• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Game has gotten pretty hard. The Defender in the Coliseum is giving me some trouble.

Edit: And I managed to kill it. Thank you for the Jiminy Cricket healing medal, whoever I borrowed it from.

Sora Final Form is an awful medal.

Seems like it's a lot of damage for 1 bar. I mean, yeah, you lose a lot of life doing it but the game encourages you to finish things in one turn anyways, no?

You have a lot more experience with the game though so I'm sure there's a reason why you say it's awful. Only useful for certain missions, maybe?

Eh. My KH2 black coat riku does an additional moderate damage hit but is in a lower tier. Not sure how this list was made.

The only thing I can think of that could make it better is that it's speed element. They're nearly equal stat wise, with Riku having a slight edge.

broz0rs

I started the game yesterday. I thought the game would be slow as molasses playing on my iPad mini, but it is so fluid it makes me want to cry. It's unbelievable how smooth it is compared to FFRK.

As far as my progress, I'm almost at 3000 gems to pull, and I feel I really need it because I'm barely meeting objectives now. However, the game is quite fun and it's something I feel I can play on a daily basis.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I still don't understand the skill system.. Nome of my units have skills. Are they all random? Is there a way to farm specific units with skills? Feels like I'm missing something here lol.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
I still don't understand the skill system.. Nome of my units have skills. Are they all random? Is there a way to farm specific units with skills? Feels like I'm missing something here lol.

There is something there when fusing where it says the first slot is a skill override. I've never had that work.

I have a couple units with skills and it appears skills level as they get used. One of my characters started with a chance to put the enemy to sleep when attacking. It's now maxed at 44% chance.

EDIT: figured it out. When a unit has a skill you can transfer it to another by fusing it in the first slot. Mine has a 20% chance to transfer a poison skill and it failed. :(

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I don't know how much I'll be playing but I'll throw this here any way.

Name: Fuzzy
ID: 253921
Unicorns

Kitoro

So, what is everyone doing as far as parties go? I can't figure out how to find a GAF guild. Any tips would be appreciated!

Name: Kito
ID: 541
Unicornis

Falk

that puzzling face
I started the game yesterday. I thought the game would be slow as molasses playing on my iPad mini, but it is so fluid it makes me want to cry. It's unbelievable how smooth it is compared to FFRK.

Hahahaha, pre-UI-update FFRK, holy cow.

Only quibble I have is bringing up the Quest screen takes about 10 seconds to load every time here, and you can't hot-swap medals, meaning when something calls for a medal changeup I get stuck with a 10-sec loading screen after.

ryseing

This game. This freaking game.

Addicted as hell. Thankfully my debit card doesn't work on Google Play or else I have a feeling I would have spent a decent amount of money by now. Going to pick up a Play GC to get that $15 bundle Sunday.

DriftedPlanet

Unconfirmed Member
Anybody try to migrate data function yet? Since the game keeps crashing on my phone I wanted to try it out on Bluestacks, so I set up a facebook account just for the game and linked them. But I'm not seeing an option to backup game data.

Furthermore, Bluestacks is a pain in the ass but that's another discussion.

EDIT: read the notice. Seems I need to stay logged in to Facebook, delete the app off my phone, boot the game on Bluestacks and MIGRATE DATA. Is that right?

I've used it 6+ times in the last day. Works very well.

link to fb on the app. Login to your Google acct on Bluestacks, DL khX, run it and do the downloads, hit migrate. Facebook login pops up. log in, you're golden.

When you want to go back to your phone just exit Bluestacks, open khX on your phone, and hit migrate when prompted.

Going back to Bluestacks is as simple as closing the game on your phone and hitting migrate in your Bluestacks copy again.

Don't delete the game from your phone unless you want to, it's unnecessary.

Falk

that puzzling face
Hey guys, is there still space in the GAF party? Send me an invite if so pls

Username: BDiamond
ID:114589
Union:Unicornis

YOU'RE LATE

YOU'RE LATER THAN RABBIT

I'm surprised to see many people focusing on Starlight.
I tend to only use the other 3 keys, depending on stage boss weakness.

I figure that pumping one keyblade to 5 medals is going to be infinitely more useful than pumping three to 4 medals, and if it's gonna be one, might as well be the agnostic one with some sick boosts at high level. Even as a neutral keyblade having 5 medals of one color unloads the hurt for the 1-round requirements, especially with Hayner/Pence/Olette starting off with attack boost.

Lnds500

Thanks, Bandai Namco do the same thing with their games, I think they have a restore code or something though. Sucks because Google already have the infrastructure for this stuff in Google play games, dunno about ios.

It's the same way with iOS. They've had this forever. It's also weird that Square didn't put achievements in χ.

Falk

that puzzling face
bEpQW0rl.png

... I killed this raid boss and it leveled me up twice and my OCD triggered because that means one level worth of wasted AP.

brb uninstalling.

Falk

that puzzling face
When you level them, some medal slots get boosts for a certain attribute.

Starlight - trinity
Treasure Trove - Power
Lady Luck - Speed
Three Wishes - Magic

ZangBa

Oh ok, I got the impression they had inherent attributes. Thanks, guys.

I have a 4* Dumbo but he's so awful I'm using a 3* Micky instead. Is it common for lower tier medals to be better?

Spiked

Neo Member
Has anyone leveled up the Olympia keyblade? I know slot 3 gives speed boost but apart from that not sure what else it boosts.
Also does anyone know if you can get orichalcum any other way than every 25th level? I did get the one from the special quest but apart from that one I never came across anymore. I want to level Lady Luck. :(

daman824

So I got an invite to a gaf group yesterday, but it said the party was full at 30 people. Could someone invite me to a different group of multiple groups are going on?

108351 is my ID

JDSpades is my username

And I'm in the unicorn Union

Thanks!

chrono01

Hello everyone! So I (finally) started this today and am currently working towards unlocking the Sora (and then Riku) outfits, since I've heard they offer the best benefits early on (and they're supposedly limited?). After that I'll save up for the ten-pull/guaranteed 5* summon, sicne my luck is usually horrible, haha.

Anyway, if someone could invite me to whatever group has room, it'd be appreciated. My name in-game is "Chrono" and my ID is 300155.

Thanks!

Top Bottom