• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

MogCakes

How many mandatory missions are there before I can backtrack? I can't do anything but accept story quest after story quest atm.

Caim

Ugh, I don't know why I did it, but I linked my fb to it. Any way I can unlink it?

Btw:
User- Insomnic
ID #- 166783
Union- Unicorn

Looking for a party to join. Just started like 10 minutes ago, lol

I think there is a FB button on the home screen you can click to turn it off.

AwShucks

I'm enjoying the game a decent amount. Lots of mechanics. Lots of loot. Plus I love Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy so lots of fan service.

Isn't the Oblivion party a GAF party? Because the party leader doesn't even know what it is. Unless someone in the party just started inviting people from here without him knowing

andy_lhc

I did the daily deal where you get 3 medals for 600 jewels.

I got 4* and it's all speed type. Is it how it is with the daily deal where you get all same emelent?

Tirod

Bought the female Riku outfit and was FUCKING STOKED to discover NAMINE HAIR on the avatar board. GOD TIER PURCHASE.

And then I went ahead and bought the special weekly jewel bundle
I'm sorry
and managed to pull a 5 Star Riku to go with my outfit. Immediately shared it to my new party too.

7IpDpR9.jpg

Gonna take a break until tomorrow, but I'm having a ton of fun with Unchained so far.

SkyTiger
Unicorn
---
Just started a couple of hours ago; decided to bite and did the daily deal thing. Got three 5* medals!

Simba
KH II Leon Ver. A
KH II Black Coat Riku

Miracle

Bought the female Riku outfit and was FUCKING STOKED to discover NAMINE HAIR on the avatar board. GOD TIER PURCHASE.

And then I went ahead and bought the special weekly jewel bundle
I'm sorry
and managed to pull a 5 Star Riku to go with my outfit. Immediately shared it to my new party too.

Gonna take a break until tomorrow, but I'm having a ton of fun with Unchained so far.

I also bought the weekly jewel bundle
I'm not sorry
, this is what I got:

I'm fine with it. Goofy is kicking major ass for me. Now I just need a 5 star Magic which seems to be very hard to come by compared to the other 2 attributes.

Tirod

I also bought the weekly jewel bundle
I'm not sorry
, this is what I got:

I'm fine with it. Goofy is kicking major ass for me. Now I just need a 5 star Magic which seems to be very hard to come by compared to the other 2 attributes.

Mulan lookin' fierce on her medal!

And good to hear on Goofy's ass kickage.

While I was excited for this I didn't know how much time I'd put into it. Well, I'm Level 29 now and I'm excited to jump in tomorrow. The "one more quest" mentality is strong in this one. Especially with the occasional Raid Boss and 150 jewels every 5 quests. I also LOVE that your keyblade starts upgrading in appearance as you level it up. Didn't check that part of the OP so I was surprised and excited to see it.

How big is the game supposed to be? I have over 1gb of free space and it still says I don't have enough :/

And is there a way to have it install to the sd card on android?

Top Bottom