• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

KimChi

Ok so you don't have to only focus on one avatar board to get the buffs? Meaning I could invest in different boards and get all the buffs?

Yup, preferably you should only grab the stat buffs from one board then move on to the next. Only grab the outfits you want.

Permanently A

VGSXcII.png

2dd.jpg

I decided that instead of doing a 3000 Jewel 10-pull, I'm going to tempt fate and go with 5 days worth of 600 Jewel 3-pulls.

For my first pull I got: 4* Red Goofy Ver. B, 4* Red DiZ, 3* Red Bambi.

Edit:
Second pull: 5* Blue KH II Leon Ver. A, 4* Green Hayner, 3* Green Tifa
Third pull: 5* Blue KH II King Mickey, 5* Red DiZ, 4* Red Captain Goofy
Fourth pull: 4* Green Limit Form Sora, 4* Red Mushu, 3* Red Pence w/ Attack Boost I
Fifth pull: 5* Blue Auron, 4* Blue KH II Leon Ver. A, 4* Blue KH Yuffie

Four 5*s, Eight 4*s and Four 3*s. Damn good results, imo.

Boogiepop

Three medal added a 5 Star Peter Pan to the mix for me, and I'm currently doing pretty okay. Btw, it seems like the tiny little shards, the AP coins, and the oricalchum are pretty limited in where you can get them, so would you run out of those before you can finish unlocking all the keyblade upgrades and outfit boards currently?

Three medal added a 5 Star Peter Pan to the mix for me, and I'm currently doing pretty okay. Btw, it seems like the tiny little shards, the AP coins, and the oricalchum are pretty limited in where you can get them, so would you run out of those before you can finish unlocking all the keyblade upgrades and outfit boards currently?

theres 500 quests total so not likely
and some of the specials and events give orichalcom

Boogiepop

theres 500 quests total so not likely
and some of the specials and events give orichalcom
I meant more in the short term since there's apparently 200 active, but I guess there's also the concern of added keyblades in the future, too. Though I guess I'll trust it works out and deal with it when I get to that point of actually needing to have such concerns.

Btw, the first four keyblades are really straightforward in that it's a balanced one and then one focused on each color, but exactly what advantage does the
Olympia
possess?

Kinsei

Banned
I bet I'm strong enough to take on the 5* evolution medal mission!

*A few minutes later*

No, no I'm not. Time to wait for that AP to recharge haha.

Cybaster

How the fuck is the top Ranked player running on 2 and 3 star medals?

I call shenanigans!

They're hacking. I saw one of the top ranked player increase in lux by 30-50k every minute. He was at lv 190ish and it seems to reach lv 200 - maximum level - you need exactly 2,355,781 lux.

Many of the them have been banned, but i guess there's always those people.

Primus

Pulled my first 10-pack, got a decent set including three 5*s, two of which were King Mickey KHII and Limit Form Sora. So that's nice. Everything else was new except for a 3* Paine which quickly got melded to my existing one to skill boost.

Pulled my first 10-pack, got a decent set including three 5*s, two of which were King Mickey KHII and Limit Form Sora. So that's nice. Everything else was new except for a 3* Paine which quickly got melded to my existing one to skill boost.

congrats thats the best Sora

lyrick

Is there anyway to hunt for specific low level medals?

I would really like a more consistent access to Beast for farming those Eggs.

Omnicent

Man, I'm glade I read about powering up skills.
Just saw a friend card that was KH II Cloud Lv.100 6* and no bonus levels in special.
That card would be fine if it didnt have cids/boosters applied.
I'd be salty as fuck once I found out.

Man, I'm glade I read about powering up skills.
Just saw a friend card that was KH II Cloud Lv.100 6* and no bonus levels in special.
That card would be fine if it didnt have cids/boosters applied.
I'd be salty as fuck once I found out.

Explain it to me then :)

I still have no idea what I'm doing. I'm just leveling up medals at random.

Caim

I don't remember how much the tutorial covered (I sped through it tbh) but I just found an extensive Help menu in the Other section.

The little circles in the special attack box indicate how many times you can upgrade their special attack. So for example if you fuse two 5* Goofy (Ver. B) medals of the same type it would upgrade the special attack.

Permanently A

I don't remember how much the tutorial covered (I sped through it tbh) but I just found an extensive Help menu in the Other section.

The little circles in the special attack box indicate how many times you can upgrade their special attack. So for example if you fuse two 3* Goofy (Ver. B) medals of the same type it would upgrade the special attack.

sweet, I was looking for something like this

Omnicent

you see the nodes under the special skill for a medal?
They do not show up till 3* and you have to feed a same * level clone to fill up the node.
Each rank adds a new node.

From the guides I have read, if you wait til 6* then you need to fuse it with 5 6* clones.

Its going to be easier to start at 3* from what I understand.
IE:
Fuse 3* (card A) with a clone 3* then rank up to 4*.
Fuse 4* (card A) with a clone 4* then rank up to 5*.
repeat (you will need to fuse 2 6* clones on your main 6*).

Basicaly its fuse with x1 3*, x1 4*, x1 5*, x2 6* or just wait and then fuse with x5 6*

http://chiunion.tumblr.com/post/130792181906/ability-dots-leveling-medals

now looking at what Caim posted it states 3*+, so maybe you don't need to fuse with same * level?
nope, don't get the filled node when looking at changes when trying to fuse a 3* to a 4* of the same medal.

Really wish the tutorial went into this in mor detail cause I can see some people getting a bit pissed lol

Top Bottom