• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

eefara

Is it worth doing a 10 medal pull at all (for the guaranteed 5-star, at least), or should we just spend jewels on outfits and stick with medals that you find in the game and just build those up?

I can't see how at least one 10 pull isn't hugely valuable. By story stage 70 I was starting to struggle a bit with just a couple 3* units and the rest 2*. But doing the 10 pull and fleshing out my teams to all 3-5* units I've really opened this stage of the game up.

Yeah, from what I've seen you'll want to do at least one 10 pull, if only to potentially bolster your ranks of decent medals.

Malyse

Is it worth doing a 10 medal pull at all (for the guaranteed 5-star, at least), or should we just spend jewels on outfits and stick with medals that you find in the game and just build those up?
I can't see how at least one 10 pull isn't hugely valuable. By story stage 70 I was starting to struggle a bit with just a couple 3* units and the rest 2*. But doing the 10 pull and fleshing out my teams to all 3-5* units I've really opened this stage of the game up.

This is correct. What I'm saying is that you shouldn't *focus* on pulls.

What does it mean if there's a "not eligible" in your ranking page?

That the game hasn't been out very long.

What's max level so far in this game. Anyone get there yet

IIRC it's 300. And certainly not.

Censorship in chat needs work, shell and speed are both censored except the S.

So wait, if I have another friend playing this, is there a good way to link up and/or do something together?
Sadly only raids seem to be co-op.
It's a shame.

Should i feed blue medals only blue stuff or can i just choose the option "optimize"?
Not sure how optimize does. You only get 50 medal spots which I have been getting more medals now that I am doing the events. So it is up to you, personally I gotten rid of non-matching colors just to get some space.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Should i feed blue medals only blue stuff or can i just choose the option "optimize"?

Malyse

MUNNY MEDALS GOGOGO!

I wouldn't optimize.

It's a shame.

Not sure how optimize does. You only get 50 medal spots which I have been getting more medals now that I am doing the events. So it is up to you, personally I gotten rid of non-matching colors just to get some space.

Say SpeEd

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.

It's a shame.

MUNNY MEDALS GOGOGO!
I wouldn't optimize.

Say SpeEd

Ok, thanks for answering.

Sölf

Question for the Boost Medals, do I just use them to level up and they give the medal +150 strength or how does it work?

Permanently A

I have too much AP so I have to play the special missions

I can't play the special missions because I have too many medals

I have too many medals because I keep playing the special missions

I keep playing the special missions because I have too much AP

Homer-Simpson-Screaming.gif

Sölf

Hm, could I get another party invite if someone has an open one? I was away and now it's already full. xD

Name: Soelf
ID: 222583
Unicornis

Malyse

Sölf;200486204 said:
Question for the Boost Medals, do I just use them to level up and they give the medal +150 strength or how does it work?

Yes, but save them for your 6* so you can get the full +1000

KimChi

Are the medals that provide buff to attack worth investing into?

I have too much AP so I have to play the special missions

I can't play the special missions because I have too many medals

I have too many medals because I keep playing the special missions

I keep playing the special missions because I have too much AP
I just wish increasing slots for medals didnt use 100 jewels for only 5 slots, if it was 100 for 10 slots i wouldnt mind it.

Kain

I got a Goofy who is supposedly awesome because he has 5*? Dunno, he has Esuna and Poison as special skills.

Famassu

Someone has a serious pedo crush on Louie. I'm getting nothing but these fucking Louie medals. -_- I want to upgrade other medal colours as well, not just green. Ugh.

Permanently A

I regret buying the KH Sora avatar board. The upgrade medals you get from it aren't useful until you actually have decent medals. I should have saved 3000 for 10 medals first.

MiTYH

What stage was everyone at when they got 3000 medal for the multipull? I'm on 45 with about 2400 and the wait is painful!

MicH

Hey mich, which party are you in? Can I join? :p

SeZMehK
Unicornus

Looking for a party! :D
Hey sez! :D I'm in party called KingdomGAF (I believe), but it's full, unfortunately :( Bit there should be another Unicornis party that have room for you :D

Ydelnae

Will EU players be able to play with JP and NA players? I'm waiting until they release the game here, but ther servers are not compatible and everyone already jumped on the NA version, I might as well.

Spizz

Banned
Alright GAF, I have barely any idea what I'm doing but I'm having fun and love me some Kingdom Hearts.

If anyone has a party I'd love to join.

ID: 247689
Name: Spizz
Union: Unicornis

Is there any benefit to having multiple medals of the same character? Does it help to combine the same medals? Otherwise, I guess it's safe to just get rid of the extras?

Omnicent

Just finished up the tutorial.
This is pretty fun.

If there are any open gaf parties please send an invite.
ID: 252590
Name: Omnicent
Unicornis

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Is there any benefit to having multiple medals of the same character? Does it help to combine the same medals? Otherwise, I guess it's safe to just get rid of the extras?

Pretty sure you fuse them into each other to raise the level of your skills, right?

Psxphile

Anybody try to migrate data function yet? Since the game keeps crashing on my phone I wanted to try it out on Bluestacks, so I set up a facebook account just for the game and linked them. But I'm not seeing an option to backup game data.

Furthermore, Bluestacks is a pain in the ass but that's another discussion.

EDIT: read the notice. Seems I need to stay logged in to Facebook, delete the app off my phone, boot the game on Bluestacks and MIGRATE DATA. Is that right?

MicH

Looks like I'm stuck on story mission 130 for now. The boss has a freaking shield and kills me in two attacks. Ouch. Doesn't help that I literally have two blue medals and he's red

Top Bottom