• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

6* medals are no joke when it comes to keyblade cost. When my Auron evolves, he'll go from 14 to 46 keyblade cost. Oof, save for those costumes people!

Sölf

Well, I am going to install that now. Let's see how this works for me. :0

And I am pretty sure in 1-2 weeks we get an EU announcement and then I can't bother to start again. xD

Malyse

Finally, Kingdom hearts for PC! lol

T4t9Apc.png

You bout three years late

eefara

Are the Mog medals just meant to be sold? Also are the nodes on the avatar item permanent or do you have to have the item on your avatar? I've been purchasing all the node for the male avatar.

Yep, just sell the Moogle medals. The unlocked nodes are permanent, yes, and the opposite gender outfits also count, so unlock everything you can get your hands on.

Permanently A

I've seen a lot of "How should I spend my jewels" and "Should I buy more storage" online so let me address that.

Buy outfits.
No.

First off, sell any 1* and 2* attack medals (not Huey Dewey and Louie) you aren't using and all your moogles. Fuse Huey Dewey and Louie into their corresponding medals types. Focus on buying outfits, but only unlock up to the outfit. Don't do the medal nodes yet.

IMG_0824.PNG

The orange ones are the medal nodes. You need to be constantly building cost for the later half of the game. Once you've full unlocked each keyblade, in order to equip five 6* medals you need no less than 180 cost and that's assuming that you have 50 Cid medals to knock off 10 cost from each medal. If you don't then you'll need 230 cost. On top of all that, you will only ever need 15 medals total: five from each type. You have 50 medal spots and you only need 15, so you don't need storage.

------

We have a discord server

Is there any kind of bonus for combining two identical medals?

Is there a tier list of units somewhere?

From memory, all of the illustrated units, most of Organization XIII, Sephiroth, Jack Skellington, Minnie, Kairis, Clouds, Sora Limit Form, most of the B variants of characters, most Mickeys, most themed characters (musketeer, black & white, etc.) and most Disney villains are really good.

I'm forgetting a lot so I'll add them as I remember.

Cruxist

I think I'll drop $15 on the deal, but I'll wait til Monday. Since the full unlock for the weekly stuff is part of the deal, might as well get the max amount of time.

eefara

Sölf;200472372 said:
So, are you guys all Unicornis? Or something different?

Most are Unicornis, but there are a decent handful of Anguis and Vulpeus as well. There are definitely gaf parties set up for the first two, but I haven't seen any for Vulpeus yet.

Sölf

Most are Unicornis, but there are a decent handful of Anguis and Vulpeus as well. There are definitely gaf parties set up for the first two, but I haven't seen any for Vulpeus yet.

Well, if most are Unicornis, I join them. Even if Anguis tempts me, becuase it looks cooler. :p

eefara

Sölf;200472548 said:
Well, if most are Unicornis, I join them. Even if Anguis tempts me, becuase it looks cooler. :p

Good luck getting into a gaf guild; I'm not sure which are still open. D:

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
This game is pretty fun, but I wonder what type of legs does it have? It's already been out for years?

So, there's no reason to reroll in this game? I started with a KHII Mickey medal, but I know there are better options. Just would rather get it over with now, instead of wasting time if it would be better.

eefara

So, there's no reason to reroll in this game? I started with a KHII Mickey medal, but I know there are better options. Just would rather get it over with now, instead of wasting time if it would be better.

I think that particular Mickey (that you get in the tutorial, right?) is the same for everybody.

garath

Have my starlight to +9. I need a mythril gem though. Been doing the starlight mat dungeon each time I level but I think maybe it doesn't drop gems. That 30ap is pretty steep.

Guess I'll need to wait until tomorrow. Eager to get that 5th slot.

aett

I've seen a lot of "How should I spend my jewels" and "Should I buy more storage" online so let me address that.

Buy outfits.
No.

Is it worth doing a 10 medal pull at all (for the guaranteed 5-star, at least), or should we just spend jewels on outfits and stick with medals that you find in the game and just build those up?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Is there a tier list anywhere? Can't find one. Got some 5-star from my first 10-pull so want to know if they are useful.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
This x 100

They don't drip anymore so I probably need to go back to one of the earlier stages just dont know which one...

Egg looking dudes with feet that every normal attack does 1 DMG to.

These mythrill things are in the Saturday Sunday daily and will be plentiful.

Permanently A

Only for 3* and above. That's why you sell all the 1* and 2*

Okay I just got a 1 star KH Sora Ver. A and I already have a 3 star. So I should level the 1 star to 3 star and then combining them gets some kind of bonus? What is the bonus exactly? Thanks for the help.

garath

I can't see how at least one 10 pull isn't hugely valuable. By story stage 70 I was starting to struggle a bit with just a couple 3* units and the rest 2*. But doing the 10 pull and fleshing out my teams to all 3-5* units I've really opened this stage of the game up.

Top Bottom