• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

eefara

Seriously considering dropping the 100 gems to switch to Vulpes lol. I'd miss having a GAF party if I did it, though. Guess I could always make one if there isn't one already... Dunno if we even have many people over there, though.

I suspect you'll have plenty of fellow foxes now that rankings are out.

Had a feeling Vulpes would win after seeing this:
BsVExMX.jpg

Seil

Well, no turning back now
Okay, not true, it's just 100 gems away but that's not the point!
I jumped ship to my true calling. Made a party too, if anyone else is on Vulpes and wants to join up lol.

Joqu

I wanted to be a snake but you guys were all nooo be a unicorn. Well not like that would have made a difference, but still. Jeez. I don't even like horses.

Seil

Yes, yes, abandon the false prophet and come to the side of the one true Union. Join Vulpes today! We have cookies or whatever.

I'm kind of upset because last time I checked my solo rank for the previous week, I was around the low 200s, but apparently I dropped all the way to 565 which sent me to a lower reward tier. People must have done some serious last minute work.

KingdomGAF FTW

Cmon NeoGAF #1, we gotta step it up!

Malyse

I hope they get the rankings sorted this time. Late week was a mess. My party was behind two gold crown parties that had 10k lux and got a "party doesn't exist" when you tried to look at them, we had top Union members tossed for cheating. Ah well. I have a top 50 party and am almost top 100 myself, so all's well.

Can't say I'm super surprised; Vulpes won the browser version almost as often as Unicornis won the mobile. And a 21 million party is pretty overwhelming.

Falk

that puzzling face
I think a hilarious but potential outcome is this

- All the fotm people transfer over to Vulpeus
- Suddenly there's like 3x the number of players on Vulpeus
- Actually becomes harder to rank on 1st place Union compared to 2nd or 3rd place due to the number of players, many of which are tryhards

Seil

I think a hilarious but potential outcome is this

- All the fotm people transfer over to Vulpeus
- Suddenly there's like 3x the number of players on Vulpeus
- Actually becomes harder to rank on 1st place Union compared to 2nd or 3rd place due to the number of players, many of which are tryhards

It's totally likely. Honestly though, I mostly just wanted an excuse to be on the fox team instead of unicorn lol. Though it's really lonely over here right now lmao.

But whatever, I'm a one man party!

Ydelnae

I have a feeling I'm the only one waiting for that EU release and when it comes out nobody would want to join an hypothetical EuropeGAF party lol

Joqu

I think I'm gonna wait a week and see who wins then before I decide whether I'll make a switch

KingdomGAF FTW

That's... a lot of avatar coins. Please tell me your party ranking well isn't the only alternative to gaining them, I'm experiencing a pretty severe shortage right now

Caim

I think I'm gonna wait a week and see who wins then before I decide whether I'll make a switch

That's... a lot of avatar coins. Please tell me your party ranking well isn't the only alternative to gaining them, I'm experiencing a pretty severe shortage right now

I think each mission so far give about 10 coins per clear for doing the first two objectives and you get 20 when you level, but not sure if its every few levels or every level.

Skulldead

I think each mission so far give about 10 coins per clear for doing the first two objectives and you get 20 when you level, but not sure if its every few levels or every level.

Level up give fix number depending of the level + 10 for challenge (4 and 6 each challenge) in Quest story.

Some of the challenge you have to be OP as hell, even more when you have to finish all the fight in 1 round, and you have a mini-boss fight..

Joqu

Yeah, I meant an alternative to that stuff, I'm no longer able to clear the enemies in 1 turn challenge.

Level up give fix number depending of the level + 10 for challenge (4 and 6 each challenge) in Quest story.

Some of the challenge you have to be OP as hell, even more when you have to finish all the fight in 1 round, and you have a mini-boss fight..

This.

Like man, I'd be willing to spend gems on them at this point.

RalchAC

I have a feeling I'm the only one waiting for that EU release and when it comes out nobody would want to join an hypothetical EuropeGAF party lol

Download the apk, like most people did. Or if you're on iOS do the region switching thing.

