• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

garath

Any advice for the best place to hunt for teardrops? I have a couple but I kinda forgot where I got them from

Do the current starlight material special dungeon. Even though it's level 50, it's the mob that only takes one damage per hit anyways. Use some medals with high number of hits specials and enjoy the masses of materials. I think it takes about 10 hits to kill it. Stitch does 7 hits by himself for 1 gauge.

You get 3 teardrops per run.

Psxphile

Playing on Bluestacks now. Seems to be working great, the migration functioned worked like a charm and I didn't even need to delete the game off my phone (probably still will though, unless a future update fixes the crash issue).

Do the current starlight material special dungeon. Even though it's level 50, it's the mob that only takes one damage per hit anyways. Use some medals with high number of hits specials and enjoy the masses of materials. I think it takes about 10 hits to kill it. Stitch does 7 hits by himself for 1 gauge.

You get 3 teardrops per run.
Also, yuffie and beast both have 2 gauge specials that ignore defence

Kitoro

So, is it actually worth buying any of the premium costumes, or will better ones be released soon enough?

Also, is it better to buy the $15 pack that unlocks all special missions on Monday?

Pejo

Lol, I just downloaded and started playing this at lunch today. I'm sitting there going through the forced tutorial and a coworker walks up behind me and goes "are you playing Snow White on your phone? You ARE! You're playing Snow White!"

Thanks S-E.

Here are some medal tiers since people keep asking and I was genuinely curious to see them all in one place myself. I'd assume some of these are only possible to get during certain events.

Labels for easy searching:

Games: [KH1] || [KH2] || [CoM] || [KH3D]
Locations: (Halloween Town) || (Halloween Town Santa) || (Timeless River) || (Country of the Musketeers)
Versions: {ver. A} || {ver. B} || {Illustrated ver.} || {SP ver.}

Axel {SP ver.}
Pooh & Piglet
Sephiroth
Sion {SP ver.}

Aerith {Illustrated ver.}
Cid {Illustrated ver.}
Demyx
Donald (Timeless River)
Goofy (Country of the Musketeers)
Jack Skellington
Kairi [KH1]
King Mickey w/ Black Coat
Lexaeus
Mickey (Country of the Musketeers)
Minnie Mouse
Sora Limit Form ver.
Riku [CoM]
Roxas {SP ver.}
Xigbar
Yuffie {Illustrated ver.}
Zexion

Cerberus
Cloud [KH1]
Donald (Country of the Musketeers)
Goofy (Timeless River)
Hades
Kairi [KH2]
Larxene
Leon [KH2] {ver. B}
Marluxia
Old Woman
Pain & Panic
Riku [KH2] w/ Black Coat
Saïx
Sora Final Form ver.
Sora (Timeless River)
Xaldin

Aerith [KH2]
Card Soldiers
DiZ
Donald {ver. B}
Evil Queen
Hercules
King Mickey [KH2]
Pete (Timeless River)
Queen of Hearts
Riku [KH1]
Riku [KH2]
Riku [KH3D]
Sora [KH3D]
Sora Master Form ver.
Vivi

Aerith [KH1]
Alice
Auron
Daisy Duck
Goofy {ver. B}
Luxord
Meg
Meow Wow
Mushu
Namine [CoM]
Peter Pan
Phil
Sora [KH1] {ver. B}
Sora [KH2] {ver. B}
Sora Wisdom Form ver.
Tinkerbell
White Rabbit

Cloud [KH2]
Donald (Halloween Town)
Goofy (Halloween Town)
Simba
Stitch
Sora Brave Form ver.
Sora (Halloween Town)
Sora (Halloween Town Santa)
Tifa
Wakka

Aladdin
Donald Magician ver.
Donald {ver. A}
Genie
Goofy Knight ver.
Leon [KH2] {ver. A}
Mulan
Paine
Rikku
Sora [KH2] {ver. A}
Tidus
Vexen
Young Hercules
Yuffie [KH1]
Yuna
Zack

Beast
Cinderella
Goofy {ver. A}
Jasmine
Jiminy Cricket
Mickey (Timeless River)
Pinocchio
Seven Dwarves
Snow White
Selphie
Sora [KH1] {ver. A}
Yuffie [KH2]

Abu
Bambi
Dr. Jumba Jookiba
Dumbo
Hayner
Pence
Pluto
Olette

Source: https://game8.jp/archives/31956

Camjo-Z

Ah, I've finally unlocked the avatar board for the comically large afro that all Japanese games with customization are required by law to have.

