• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

Falk

that puzzling face
I've created a monster
7vXKfB7l.png

And another monster
3G997jBl.png

Nerf Riku
prS3hZLl.png

... No one likes a snarky game
OSbyDx6l.png

Fuck you Square Enix and your successful marketing ploy with a genuinely entertaining free to play video game.

Ryg64IC.jpg

Did some shopping. I had settled on ignoring this franchise entirely a long time ago (aside from playing through the first game around the time it came out).

Finished Story Mission 60.
The plot thickens. Also, Mickey! <3

I know! I was wearing my
Mickey costume when I met him too!

I'm trying my best to get all the medals before moving on but I keep getting hung up on the defeat all enemies within one turn. Does anyone have any pointers for Quest 28
(Invisible is tough!)
, 41, 46, 54, 57, and 71?

Also, still looking for a party if there's any room somewhere or if someone is also still looking.

Id:13568
Name: Kristina

I chose Vulpeus

Fuck you Square Enix and your successful marketing ploy with a genuinely entertaining free to play video game.

Ryg64IC.jpg

Did some shopping. I had settled on ignoring this franchise entirely a long time ago (aside from playing through the first game around the time it came out).

Ya did good! :D

sensui-tomo

Ryg64IC.jpg

Here I am hoping that we'll eventually get those games on the ps4 somehow. It took ffx/x-2 hd a while, i'm willing to wait.

Visceir

Nerf Riku

I'm glad I rerolled a Riku. Mine has a poison skill. Seems like poison won't trigger with skills or with area attacks, just with single target attacks, but when it lands it can deal lots of damage over time.

Going to need a party too
ID: 252088
Name: Visceir
I'm on unicorn.

Currently have a Riku shared.

Here I am hoping that we'll eventually get those games on the ps4 somehow. It took ffx/x-2 hd a while, i'm willing to wait.

This crossed my mind, but the reason I stopped after the first game was because the PS3 was coming out and I insisted that there would be an HD version.

It just didn't come true until like seven years after I made that call. Not doing that again.

Omnicent

This makes it sound like one could fuse a 3* or 4* into a 5* / 6* and get a yellow dot for it. If so, then that's much less tedious than needing to do them with matching * levels while evolving up from 3* or get multiple 5*/6*s if done too late.

you can't get slots filled unless its the same * rank (I tried earlier).
You do not need to start from 3* though.

It goes:

3* Start += 3*, 4*, 5*, 6*, 6*
4* Start += 4*, 4*, 5*, 6*, 6*
5* Start += 5*, 5*, 5*, 6*, 6*
6* Start += 6*, 6*, 6*, 6*, 6*

where += represents fusion with the appropriate clone cards at the appropriate ranks.
While you don't need to start with a 3*, you definitely do not want to wait till you have a 6*.

Also, nice Stitch and Riku Falk. Almost finished my Stitch (Just need to get the 5* rank up medals to get him to 6*).
Thinking of setting my Stitch to share. Will be 6th up so in a full special string should do some pretty good damage for any friends.

Primus

I'm trying my best to get all the medals before moving on but I keep getting hung up on the defeat all enemies within one turn. Does anyone have any pointers for Quest 28
(Invisible is tough!)
, 41, 46, 54, 57, and 71?

Just come back later. It's going to be impossible to three-Mickey all the quests immediately because you just simply can't put out enough damage on the sub-bosses until you've leveled your Keyblades and gotten better-ranked medals.

Falk

that puzzling face
I'm glad I rerolled a Riku. Mine has a poison skill. Seems like poison won't trigger with skills or with area attacks, just with single target attacks, but when it lands it can deal lots of damage over time.

I'm on unicorn.

To be specific, Black Coat Riku is the absurd one.

edit: double post lol
Did some testing - Feeding a 4*SA1 into a 4*SA0 results in a 4*SA2. As in the pip was on the fodder unit, not the main.

I'm going to make a 3*SA1 Stitch, upgrade it to 6*SA1 and feed it to my 6*SA3 Stitch to see if it jumps to 6*SA5. It SHOULD based on the prior test, unless the game is counting the highest number rather than addition.

DigtialT

What's better for a starting player? Doing the daily 600 gem roll or saving up for the 10 roll?

Save up for the 3000 pack, it'll take you a longer time but it's alot more worth it in the end as you are guaranteed at least 1 5* medals, though normally people get 2.

Stider

Just discovered something which might make things a bit easier for those with 5/6*s: the yellow dots transfer when fusing. Example: 4* level 60 Stitch with no dots, feed it a 4* level 1 Stitch with one dot, the level 60 now has 2 dots. So you don't need to fuse up all those 6*s.

Also, are skills randomly equipped or are they on certain coins?

