• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

After 3 days of daily pulls, I feel like I made a great decision to go the daily pull route vs the 3000 Jewel 10-pull route.

These were the 9 medals I got for my 1800 Jewels:

5* Blue KH II King Mickey
5* Blue KH II Leon Ver. A
5* Red DiZ
4* Red Captain Goofy
4* Green Hayner
4* Red Goofy Ver. B
4* Red DiZ
3* Green Tifa
3* Red Bambi

I also expanded my inventory to 100.

Falk

that puzzling face
No kidding. If you expand inventory and are willing to juggle slots around, and especially because of the way the gacha is set up, 15 medals is straight out better than 10 medals.

Technically all medals are 'guaranteed 5*'. Heck, they're 'guaranteed 6*' even. You just need to take the time to level them. So more medals for X amount of jewels wins out.

Edit: Should mention the Cost struggle is real right now. Sitting at 130 Cost which is this bizarro area straddling between being able to equip 2 6*s and 3 6*s. My next Jewel expenditures are definitely the rest of the Costumes.

woopsie end up buying that discounted 3k jewel pack. surprised the payment went through since some people here said they're having trouble of doing so if they're from eu

Falk

that puzzling face
Man, this went from a KH game to a gacha/stamina game when my unlocked dailies expired lol.

At least there's a reasonably robust quest farm list for 1-4 evolve medals and XP medals.

chrono01

I'm tempted to make the weekly purchase for the unlock. I'd get the most use out of it if I did it now, since the new week just started...

Ken

Wait, those are included in the 1/2 AP? Well, that settles it! I think I'll purchase the bundle, grab that Sora outfit, expand my inventory to 100, and start leveling/evolving my units, and farming extra.

idk

I bought the unlock this and last week but I only got half AP on story quests last week. Right now I have half AP on both.

Falk

that puzzling face
Can you post a link to the guide?

There's no guide, just a list of stuff I compiled:

63 - green/red XP medals

63 - 1* evolve
58 - 2* evolve
174 - 3 and 4* evolve

Raid bosses (munny/XP/evolve mats)
Do stage 57 twice, stage 10 once, then:

10 again for Behemoth (red)
80 for Darkside (green)
100 for Trickmaster (blue)

or stage 57 three times for Guard Armor (best Lux farm in active party - is green)

I also had a mini-list for Mythril Stones/Gems/Crystals but I seem to have misplaced that one.

Special quests are half AP!

Probably they were intended to be 1/2 as well for April but someone messed up? Good grief, that means $15 this week is like 4x as useful as $15 last week.

Ken

12967952_10153303122801841_5102728788278951015_o.jpg

There's no guide, just a list of stuff I compiled:

63 - green/red XP medals

63 - 1* evolve
58 - 2* evolve
174 - 3 and 4* evolve

Raid bosses (munny/XP/evolve mats)
Do stage 57 twice, stage 10 once, then:

10 again for Behemoth (red)
80 for Darkside (green)
100 for Trickmaster (blue)

or stage 57 three times for Guard Armor (best Lux farm in active party - is green)

I also had a mini-list for Mythril Stones/Gems/Crystals but I seem to have misplaced that one.

Cool, thanks. Still have a long way to go before I can get 3-4 star evolve medals.

RalchAC

Seeing how much information is being buried on past pages of the OT, and how many of the guides are quite messy, I've made a Google Doc where I will summarize and link the useful stuff I find. I hate having to look for information in Google that I know I've already found

It's quite barebones so far, not worth sharing. But once there is more stuff I wouldn't have problem linking it.

Thanks a lot @Falk, for the information you've been posting. Really great stuff :D

Falk

that puzzling face
Thanks. I was tempted to abuse mod power to edit a few useful posts with something like #GoodTips as a searchable keyword using GAF thread search, but in the end forum posts and thread structure aren't really well-suited to be guides, more of discussions

Having a good couple of links to actual guides in the OT would help though hint hint.

I just purchased the pack and can confirm. It's an insane deal.

I'm really tempted to again, but I already dropped $15 and I actually have no regrets with that since I built a team that's already capable of clearing everything except Proud third stage.

Might consider it on a good update, even at back to normal AP costs.

Wazzy

Banned
Alright did a weekly pack deal(I don't know if I'll do this again but it's a really good deal) and I got everything I wanted.

Squall 4* <3 and Cloud 5*. A 5* Diz as well.

Seil

This is pretty simple, and not actually a huge deal, but I've found it to be quite useful. I'm sure many of you are already aware of it, haha.

If you close out of a mission's confirmation windows and tap "Begin" again, you'll get a new list of "Friends". Useful when you know there's something in the potential pool that will help you get that last objective you need, or take down a raid boss, but didn't get lucky.