Avallon

Finally, after almost 70 missions, I got my first 3000 gems. Not bad, not bad:

NeL5Fzf.jpg

Any parties actively recruiting on Unicornis?

Really could use an invite.

Avallon
ID: 31780

MicH

I need exp mats do bad. Can't wait for that dungeon to open again.

I just got one of the Scrooge mat that adds a skill. Is there an optimal way to use these or should I just add it to my best medal?

Kapow

Does attack actually raise your damage or does it just show total power for all your medals? Like will I do more dame with basic attacks if I equip stronger medals?

I'm hoping someone creates a decent guide for this game, there's so many mechanics that don't make sense to me.

garath

So according to the tier list, my units suck.

Nothing over an 8.

I don't see selphie on that list though. She's my 5*

Caim

Does attack actually raise your damage or does it just show total power for all your medals? Like will I do more dame with basic attacks if I equip stronger medals?

I'm hoping someone creates a decent guide for this game, there's so many mechanics that don't make sense to me.

Attack/Defense stat on each keyblade is total of all your medals.

MicH

Had 700 jewel so said fuck it and did the daily pull;

dWfMbi9l.jpg

Third KHII Cloud, but Vivi and Tinker bell are awesome - I desperately need blue medals. Tinker bell is a heal which is nice, and although I already have a 5* red medal with attack boost for 1 turn (DiZ) and a 5* blue medal with attack boost for two attacks (Olette), I'm sure I am still make use of Vivi

All jewel going to avatar boards now though :p

garath

Since my medals suck so bad in the tier list I think I'll do another 10 pull when I save up enough them start focusing on costumes.

KimChi

Damn, some of you guys got soo lucky with that 10 pull. I only got one 5* medal and it's just the regular goofy ver A medal.

Permanently A

Okay so I'm trying to feed my 3* KH Sora Ver. A to an identical copy of itself, and I noticed a small yellow dot blinking on top of the red experience bar. What does this mean?

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Yeah it's pretty cool but man i don't know if i have time for two gacha games... but if you're a One Piece fan you gotta try Treasure Cruise it's the best mobile game i've ever played and i play it over a year now or so. But Kingdom Hearts is also great.

Yeah it's pretty cool but man i don't know if i have time for two gacha games... but if you're a One Piece fan you gotta try Treasure Cruise it's the best mobile game i've ever played and i play it over a year now or so. But Kingdom Hearts is also great.

i already play Record Keeper and Granblue is out next week
that plus Dark Souls 3
there is literally no time

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
i already play Record Keeper and Granblue is out next week
that plus Dark Souls 3
there is literally no time

image.php

Damn, don't even make me google Granblue, i already googled Record Keeper... looks great it's FF but NO... just NO.

Edit: btw. i've seen tons of Dark Souls 3 speedruns, you're in for a treat, the game looks great and has imo one of the best bosses in the series.

Malyse

Here are some medal tiers since people keep asking and I was genuinely curious to see them all in one place myself. I'd assume some of these are only possible to get during certain events.

Labels for easy searching:

Games: [KH1] || [KH2] || [CoM] || [KH3D]
Locations: (Halloween Town) || (Halloween Town Santa) || (Timeless River) || (Country of the Musketeers)
Versions: {ver. A} || {ver. B} || {Illustrated ver.} || {SP ver.}

Axel {SP ver.}
Pooh & Piglet
Sephiroth
Sion {SP ver.}

Aerith {Illustrated ver.}
Cid {Illustrated ver.}
Demyx
Donald (Timeless River)
Goofy (Country of the Musketeers)
Jack Skellington
Kairi [KH1]
King Mickey w/ Black Coat
Lexaeus
Mickey (Country of the Musketeers)
Minnie Mouse
Sora Limit Form ver.
Riku [CoM]
Roxas {SP ver.}
Xigbar
Yuffie {Illustrated ver.}
Zexion

