• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Latest Stellar Blade patch adds Major feature: Wind affecting skirt physics. And some other things I guess...

rotorfire

Neo Member
The game that keeps on giving.

Do It Yes GIF by Disney Channel

skyfinch

There should be a mechanic where you blow into the dualsense mic like in Astro and the skirt goes up.
Trust me, I've tried many times during the nes days. Blew so hard into the Zapper, I damn near passed out.

Last edited:

Denton

Nice, I am glad when I play PC version it will have this very important feature already implemented.

Mephisto40

What are the odd's this was in the game already and just got patched out to please the hordes when the game released

Nice. Glad I held off. Game seemed fine at launch but these additions are nice. Been listening to the OST lately. Gameplay didn't grab me in the demo but I loved the vibe of the world.

Awesome! This game looks better and better.

Still need to buy this, was waiting for a sale, I avoid $70 games unless it's something meaty like a big rpg (DD2), or a remake of a classic (silent hill2). Once this hits $60 or less (normal game prices, what they are on pc and switch and what they should be) I will pick this up as I enjoyed the demo.

Top Bottom