Ken

This is pretty simple, and not actually a huge deal, but I've found it to be quite useful. I'm sure many of you are already aware of it, haha.

If you close out of a mission's confirmation windows and tap "Begin" again, you'll get a new list of "Friends". Useful when you know there's something in the potential pool that will help you get that last objective you need, or take down a raid boss, but didn't get lucky.

Donald is ready for anything though.

Seil

Donald is ready for anything though.

Considering how the tutorial drags on, you'd really think they would've introduced you to the "Share" button upon giving Mickey. At least that would be better than Donald everywhere @_@

I spent a good few moments myself wondering why the hell my Donald was sparkling at the start lol.

Tsunamo

Okay i've finally started on the English version, where's the GAF Unicornis Party at?
There's pacing issues. Then there's this game. This is even million times worse than Days.
The unforunate thing is the browser game doesn't really have much padding inbetween the story missions, but this game has a ton of missions/padding inbetween the main ones to drag it out and try to give it more content. (or it feels that way to me anyway)

chrono01

Alright did a weekly pack deal(I don't know if I'll do this again but it's a really good deal) and I got everything I wanted.

Squall 4* <3 and Cloud 5*. A 5* Diz as well.
Wow, the gatcha luck continues. Pulling that Squall early on. Oh, and Cloud. Which one did you get? Both are nice, I would have preferred KH1 version though. I got both Leon and Cloud today too. o/

:mad:((((((((((
Your time will come!

Maybe.

Sölf

Alright, last try since I had no internet in the last few days:

Name: Soelf
ID: 222583
Unicornis

Maybe this time. xD

RalchAC

Were ranking rewards handed out yet?

The daily login bonuses are handed at 1PM in my timezone. Which is in 5 minutes. I would say there is a fairly good chance we will get those in 5 minutes.

It's going to be really, really funny if Unicorns lose the faction ranking lol.

Ken

Is a 6* with no dots worth making and using while waiting to gacha the rest of the copies?

Thinking about taking my riku kh2 black coat to 6*.

RalchAC

Is a 6* with no dots worth making and using while waiting to gacha the rest of the copies?

Thinking about taking my riku kh2 black coat to 6*.

An item should be released in the future to making filling the dots easier for gacha units. So go for it!

Tsunamo

Hooo already around 100, I'm surprise this is pretty short.... japan have probably double or triple that...
Yeah, about that. The Japanese version seems to be around 475ish now according to the Unchained X wiki. It's at beasts castle now so it's actually really cutting it close to and is almost caughtup to where the browser games at storywise. (unless they changed the order of worlds around a bit)

Seil

Union rankings came out

rip unicornis

What union won, and where can you see? I got the 2nd place notification, but cannot for the life of me find overall union ranking info x.x

If it was the fox union, I may jump ship lol

Omnicent

I did my first ten-pull:

I'm happy with Cloud, but the rest don't seem super-amazing. Oh well, hopefully my luck will improve later on, I'm still having fun with the game. I'm going to save up for an outfit next, and then concentrate on daily three-pulls.

bruh you have a kh1 riku, mushu, vivi, and king mickey. All of those are pretty solid once you rank them up

gimme ur cloud :mad:
yeah i run Vivi in my first slot starlight, with aerith KH2 in second slot
i also have DiZ in my treasure trove
all the attack ups

Vivi > Diz (Aerith is fine to) > 6* Riku > x2 Wakka (one 6*) > Friend Red for Green Raid boss = to easy.

Though lately I have started to get some blue raid bosses. I need to start building up my speed medals.

eefara

Union rankings for last week:
1. Vulpeus
2. Unicornis
3. Anguis
4. Leopardos
5. Ursus

(Those last two may be switched; I pretty much stopped paying attention when I got to Anguis. :p)

Seil

Oh hey, it was Vulpes that won lol. That's where I would've gone if I'd started prior to reading this thread lmao. Not a big fan of pink, but I'd take the fox over the rest of these any day.

Now I'm torn.

RalchAC

Lol at Unicorns ranking second.

In any case, the rewards are the same no matter the ranking. But it's easier to reach the higher tiers the higher you rank.

The 3rd tier for the 1st place Union goes from 501st to 5000th, but 2nd goes from 501st to 3000th.

eefara

Oh hey, it was Vulpes that won lol. That's where I would've gone if I'd started prior to reading this thread lmao. Not a big fan of pink, but I'd take the fox over the rest of these any day.

Now I'm torn.

That's what happens when you don't follow your heart. :eek:

Seil

Seriously considering dropping the 100 gems to switch to Vulpes lol. I'd miss having a GAF party if I did it, though. Guess I could always make one if there isn't one already... Dunno if we even have many people over there, though.

Top Bottom