I'm on unicorn.

sent you an invite in case you're interested in joining one of the many GAF parties here lol

Caim

Just discovered something which might make things a bit easier for those with 5/6*s: the yellow dots transfer when fusing. Example: 4* level 60 Stitch with no dots, feed it a 4* level 1 Stitch with one dot, the level 60 now has 2 dots. So you don't need to fuse up all those 6*s.

Also, are skills randomly equipped or are they on certain coins?

Scrooge medals come with skills on them. You can get an Attack Up and Defense Up from the Coliseum board. Not sure if they drop anywhere yet.

Nudull

Banned
Save up for the 3000 pack, it'll take you a longer time but it's alot more worth it in the end as you are guaranteed at least 1 5* medals, though normally people get 2.

I did get Riku out of a 600 roll on my first try. The 3000 pack is there, but I feel like trying my luck again.

Rootbeer

Banned

I got 4 5* medals in my 3000 pack. I plan to buy another when I get enough Gems. I probably won't get as lucky again though.

Visceir

Yeah I do, already tried it and was one Special Gauge point away from completing the mission :(

I guess it depends on your medals too. The higher level one was easier for me, since it was mostly green enemies, while the lower one was mostly all blue.

Gonna be sticking to daily pulls for now, hope I'll get more good medals soon.

Visceir

How do you get skills? Nothing has dropped for me yet with one .

One of the story missions past 120+ gave me Scrooge which gives you 1.2x atk when fused.

Seems like you can get more of those from the coliseum, where you trade in coliseum medals for 1.2x atk medals.

My Black Coat Riku had poison already when I pulled it. I've pulled other characters that have had paralyze skill.

Permanently A

One of the story missions past 120+ gave me Scrooge which gives you 1.2x atk when fused.

Seems like you can get more of those from the coliseum, where you trade in coliseum medals for 1.2x atk medals.

My Black Coat Riku had poison already when I pulled it. I've pulled other characters that have had paralyze skill.

I just got the Scrooge, it drops from 120.

Should I use it on Black Coat Riku or Limit Form Sora? Those seems to be the strongest out of the ones I have. Or save it for later?

What's better for a starting player? Doing the daily 600 gem roll or saving up for the 10 roll?

I did an early 600-gem daily pull just to bolster my starting medals, and it paid off in a 5* Peter Pan. So definitely worth it in my book.

I decided to do 5 days of 600 jewel 3-pulls vs the 3000 jewel 10-pull. I've gotten 2 4* and 1 3* so far. Here's to hoping I get some good pulls over the next few days.

abrack08

ID: 153687
Name: Austin
Unicorn

This is the first F2P mobile game that actually seems pretty fun, would love to join a GAF party.

Kitoro

So, is it wise to buy one of the 1,500 point costumes? Already did my 10 pull and deciding if I want to save for another or get a costume.

Also, are all the medals on that tier list posted yesterday available now, such as Pooh & Piglet? Thanks!

Permanently A

Is this game similar to the DBZ Dokkan battle game?

In a nutshell they have a lot in common but this game is much more generous with handing out cards (medals in this game). In Dokkan Battle you have like a 1-2% chance to get an SSR, in this game its much more common, like 15-20% by my estimate. They also have a deal where if you do 10 pulls at once you get a guaranteed SSR equivalent.

And the most generous of all, you can upgrade your R and SR level medals into the exact same SSR you get from the random summon. So basically this game is much, MUCH more generous with handing out the good stuff.

ReaperXL7

This may be available in the thread already but does anyone know if there is a costume unlock guide somewhere?

I was under the impression that you just got them from going through the normal missions and maybe special events in the future but I got the first Aladdin/Jasmine costume seemingly from farming older agrabah missions for three wishes mats.

I know it wasn't from normal progression because I had already beaten the mission awhile ago but the costume had unlocked after I had did done this mission a bunch already, maybe it unlocked because I'm leveling the three wishes keyblade but I'm not sure.

Can I've an invite?
Name: Keys
ID: 15880
Unicorn

What keyblade increase capacity is for?
Increases the max cost on the Keyblade so you can equip medals that cost more (which are more powerful).

This may be available in the thread already but does anyone know if there is a costume unlock guide somewhere?

I was under the impression that you just got them from going through the normal missions and maybe special events in the future but I got the first Aladdin costume seemingly from farming older agrabah missions for three wishes mats.

I know it wasn't from normal progression because I had already beaten the mission awhile ago but the costume had unlocked after I had did done this mission a bunch already, maybe it unlocked because I'm leveling the three wishes keyblade but I'm not sure.

You unlock costumes at specific level thresholds.

I was under the impression that you just got them from going through the normal missions and maybe special events in the future but I got the first Aladdin/Jasmine costume seemingly from farming older agrabah missions for three wishes mats.

They're tied to levels.

KHInsider has all the avatar parts and what level they unlock at http://www.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-unchained-x/avatar-part-list

Top Bottom