Cerberus
Cloud [KH1]
Donald (Country of the Musketeers)
Goofy (Timeless River)
Hades
Kairi [KH2]
Larxene
Leon [KH2] {ver. B}
Marluxia
Old Woman
Pain & Panic
Riku [KH2] w/ Black Coat
Saïx
Sora Final Form ver.
Sora (Timeless River)
Xaldin

Aerith [KH2]
Card Soldiers
DiZ
Donald {ver. B}
Evil Queen
Hercules
King Mickey [KH2]
Pete (Timeless River)
Queen of Hearts
Riku [KH1]
Riku [KH2]
Riku [KH3D]
Sora [KH3D]
Sora Master Form ver.
Vivi

Aerith [KH1]
Alice
Auron
Daisy Duck
Goofy {ver. B}
Luxord
Meg
Meow Wow
Mushu
Namine [CoM]
Peter Pan
Phil
Sora [KH1] {ver. B}
Sora [KH2] {ver. B}
Sora Wisdom Form ver.
Tinkerbell
White Rabbit

Cloud [KH2]
Donald (Halloween Town)
Goofy (Halloween Town)
Simba
Stitch
Sora Brave Form ver.
Sora (Halloween Town)
Sora (Halloween Town Santa)
Tifa
Wakka

Aladdin
Donald Magician ver.
Donald {ver. A}
Genie
Goofy Knight ver.
Leon [KH2] {ver. A}
Mulan
Paine
Rikku
Sora [KH2] {ver. A}
Tidus
Vexen
Young Hercules
Yuffie [KH1]
Yuna
Zack

Beast
Cinderella
Goofy {ver. A}
Jasmine
Jiminy Cricket
Mickey (Timeless River)
Pinocchio
Seven Dwarves
Snow White
Selphie
Sora [KH1] {ver. A}
Yuffie [KH2]

Abu
Bambi
Dr. Jumba Jookiba
Dumbo
Hayner
Pence
Pluto
Olette

Source: https://game8.jp/archives/31956
Sora Final Form is an awful medal.

How far can you get if you don't spend a single jewel ?
(progressing by evolving the 2* you obtain from chests)

That's if I wanted to save all jewels for a future pull event.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Man, this game REALLY doesn't want me to play it. It's crashed like 3 times now. After finish the third level I got this little number:

Clicking OK just keeps opening the "An error has occurred" box.

pls

Does anyone know if you can play this on an iphone and ipad and have your save transfer over each time? I am logged into facebook, so it would be cool if it worked like that.

This is also the first real mobile game that I can't get enough of. Already spent $35 and actually feel like I got my moneys worth. Currently playing with my phone plugged into my PC so I don't have to worry about the battery.

Tirod

So how soon do I need to worry about the Chesire hats and Sora/Riku outfits leaving the store? Trying to plot out a time table to get everything while doing Munny runs today and Mythril run on Sat/Sun.

Please send help, this game is too addicting

DemonFox

Neo Member
I'd reckon here's the best place to ask if there are any spots left in a gaf party.

ID : 103471
Name : Mandel
Union : Unicornis

Still getting the hang of this but this seems like a pretty competent F2P game.
The music makes me want to replay the other kingdom hearts games.

Edit: I would love a space TheChilliAcademic !

Falk

that puzzling face
I feel like short term it may be worth grinding up Olette/Hayner/Pence just because regardless what else you pull, their buff is gonna amplify that, and its relatively easy to max out their Special Attack since the game seems intent on giving you about three dozen of each and a hundred Young Hercules.

Luigi87

I feel like short term it may be worth grinding up Hayner/Pence/Olette just because regardless what else you pull, their buff is gonna amplify that, and its relatively easy to max out their Special Attack since the game seems intent on giving you about three dozen of each and a hundred Young Hercules.

ftfy

Sora, Donald, and Goofy!

Top Bottom