• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

chrono01

I did my first ten-pull:

Ntvwpnr.png

I'm happy with Cloud, but the rest don't seem super-amazing. Oh well, hopefully my luck will improve later on, I'm still having fun with the game. I'm going to save up for an outfit next, and then concentrate on daily three-pulls.

Ken

I did my first ten-pull:

I'm happy with Cloud, but the rest don't seem super-amazing. Oh well, hopefully my luck will improve later on, I'm still having fun with the game. I'm going to save up for an outfit next, and then concentrate on daily three-pulls.

gimme ur cloud :mad:

i dont want to level hercules

Vivi is apparently pretty good

yeah i run Vivi in my first slot starlight, with aerith KH2 in second slot

i also have DiZ in my treasure trove

all the attack ups

Caim

I did my first ten-pull:

Vivi, Mickey, and Riku are pretty good as well especially at higher ranks. Haven't tried out the others though so I wouldn't know.

chrono01

Vivi, Mickey, and Riku are pretty good as well especially at higher ranks. Haven't tried out the others though so I wouldn't know.
I already had the Mickey from starting the game, so I fed him away for an instant boost to my primary. At least I got some use out of him. :)

Kinsei

Banned
I managed to get my ninth Mickey evolution medal before the dailies switched! Now I'll have a six star of each element before the week is over!

Kitoro

I was planning on buying the $14.99 3,000 gem pack and one week event unlock tomorrow, but I ended up grinding out just about everything I need already for the week.

Does the Japanese version offer any better bundles than the $14.99 one at all, or is this as good as it will get?

No rush for me, anyway, since I don't want to pull again until the really great medals start releasing.

I just have no idea what to expect as far as limited time bundles, potential rate up events, and the like.

Thanks!

Permanently A

The generic evolution medals to get a medal from 5* to 6* is Mickey in his sorcerer's getup from Fantasia.

I know, I'm saying the dailies haven't switched for me. But now I realize you didn't actually say the dailies had switched, just that you finished before they switched. Nevermind!

Definitely addicted to this game, as I've been playing it non-stop since downloading it on Thursday night.

Still not there at doing a 10 pull for medals as I'm still trying to at least level/evolve my current medals.

Ended up buying some gems though because I was hurting for another magic-type medal and managed to get both 5-star Riku and Sora (Wisdom form) medals.

For this game, what little story there is takes place before any other games in the series, so nothing's needed.

Oh how I wish 1.5 and 2.5 had been for PS4 x.x my PS3 was borked before the PS4 launch, I was somewhat happy to be moving to a new gen because of that, then the HD Remixes just had to be for PS3 =( couldn't even get a Vita treatment >.<

Edit: And on that last note, I'll always be annoyed that BBS didn't get a digital release, also because of Vita lol.
Awesome, thanks!

Kinsei

Banned
I just now got to Wonderland.

What would you folks recommend I do? I'm still newb to the game. I joined the snake union thing.

Along with what DXLelouch153 said I'd recommend using your jewels on a couple of daily pulls (the 60o for 3 one) and then try and save up for the Alice or Mad Hatter premium costume for the cost upgrades as well as the bonus stat medals. Make sure you don't buy the the stat medals (they cost 1 avatar coin each) until you get a six star attack medal though. If you do get them now they'll just be sitting there taking up inventory space.

KimChi

I saw Falk's post about grinding on stage 57 with Wakka, are there any other notable stages that are worth farming?

I've been running stage 63 atm always killing the invisible and grabbing the 2 purple chests. Usually gives me a mix of 3-5* exp medals and 3-5* moogles which is not bad for a pretty easy stage beside the invisible.

Edit: just noticed but the exp medals that drop on this stage have only been the red and green ones for me so far. Should probably skip it if you need blue exp medals.

Falk

that puzzling face
My Wakka has special upgrades already :(

MRFlAznl.png

So was mine, but I didn't let that stop my quest for the ultimate blitzball team.

3 6* wakkas right now:
- 2 lv1 6*SA0 for XP grinding
- 1 lv31 6*SA2, work in progress for a maxed lv100 6*SA5 because a spammable multi hit 1-gauge AOE for Guard Armor is pretty baller.

MRFlAznl.png

So was mine, but I didn't let that stop my quest for the ultimate blitzball team.

