• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why in Korea are half the words in English and half in Korean?

Tens of thousands of American service members have been living in Korea for over fifty years. The surprising part is actually how little Chinese you see in modern Korea, with it mostly being relegated to older places. Koreans basically all study English as well as Hangul, and usually Chinese as well if they have college ambitions.

Played a few games last night. Finally played Ziggs again after buying him. Still so much fun to use. I tried Cass for a game, and she's interesting. I don't think I'll really like her, but I might get in a few more games so I can lane against her better.

I played a game on Aatrox top, but there seemed to be a bug where when I Q in, I died. I want to try him in the jungle tonight.

kidding about the bug, I just need to figure out how to use him. I think it was mostly because of the fed enemy Kassadin.

Only 44XP away from level 20, and have the IP saved to get a couple of good sets of runes tonight!

drawkcaB

PhillipCostigan said:
Riot has already said they consider her overpowered, and she's likely going to get nerfed. Morello said it, iirc.

A page late, but I think what you wrote is a half truth: only Morello said it. Morello doesn't do champion balance. He said that Anivia was overpowered on many occasions going back to S2 and even said it a few times in S3 but she's barely ever been touched. Morello often talks of balance changes that don't go anywhere. Unless he throws in something like "live team is looking into it right now" then he's giving his opinion from a strictly design/game health standpoint and he's implied that he thinks utility mages' damage should fall off and he doesn't feel that happens all that much.

He also never actually said Anivia is overpowered, he just commented on how sometimes he looks at her numbers out of context and thinks to himself how silly they are.

Which is true, if you just look at her bases without taking into consideration stuff like missile speeds and such her damage is ridiculous. Doesn't mean she's OP for that, I mean look at Cho, he has some of the silliest base damages in the game, doesn't make him overpowered for that.

Newt

The problem with Lucian was that when he was released he had a decent skill cap, and then they removed all of that in one patch.

scy

The problem with Lucian was that when he was released he had a decent skill cap, and then they removed all of that in one patch.

He's honestly more or less the same, they just changed the playing against him angle. Realistically, little changed in how he goes about his business.

Newt

He's honestly more or less the same, they just changed the playing against him angle. Realistically, little changed in how he goes about his business.
Well yeah, they pretty much just removed the counter play to his ability. Which is half the reason he's so strong right now.

I could at least understand - not condone - the reasoning behind not allowing other MOBA games to be streamed, but Fat Princess? World of Tanks? What the flying fuck?

I'm gonna go with QT's "riot can suck my dick" stance on that one.

Apparently this doesn't only concern LCS players. Guardsman Bob got removed from their featured streamers list without a word because of streaming other games.

scy

I can understand the angle for the LCS streamers streaming under a different category altogether but disallowing the "this is minute 38 on the queue time" other game streaming is a little sad. Granted, I think most the games there don't necessarily get played that way but the few that do (e.g., Hearthstone) ... well :(

The fact this also applies to basically any featured streamer is a bit ... weird.

Well yeah, they pretty much just removed the counter play to his ability. Which is half the reason he's so strong right now.

They made it easier to dodge on purpose, actually.

your money went to that

Zynx

Incorrect - his Q has been programmed to use auto attack range (ie "edge to edge"). Q has always been 570 edge to edge, which means you can actually land it slightly outside your auto attack range. Changing it to 550 makes it consistent with his auto attack range.

yqLIhTN.png

omfg...that makes me so mad. Why make the game so damn opaque? There's already so much missing information and so many interactions in the game lack any sort of consistency. Now you add mechanisms so that the information the game actually provides isn't even completely accurate with the player having no way to easily realize this?

Oh, and while I'm complaining, might as well whine about this: Why, as purple side, are your allied minions blue, while enemy towers blue on the minimap? Who the heck designs these things?

Einbroch

Banned
I'm honestly surprised they didn't ban it sooner.

If you're outraged by that, you'd be outraged with 95% of professional contracts.

bjaelke

Showdown has been enabled on PBE.
Rules are simple; you win if any of the following happen:
-In a 1v1, first blood wins! In 2v2, the first team to get two kills wins. Suicides count as kills (albeit uncredited).
-The first team to kill a tower wins the game.
-The first team to score a combined 100 CS wins the game.
Remember that unlike in ARAM, you are allowed to heal, shop, and recall to base whenever you want.
There are a couple of known issues with this build that should be addressed by tomorrow:
-The Showdown loading screen is WIP - champion frames might not fit properly on 2v2 during loading
-Doran's items have missing tooltips when viewed from the "Recommended Items" page
-Announcements for minion kill events have no VO and incomplete text
-Recall's tooltip on Showdown is missing
Loading screen:

Kenai

Lost my first ranked in a while to a 4 v 5 ragequit when our Brand fed Alaki so hard she was 8/0 by the 12 min mark. Won my second when their Rengar ragequit after a failed jungle invade leading us to 4/1 before minions reached the middle, 3 of those being our Draven.

I won more LP than I lost, but I feel like this isn't a particularly reliable way to get out of Bronze for some reason.

Lucian is the second most popular champion this week in Diamond ranked.

Well if they would just nerf the top 3 most popular champions every patch then the game would be more balanced.
I fear for my buddies Ziggs and Annie

Telaso

Banned
So the weird KMPlayer that is sponsoring OGN has a web browser version that is replaying last nights OGN. So anyone that cant be awake to watch it at the weird hours, heres a link to it during the first match as of now.

http://www.kmpmedia.net/esports/lol

I hope they just replay it throughout the day for the future.

garath

First time supporting this season. Wow. So different. Jesus. I used to be a good support. This was ugly. Also didn't help that I chose Taric. Been a million years since I played him.

Oh well. It was only a normal.

Boken

Banned
i played new sivir yesterday

so gud
so strong

she was my first waifu from 1-30

ps tarics model looks horrific next to sivir

Kenai

Wow how can someone possibly ask me if I am a smurf when I missed so many Nami buubles? ~_~' I have to admit I feel a bit tickled by that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom