• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

chrono01

you see the nodes under the special skill for a medal?
They do not show up till 3* and you have to feed a same * level clone to fill up the node.
Each rank adds a new node.

From the guides I have read, if you wait til 6* then you need to fuse it with 5 6* clones.

Its going to be easier to start at 3* from what I understand.
IE:
Fuse 3* (card A) with a clone 3* then rank up to 4*.
Fuse 4* (card A) with a clone 4* then rank up to 5*.
repeat (you will need to fuse 2 6* clones on your main 6*).

Basicaly its fuse with x1 3*, x1 4*, x1 5*, x2 6* or just wait and then fuse with x5 6*

http://chiunion.tumblr.com/post/130792181906/ability-dots-leveling-medals
Not going to lie, this kind of makes me want to pull 3*'s instead of a 5*.

I'll still do a ten-pull when I save up enough, since I need the immediate benefits of a 5*. Aside from that, I'll start doing my daily 600-gem pulls for the 3* (and occasional 4*/5*) and work on slowly building them up. Well, after I grab the Sora outfit, that is. The ten-pull comes first, though. I need more powerful medals in the immediate so I can clear more of the story content (as well as assist my Friends).

RalchAC

So, I've finally unlocked the last slot in my Starlight. Now I'm wondering if I should upgrade that keyblade further or start focusing on different weapons.

Do I need to spend more Orichalcum on my way to level 20, or was +11 the last time I need to use one until we get more updates?

Caim

So, I've finally unlocked the last slot in my Starlight. Now I'm wondering if I should upgrade that keyblade further or start focusing on different weapons.

Do I need to spend more Orichalcum on my way to level 20, or was +11 the last time I need to use one until we get more updates?

Nope it stops at +20 for now so you won't need anymore Orichalcum.

I have Starlight and Treasure Trove at 20 and it gives you a title and won't let you go any further.

Omnicent

Not going to lie, this kind of makes me want to pull 3*'s instead of a 5*.

I'll still do a ten-pull when I save up enough, since I need the immediate benefits of a 5*. Aside from that, I'll start doing my daily 600-gem pulls for the 3* (and occasional 4*/5*) and work on slowly building them up. Well, after I grab the Sora outfit, that is. The ten-pull comes first, though. I need more powerful medals in the immediate so I can clear more of the story content (as well as assist my Friends).

well you want to have multiples. I did 2 10 pulls and I have..

nuZqkXF.png

I'm going to have little issues maxing out a 6* young herc. Wish he was a higher tier, but
I think it'll last me a while once I get it done (have not started yet. I'm feeling the munny pinch trying on some of my other cards).

Having to rank to 4*/5* from a 3* is a bit of a pain. I mean if you have x3 4* of the same medal then you are fine when starting (you'd have a 4* with both slots filled.)

There is some flexibility, you will just need to see what you have and roll with it.

Caim

you see the nodes under the special skill for a medal?
They do not show up till 3* and you have to feed a same * level clone to fill up the node.
Each rank adds a new node.

From the guides I have read, if you wait til 6* then you need to fuse it with 5 6* clones.

Its going to be easier to start at 3* from what I understand.
IE:
Fuse 3* (card A) with a clone 3* then rank up to 4*.
Fuse 4* (card A) with a clone 4* then rank up to 5*.
repeat (you will need to fuse 2 6* clones on your main 6*).

Basicaly its fuse with x1 3*, x1 4*, x1 5*, x2 6* or just wait and then fuse with x5 6*

http://chiunion.tumblr.com/post/130792181906/ability-dots-leveling-medals

now looking at what Caim posted it states 3*+, so maybe you don't need to fuse with same * level?
nope, don't get the filled node when looking at changes when trying to fuse a 3* to a 4* of the same medal.

Really wish the tutorial went into this in mor detail cause I can see some people getting a bit pissed lol

Nah I was showing a 5* even though I was using 3* as an example sorry for the confusion lol

Permanently A

You'll always get one dot per fuse.

So if I wait another 3* might drop which lets me get the dot without having to level it up to 4*

hmmm

I think I'll just hang onto it until I get my 10 pack, and then I'll make my decision based on what I get from that. Thanks!

RalchAC

I've decided I'm going to upgrade my inventory to at least 100. Once I start farming medals for leveling up and evolving next week it's not going to be pretty. Plus, the whole ability points thing...

Nope it stops at +20 for now so you won't need anymore Orichalcum.

I have Starlight and Treasure Trove at 20 and it gives you a title and won't let you go any further.

Nice. Thanks! I will slowly upgrade my Starlight in order to get some improve bonus and I will spend my next Orichalcum on my Three Wishes. I have some cool Magic medals.

I'm going to have little issues maxing out a 6* young herc. Wish he was a higher tier, but
I think it'll last me a while once I get it done (have not started yet. I'm feeling the munny pinch trying on some of my other cards).

Having to rank to 4*/5* from a 3* is a bit of a pain. I mean if you have x3 4* of the same medal then you are fine when starting (you'd have a 4* with both slots filled.)

There is some flexibility, you will just need to see what you have and roll with it.

Young Hercules drops quite a bit, so you shouldn't have a problem even if you need to sell some of the 1* and 2* versions due to box space issues.

I have a trauma with box space management, okay?!

SeZMehK

Still looking for a gaf party invite.

Sezmehk
Unicorn

I requested an invite from neogaf #1. Is the leader not available?

Thanks!

RalchAC

WHERE IN THE NAME OF GOD can I find teardrops lol gooby pls

The stage where you go to Wonderland White Rabbit House drops one. I think it's stage number 83. It's where I farmed the last 2 Teardrops I needed for upgrading Starlight to +10.

I just kept playing and I got a bunch of them (most on Wonderland I think) as I progressed through the stages.

Primus

I'm probably gonna buy the unlock package if it's still there on Monday. Need all those exp medals!

I'm kind of in the same boat, I'm stuck behind the Huey/Dewey/Louie and materials walls, so having access to those all the time would greatly improve my life. Not a bad deal for $18.

Just realized those moogle medals are only good for selling for cash was selling my actual weapon medals due to lack of money :X

Are chesire cat medals worth keeping or should I dump them are there any 1 star medals worth upgrading?

Visceir

Can characters have multiple skills? I got the Scrooge medal that allows you to give another medal a x1.2 damage modifier skill, but my strongest medal already has a poison skill.

Caim

Can characters have multiple skills? I got the Scrooge medal that allows you to give another medal a x1.2 damage modifier skill, but my strongest medal already has a poison skill.

Only one skill per medal but there is an option to overwrite the skill if you want to replace that poison skill.

Permanently A

Fuck, now my Mickey is fully leveled and ready to evolve, but I don't want to in case I pull another one for the special ability level up.

Damn this system and my desire to be efficient.

ackl

How do I trigger the skill Attack Boost +1? There's certain levels that have achievement and I'm not sure how to do it?

I got mine's from an exp metal. It has Scooge McDuck on it. I think it appears randomly.

Once you apply that metal to someone, that skill will also trigger randomly during battle.

LFG

Neophyte
Just realized those moogle medals are only good for selling for cash was selling my actual weapon medals due to lack of money :X

Are chesire cat medals worth keeping or should I dump them are there any 1 star medals worth upgrading?

I didn't know what to do with moogles. I've been holding onto them lol

This makes it sound like one could fuse a 3* or 4* into a 5* / 6* and get a yellow dot for it. If so, then that's much less tedious than needing to do them with matching * levels while evolving up from 3* or get multiple 5*/6*s if done too late.

Top Bottom