3 6* wakkas right now:
- 2 lv1 6*SA0 for XP grinding
- 1 lv31 6*SA2, work in progress for a maxed lv100 6*SA5 because a spammable multi hit 1-gauge AOE for Guard Armor is pretty baller.

Your storage capacity has me so jealous right now.

Caim

Did a 10 pull for the access and my Daily Pull.

Clearly this game wants me to have a maxed 6* Stitch and Mickey because I got mostly those. I was also able to raise the SA of my Limit Form Sora and KH Sora Ver. B though so that's good.

Going to just save for whatever the next event is now though because I'm pretty satisfied with my medals so far.

broz0rs

Is the Olympus Keyblade worth leveling at the moment? I couldn't find any guides on it. I already have my Starlight at level 20. I'm leaning towards leveling the Treasure Trove because Starlight only has one fire medal enhance slot.

Joqu

You'll get more EXP from fusing them with medals of the same color, so definitely try to do so.

Okay, I figured it was something like that. And yeah that's what I've been doing most of the time, seemed to be the obvious thing to do.

Just got worried it actually affected your stats negatively or something like that!

Seil

Is the Olympus Keyblade worth leveling at the moment? I couldn't find any guides on it. I already have my Starlight at level 20. I'm leaning towards leveling the Treasure Trove because Starlight only has one fire medal enhance slot.

I believe it only goes to level 10 right now, can't unlock its 5th slot. Not worth leveling right now.

Falk

that puzzling face

Since you get 9 orichalcum right now, I got Starlight and the red and blue keyblades to lv20. Using Starlight as my green keyblade right now since Stitch can go in the 4th slot, and Vivi can go in the first slot and buff.

chrono01

everyone gets cloud but me :(

I just did another 10 pull

R I P
I
P
All of those Sora. He must like you.

If it helps, the Cloud I got is the 7.5 tier Cloud and not the 9.0 one. I don't care though, Cloud is Cloud.

Edit: I just noticed the Hercules, haha. He's really trolling you.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Shit... I wanted to upgrade my Blade I lyrics to see that i needed Mythril Gems again... But the Mythril Dailys already had changed. Aarrgh.... I will have to wait for for a week now lol.

I did my first ten-pull:

Vivi is really good I managed to pull him as well and can't wait for max lvl/6* star him down the line.

Seil

Since I'm early enough to still make the decision, I'm probably going to pass on Starlight and use my orichalcum on Treasure Trove, Lady Luck and Three Wishes. Starlight having 5 boosted slots across all the colors intrigues me, and seems like it'd be good early on. But it feels like focusing on the three specialized Keyblades is probably slightly better in the long run.

Edit: If only I had a use for the Treasure Trove -.- I feel like Pence being my strongest Power type is pretty sad loi.

Caim

Didn't even realize it but I finally got a medal with the Attack Boost All skill now I can finally complete some of the missions that require it.

chrono01

I dunno, the way upgrading specials work, I feel discouraged from evolving my medals right now.
Yeah, it should be that each tier of medal has a certain number of slots that you can level up, but the only thing you need to do so is a character in the same tree (base or evolved). I hate having hesitations on evolving a 4*/5*, feeling like I should have waited in the hopes of pulling a duplicate so I could easily increase his/her skill.

Ken

All of those Sora. He must like you.

If it helps, the Cloud I got is the 7.5 tier Cloud and not the 9.0 one. I don't care though, Cloud is Cloud.

Edit: I just noticed the Hercules, haha. He's really trolling you.

I just wanted one more good power medal slot that doesn't look lame. :(

Yeah, it should be that each tier of medal has a certain number of slots that you can level up, but the only thing you need to do so is a character in the same tree (base or evolved). I hate having hesitations on evolving a 4*/5*, feeling like I should have waited in the hopes of pulling a duplicate so I could easily increase his/her skill.

Yeah I'm trying to hold off on evolving my pulled medals. I'm choosing to upgrade the farmable medals in the meantime and strengthening my Keyblades.

On another note, is there a way to see last week's rankings? They were just reset, and I wanted to know the ranks.

Seil

I wanna know why it says I'm "Not eligible" in the rankings x.x I figured prior to the reset it was because I came in late into the week or something, but since it's reset now and still saying that, it's bugging me.

Top Bottom