The game is doing a lot of stuff to fasten progression right now. Like everything costing half stamina.

I have 7 Stitch 2* medals.
Are they useful?
What happen if I merge 5 Stitch medals to level up another Stitch medal?
For level up I prefere Huey, Louie and Dewey since they bring a lot of exp.

I have 7 Stitch 2* medals.
Are they useful?
What happen if I merge 5 Stitch medals to level up another Stitch medal?
For level up I prefere Huey, Louie and Dewey since they bring a lot of exp.

Stitch is a pretty useful medal so it might be worth building him up. Your medals can all be useful if you level them up to 3 stars, and then combine two of them which will power up its special attack. Then get two four stars (one of which is the one you originally combined) and combine them, and so on.

Edit: To elaborate more, beginning at 3*, you will notice a small circle next to the special attack when you examine a medal. When you combine two of the same medals of the same rank, you can fill in this circle and power up the special attack. When that medal evolves to 4*, you'll find that the initial circle is still filled in, but you can combine a 4* this time and fill in another, making it even stronger. It goes on all the way to 6*.

Mknzy

Finally got to really sink some time into this over the weekend. I think I made it to quest 90 if I remember correctly. Really enjoying it so far, it's a lot of fun, but as has been mentioned, clearing the 1 turn challenges just isn't happening anymore. Trying to decide if I want to go back to some of the earlier missions to clear some of the missions I missed to try to get more avatar coins before I move further forward.

Kouriozan

I'm in the same boat, played the US version a bit but you can't make any purchases, so no impulse buy on some good events :s

Ayyy I happened to join Vulpes when I started last week and it turns out it was a good choice. Can anyone tell me if there are some places I can farm evolution medals (other than maybe the special quests that aren't active right now)? I have a couple of 1 and 2 star medals at full level that I want to evolve but I don't have enough Merlins and so on.

Seil

So yeah, if anyone's on Vulpes and looking for a party, leave your ID here or PM me and I'll send you an invite. Or if there's already an established Vulpes party, tell me haha.

Ayyy I happened to join Vulpes when I started last week and it turns out it was a good choice. Can anyone tell me if there are some places I can farm evolution medals (other than maybe the special quests that aren't active right now)? I have a couple of 1 and 2 star medals at full level that I want to evolve but I don't have enough Merlins and so on.

Falk listed some stuff earlier.

63 - 1* evolve
58 - 2* evolve
174 - 3 and 4* evolve

According to Falk on the previous page, you can get 1* evolution medals from stage 63 and 2* medals from stage 58.

Falk

that puzzling face
Keep in mind those are preliminary and the drop rates are... pretty low. I wouldn't be surprised if there are more efficient stages to get specific medals, and people start honing it to a science as the game ages (JP version aside)

It's not like we got much else to farm yet, anyway. Especially not on Mondays :V

What's the most that you can boost a 6* character's stats? Is it +1,000? If so, do you just lose the extra +50?

Or is it +1,200....?

For what it's worth, Chip/Dale/Cid and direct skill-up medals become farmable via dailies some time down the road, so I wouldn't be too fussed wasting a little bit here and there.

(Of course don't blow it on dud characters)

Keep in mind those are preliminary and the drop rates are... pretty low. I wouldn't be surprised if there are more efficient stages to get specific medals, and people start honing it to a science as the game ages (JP version aside)

It's not like we got much else to farm yet, anyway. Especially not on Mondays :V

At the very least, I tried 174 a few minutes ago and had pretty great luck with both the 3* and 4* drops. Was able to get what I needed very quickly.

Started yesterday and randomly picked Vulpes. Yay?

Is being in the EU, and thus minus IAP, going to hurt me down the line?

Game is crazy lenient with not needing IAP, especially with half AP (stamina) costs for the first month. You should be fine, I've basically spent nothing.

(I did technically buy some jewels to replace what I lost accidentally clicking the revive prompt...)

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Funny how everyone is jumping ship for Vulpes. Get gone, we don't want your kind on our team of beautiful unicorns!

Top Bottom