

On the last day, with 12 hours to go, I was around rank 4200.

When I woke up today, I ended up at rank 5056.

my heart

it hurts

...In other news, the next half of the Moana event came out today. And thanks to bullheaded determination, a sizable amount of time, and mainly Divine Rose, I cleared out both boards today!

Moana rolled 91%, I mirrored her to max.

Maui rolled 89%, I used only one mirror on him and left him at 90%.

time to farm for nova level

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Sölf;225900159 said:
Yeah, I killed 2 of them. Got a whopping 69 coins. >_>
The funny thing is when the event started a few hours ago I helped kill one of them and got the normal 60 coins (non MVP/Host) for killing it.

The stupid drops is the worst part of it yeah, if it was one or the other it'd be tolerable but insane HP and high chance of shitty drops is overcompensating imo

c-murph

Oh man, I've been clearing out all the Daily Keyblade Level quest so easy. The combination of iKairi and another Speed/Power/Magic +2 medal works wonders. It's nuts all this extra power I have with these medals. I don't even own any Atk Max boosts either...

I'm also even able to beat the Moogle of Glory quests! I'm going to see if I can get it leveled to higher usable levels now. I have the first and third ones fully completed with the Mickey heads.

Ilvocare

Sölf;225900159 said:
Yeah, I killed 2 of them. Got a whopping 69 coins. >_>

The funny thing is when the event started a few hours ago I helped kill one of them and got the normal 60 coins (non MVP/Host) for killing it.

The stupid drops is the worst part of it yeah, if it was one or the other it'd be tolerable but insane HP and high chance of shitty drops is overcompensating imo

Having been jumping around helping multiple people take down bosses, I've reached a sizable amount of coins really quickly. I guess I've been getting lucky but I've only pushed my boss up to level 3 and there's only the two 100 coin nodes in the raid board left that I'm missing.

As dumb as it sounds I might be able to push to level 10 to put out a free Chip and Dale, but... well, me helping others get to that point is going to be really, really difficult.

A-at least I'm like 250 something in the lux rankings?

EDIT: I can't seem to get the MoG quests done correctly. Like, I can go through 2, 3, and 4, but 5 is... oof. Granted, this is me trying to push through to the end regardless of whether Pester Jesters are there or not, because so long as they don't paralyze me it's still doable to take them out, assuming they don't summon those level 255 copter fleets... then that's where I just sort of give up hope...

I'm getting worried about our party (Guild Oblivion). Ever since we had a key member drop out a couple of weeks ago, it's been having a snowball effect on many other active members leaving. It's a shame since our party has so many good friend medals to offer.

I hope we can recruit more active people since we have so much room now.

EDIT: I can't seem to get the MoG quests done correctly. Like, I can go through 2, 3, and 4, but 5 is... oof. Granted, this is me trying to push through to the end regardless of whether Pester Jesters are there or not, because so long as they don't paralyze me it's still doable to take them out, assuming they don't summon those level 255 copter fleets... then that's where I just sort of give up hope...

Just keep restarting MoG 5 until you get no Pester Jester spawns. It's easier that way and you can take full advantage of the 0 AP event we have going on.

Ilvocare

Just keep restarting MoG 5 until you get no Pester Jester spawns. It's easier that way and you can take full advantage of the 0 AP event we have going on.

should I put an Alice into my Olympia for this quest? I've decked myself out in APP medals, Timeless River Pete, J&S, and Flowbermeow ALL have APP in some fashion, Meowjesty's sandwiched in the middle, and I've got Piglet on buffing.

should I put an Alice into my Olympia for this quest? I've decked myself out in APP medals, Timeless River Pete, J&S, and Flowbermeow ALL have APP in some fashion, Meowjesty's sandwiched in the middle, and I've got Piglet on buffing.

Yes, because the Black Gummi horde has +3 Power defense. A Dispel medal is mandatory.

Based on your available medals, I would do this:

Piglet
Alice
J&S
Meowjesty
Flowbermeow (or a good ST Speed medal)

Note: If you get no Pester Jester spawns, then every fight you have has just one enemy. This makes the above setup so much more viable.

Sölf

Haha, both my Moana and my Maui got a 99% guilt on their second try. I will probably put Maui in my TT Keyblade. What should I put on him? I still have ATK II, III and II Max. I also have a DEF II and all Status thingies.

Top Bottom